🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fema buying tons of coffins and MRE's

I'm a big guy. I take three steps in one stride. I'm whispering in your ear before you know it. I'm saying....."thanks for the stuff, patriot".
Dude I'm 6'7 305 fast for a man my age Biceps 23 inches, waist 38, chest 64, neck 19 and a half inches and I am an expert shot. I am trained in the discipline of Aikido. As I said you wouldn't live to MAKE THE THIRD STEP.

Here's the only way fat reb could weigh 305 and have a 38" waist -

Corset training.

efec7a58b4c04e2.jpg
Great_Beer_Bellies6.jpg
Is that a selfie of you gunturd?
rough day in your trailer park cletus?
Sambo I don't live in anything that has wheels on it, so hows that hud house living coming along?

6'7"
38" waist????????

Man......you are incapable of telling the truth.

A male Barbie?

Not just dumb but a chronic liar, as well.
Let's see a pic of you son
Besides toad I don't see you calling laughing boy since he said he was a big man.
Don't see a damn pic of him nor of you.

He didn't lie.

You did.

Dude I'm 6'7 305 fast for a man my age Biceps 23 inches, waist 38, chest 64, neck 19 and a half inches

WTF were you thinking in posting a photo like that to back up such a blatant lie? You'd have to be a physiological freak to have those measurements. Did you really think no one would notice that?

Big Derp..........bigger arms than Arnold! Weeeeeeee!

Why do these fools tell these tall tales and think people will just blindly believe them?

From everything else he has said (including that he's a tax crook) AND the photo he posted, its more likely he looks like a much younger version of this.

instregrettattoo-22_zps1239f6a3.jpg

6'7"
38" waist????????

Man......you are incapable of telling the truth.

A male Barbie?

Not just dumb but a chronic liar, as well.
Let's see a pic of you son
Besides toad I don't see you calling laughing boy since he said he was a big man.
Don't see a damn pic of him nor of you.

He didn't lie.

You did.

Dude I'm 6'7 305 fast for a man my age Biceps 23 inches, waist 38, chest 64, neck 19 and a half inches

WTF were you thinking in posting a photo like that to back up such a blatant lie? You'd have to be a physiological freak to have those measurements. Did you really think no one would notice that?
Dude where did I lie? Where is his proof that he is a big guy to dumb son of a bitch
The picture I posted is of me,if you can't see that I am as big as I said that's not my fault I suggest you get glasses.

Good the sooner the better

This is an oldie but a goodie. The thinking impaired bring it back every couple of years.

Guess all you gullible dummy's better go buy more guns and ammo.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
Shut the fuck up toad the sooner it happens the better. Just try and keep up.

This is a lie but what if this were true?

You really want all those innocent Americans to die?

WHAT is wrong with you?
If you aren't prepared that's your fault.

No need. I'll just take what you have prepared. It'll be fun!
Spoken like a true Liberal.

Dude I'm 6'7 305 fast for a man my age Biceps 23 inches, waist 38, chest 64, neck 19 and a half inches and I am an expert shot. I am trained in the discipline of Aikido. As I said you wouldn't live to MAKE THE THIRD STEP.

Here's the only way fat reb could weigh 305 and have a 38" waist -

Corset training.

efec7a58b4c04e2.jpg
Great_Beer_Bellies6.jpg
Is that a selfie of you gunturd?
rough day in your trailer park cletus?
Sambo I don't live in anything that has wheels on it, so hows that hud house living coming along?

Sorry, i remember you people like to call your trailer houses "carolina mansions"

No need. I'll just take what you have prepared. It'll be fun!
You'll never live to make the third step.

I'll walk all over you and your doomsday bunker. You may as well put my name on it now.
I'm sure you'll try, I am also sure you'll never live to make that third step.

I'm a big guy. I take three steps in one stride. I'm whispering in your ear before you know it. I'm saying....."thanks for the stuff, patriot".

and you also stayed at a holiday inn express last night :itsok:

Forum List

Back