FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

bad-guy-emoticons-smileys7.gif
4D913597C2D5D2BA.gif

Pretending you think I've cliaimed I'm posting images of concrete ...

Oh, by the way, "cliaimed"???

I think you need to trade in your translator machine. It screws up about every third post.

Maybe FEMA could hook you up with one. They seem to be into everything but disaster relief lately.

Agents of the infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder always think spelling is more important than understanding how the mass murder was done.

The FEMA deception completely sabotaged any legitimate analysis of collapse.

Agents of the infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder always think spelling is more important than understanding how the mass murder was done.

there are NO agents here, dipshit
just as there was no FEMA deception
seek out professional help

Everyone understands how the mass murder was done. Two groups of rag-headed camel jockeys crashed large jet airplanes into the towers at full speed.

And FEMA did not deceive anyone. They had nothing to do with the design, construction or maintenance of the towers. They came in after the destruction to organize the clean-up.

And I'm merely trying to point out that your translator program is broken. Maybe you can use the money you earn from your website to buy a new one, since you are not using it to pay off your filing fees or child support.

#3 The wooden forming of the outer form was supported by the inside face of the interiro box columns and no "I" beam of the floors or hallways was inside the concrete or piercing the forms.

Really Chris?

What happened about halfway up the tower then?

Remember. According to you, your core TAPERED from 17' thick at the base (short axis wall) to 2' thick at the top. That would mean that about halfway up the tower, the concrete core wall would be 7 1/2' from the box column since you claim the inside face of the concrete wall was plumb to the top and that the elevator guide rail support steel was attached to it.

You also say that the columns were spaced at 20' centers. If the inside face of your concrete wall was plumb all the way up and had the elevator guide rail support steel attached to it, that would mean that the base of the long axis wall of your core (which was supposedly 12' thick) would have started out about 8' from the face of the interior box columns!!!!

How were the wooden forms attached to the face of the box columns to support a concrete wall that started 8' away????

:confused:

C'mon Chris. How did they attach the wooden forms to the face of the box columns like you claim they did if the concrete was about 8' away about halfway up the tower because of your claimed concrete wall taper????

:lol::lol::lol:

C'mon agent gumjob, you can figure that one out. Ever hear of bolts and tack welds?

But you cannot produce an image of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

I can show the concrete core of WTC 2 with its 2 hallways on the south end. See at 9 seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhNd48qx684&feature=related]YouTube - WTC 2 collapse from the south, street level[/ame]

C'mon agent gumjob, you can figure that one out. Ever hear of bolts and tack welds?

I can show the concrete core of WTC 2 with its 2 hallways on the south end. See at 9 seconds.

YouTube - WTC 2 collapse from the south, street level

Tack welds for wooden forms!!!!!!!!!!?????????? Holy shit!!!!!! You're even MORE of an imbecile than I thought!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Besides the fact that your above quote is idiotic, you still haven't addressed the fact that you said the wooden forms were attached to the FACE of the columns. You keep making mistakes because you can't remember all the lies you've told over the years. All you do is contradict yourself now.

They couldn't have been attached to the face because your concrete wall had a taper and the concrete was 8' away from the column face!!!

Last edited:

This is just damn hysterical!!!!

I can't get over the amount of stupid coming from you. So you want us to believe that there were 8' long bolts, TACKWELDED, holding up wooden forms for the concrete walls to be poured????

Tells us again how tackwelded, 8' long bolts, 20' apart (on each box column) are supposed to be able to support the weight of POURED concrete. Can you explain that please? I suppose you saw this in your documentary?

:eusa_whistle:

Tack welds for wooden forms!!!!!!!!!!?????????? Holy shit!!!!!! You're even MORE of an imbecile than I thought!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Besides the fact that your above quote is idiotic, you still haven't addressed the fact that you said the wooden forms were attached to the FACE of the columns. You keep making mistakes because you can't remember all the lies you've told over the years. All you do is contradict yourself now.

They couldn't have been attached to the face because your concrete wall had a taper and the concrete was 8' away from the column face!!!

I pissed myself laughing when I read Chri$$y's post. Now he claims we have the technology to weld wood? He's so deep into this retarded theory that he has to invent new construction methods to justify it.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I can't wait to get off vacation and tell my crew about this one.

I can't get over the amount of stupid coming from you. So you want us to believe that there were 8' long bolts, TACKWELDED, holding up wooden forms for the concrete walls to be poured????

Tells us again how tackwelded, 8' long bolts, 20' apart (on each box column) are supposed to be able to support the weight of POURED concrete. Can you explain that please? I suppose you saw this in your documentary?

and of course, like all his delusional bullshit, he has no proof and no source for any of his fucking claims!! :lol:

just more bullshit he is making up as he goes along... :cuckoo:

more delusional bullshit. once again you show something and claim it is something completely different. you might as well claim it shows the tooth fairy giving santa claus a blowjob. :cuckoo:

more delusional bullshit. once again you show something and claim it is something completely different. you might as well claim it shows the tooth fairy giving santa claus a blowjob. :cuckoo:

And at 4.5 seconds, you can see Tinkerbell & the Sugar Plum Fairies flying out from the 17th floor windows. And they're carrying the blueprints, and the 1862 records of mental patients.

I guess the term "false work" is over your head. False braces supported the outer forms at the upper levels where the outside surface of the core had tapered or stepped inwards

Is this the kind of subterfuge you must engage in because you have no image of the supposed steel core column on 9-11 in the core area?

I guess the term "false work" is over your head. False braces supported the outer forms at the upper levels where the outside surface of the core had tapered or stepped inwards

Is this the kind of subterfuge you must engage in because you have no image of the supposed steel core column on 9-11 in the core area?

find any pictures of actual concrete yet? :cuckoo:

WOW, you have not shown a single definitive photo of concrete, while HUNDREDS of steel core have been shown
you are one very delusional fucking moron

Simple question, Chris. How did they install the "false work" in the 20 foot spans between the columns?

Simple question, Chris. How did they install the "false work" in the 20 foot spans between the columns?

Between the interior box columns surrounding the concrete core is not falsework. The falsework extends inwards from the inner face of those columns. From that falsework timbers of the forms spanned the 20 feet.

Forum List

Back