FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Perhaps fuz is not pretending to be a moron . . . and really is. The last post evidnences that possibility.

The image taken from AUDREY ZAPP DRIVE, is a place common for photographers shooting the WTC.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2qnqptg.jpg

Even on 9-11.

site1074.jpg

Perhaps fuz is not pretending to be a moron . . . and really is. The last post evidnences that possibility.

The image taken from AUDREY ZAPP DRIVE, is a place common for photographers shooting the WTC.

so why do you use on overlay that puts the tower in the WRONG FUCKING PLACE?!!! :lol:

Not enough angular difference here to effect the graphic comparison made.

2qnqptg.jpg

Therefore the gap on the left side of WTC 1 between the building left of it is an excellent index for position.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

LEt me explain this differently.

The distance of the end of the parking area on the east sideis not perpendicular to the line towards the WTC, which shortens the line subtending the angle or potential angular differnece from the south end of the loop around the parking to the north end. I believe I can tell which lamp post is seen as their shadow is visible in the google image.

The distance of the end of the parking area on the east sideis not perpendicular to the line towards the WTC, which shortens the line subtending the angle or potential angular differnece from the south end of the loop around the parking to the north end. I believe I can tell which lamp post is seen as their shadow is visible in the google image.
just face it, you are a fucking IDIOT

what the fuck are you babbling about now???!!! :lol:

this image
214_fema_report_2050081722-9661.jpg

is not even close to being taken from the same place as this image
site1074.jpg

your stupid overlay was just plopped down anyplace they wanted. its not lined up with anything. the fact that you try to use that as proof the spire was outside the core shows what a fucking moron you are.

this image:
wtc-72_1_small.jpg

and this one:
wtc-43_1_small.jpg

ARE taken from the same place. you can line up all the buildings and see that the spire was THE CENTER TWO ROWS OF CORE COLUMNS like this....
9790d1269213739-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtc-fizz7.jpg

That's douchebag speak for "I am a coward"....... See why it's hard to find a douchebag interpreter? It's an entire language where they ramble of nonsense while talking circles. My brother was a linguist for the military and he just explained this dialect to me. he said it is most often found in politics, religion, and the huckster underworld... Disturbing really....

The perpetrators would like people to believe that, but it is fact. A slight difference of camera position, up to a couple hundred feet is not going to effect the superimposition which proves, with the photo from the north of the core wall, that the spire is outside the core.

In fact it might not be measurable.

Meaning agents have NEVER produced an image of steel core columns, in the core area, on 9-11.

The perpetrators would like people to believe that, but it is fact. A slight difference of camera position, up to a couple hundred feet is not going to effect the superimposition which proves, with the photo from the north of the core wall, that the spire is outside the core.

Meaning agents have NEVER produced an image of steel core columns, in the core area, on 9-11.
fucktard, you have been shown photos of the steel core columns numerous times
you have even posted photos showing them
you are just too fucking stupid to admit it

and there are NO agents here but YOU, an agent for Al Qaeda

fuzi,

The perps would like if if people were that dumb, they are not. They can see that the two images of the superimposition fit together.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

Look at the light stripe down the corner of WTC 1 hits that building below it. Basically a perfect alignment.

Nothing pisses off an agent more than being a failure.

The person that made the superimposition used the domed roof. If you take a screen shot on that corner and blow it up you can see the both images very slightly, mostly scale issues, out of align.

Translated from his usual asshole-ese, what Chrissy is really saying is,

Oh shit, my spires/rebar nonsense isn't working, I better try to throw them off by adding some new bullshit nonsense. They'll go off on a different angle, and I can resume my usual bullshit again tomorrow.

The person that made the superimposition used the domed roof. If you take a screen shot on that corner and blow it up you can see the both images very slightly, mostly scale issues, out of align.

The simple fact is Chris, there is a column shown to be INSIDE your concrete core. It is the columns labeled "Column on the right...". That columns is what you deem the "elevator support steel". It is STILL standing, on 9/11, and is inside the core. You concrete wall was supposedly sandwiched between that column and the one on the right.
columnphotoleftright.jpg

Here is a closeup. Columns on the right is inside your core. Column on the left is outside:
wtc37spirecolumn.jpg

So now you have photographic evidence of a column, on 9/11, inside the core, and it's still standing.

Now what Chris?

Another thing. That second photo clearly shows that the stuff to the right is dust and debris, not rebar.

The simple fact is Chris, there is a column shown to be INSIDE your concrete core. It is the columns labeled "Column on the right...". That columns is what you deem the "elevator support steel". It is STILL standing, on 9/11, and is inside the core. You concrete wall was supposedly sandwiched between that column and the one on the right.

Here is a closeup. Columns on the right is inside your core. Column on the left is outside:

So now you have photographic evidence of a column, on 9/11, inside the core, and it's still standing.

Now what Chris?

Another thing. That second photo clearly shows that the stuff to the right is dust and debris, not rebar.
actually, BOTH of those columns would be inside his invisicrete core
Fizz did some awesome research and found where those are central columns in the core

Now what Chris?

Fizz did some awesome research and found where those are central columns in the core

I have to disagree (respectively of course). In this photo:
wtc37spirecolumn.jpg

The left column is one of the box columns. The column on the right is the first line of the next row of columns. Chris' core sat between them. Notice the connections on the left face of the left column where the floors would have connected, situated at each cross member.

Here is another photo that shows the same steel config as the photo above, just closer to the ground. Notice the cross members between the two columns:
5435.jpg

Here is the opposite side of the photo above. The red arrows point to the column supposedly inside the core. the column on the right is the box column Chris says ringed his core:
innercolumn.jpg

might be this and might be that...

you are full of fucking excuses.

YOU are using this as evidence the spire was outside the core and you cant even show that your overlay was done correctly!!

as a i just proved above YOUR OVERLAY IS WRONG!! :lol:

this is your baby, mr. browneye, you are the one that needs to show proof AND YOU NEVER DO!!

Now what Chris?

I have to disagree (respectively of course). In this photo:

The left column is one of the box columns. The column on the right is the first line of the next row of columns. Chris' core sat between them. Notice the connections on the left face of the left column where the floors would have connected, situated at each cross member.

Here is another photo that shows the same steel config as the photo above, just closer to the ground. Notice the cross members between the two columns:

Here is the opposite side of the photo above. The red arrows point to the column supposedly inside the core. the column on the right is the box column Chris says ringed his core:
well, maybe Fizz would be kind enough to re-post that link he had

Forum List

Back