FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Yes, I answered the question.

All media is complicit with the infiltrations of US government so there is no way they are going to deal with useful information for gaining more truth.

No, you didn't answer either question. Let me repeat them for you.

Why didn't anyone interviewed for the show talk about the concrete core?

Why didn't they interview you for the show if your theory is so sound?

All media is complicit with the infiltrations of US government so there is no way they are going to deal with useful information for gaining more truth.

I answered and the answer is comprehensive to all aspects.

The media is complicit with the infiltrations and treason so they will not share ANY information useful to stopping the infiltrations.

The media is complicit with the infiltrations and treason so they will not share ANY information useful to stopping the infiltrations.

So you can't answer simple questions?

Null post

Pretending you cannot understand will not work in this situation. Everyone suspects media is corrupted. in the case of it assisting in the default concealment of treason, when 3,000 are mysteriosly murdered in 20 seonds, they will not go with your unsubstantiated lies.

Last edited:
Pretending you cannot understand will not work in this situation. Everyone suspects media is corrupted. in the case of it assisting in the default concelment of treason, when 3,000 are mysteriosly murdered in 20 seonds, they will not go with your unsubstantiated lies.

1)Pretending the media is corrupted because they don't agree with you makes you an agent of null posting.

2)There is no mystery in the 3,000 murders.

3)Your translator is definitely broken beyond repair.

...and this is the same media that supposedly made the documentary that is the basis for ALL of mr browneye's hoax.

how fucking stupid is this guy?!! :lol:

I have a couple questions for you, Chri$$y. I just watched a 2 hour documentary on The History Channel about the 9/11 conspiracies. They interviewed a sizable group of truthers giving their views & ideas. There was not one mention of concrete cores in the entire 120 minutes.

Why is that?

And

Why didn't they interview you for the show?

<delusional BULLSHIT removed>

All this typing, and you didn't answer either question?

Thanks for playing

And your translator is still broken.
anyone that doesnt agree with him is in on the conspiracy

you havent figured that out yet?
why do you think he calls everyone "agents"
LOL
TFF

...and this is the same media that supposedly made the documentary that is the basis for ALL of mr browneye's hoax.

how fucking stupid is this guy?!! :lol:
well, they weren't corrupt back then

:eusa_whistle:

All right Chri$$y, 2 questions is too hard for you. Let's knock it down to one.

Why didn't anyone they interviewed mention a concrete core???

They let them talk about anything they wanted. Silverstein, thermite, controlled demolition, cruise missiles, radio controlled planes, explosions, air force stand-downs, Dick Cheney, etc. Yet not a single one said the twins had concrete cores.

Why would they all leave out such an important fact???

All right Chri$$y, 2 questions is too hard for you. Let's knock it down to one.

Why didn't anyone they interviewed mention a concrete core???

They let them talk about anything they wanted. Silverstein, thermite, controlled demolition, cruise missiles, radio controlled planes, explosions, air force stand-downs, Dick Cheney, etc. Yet not a single one said the twins had concrete cores.

Why would they all leave out such an important fact???
well, clearly they were ALL in on it
just like all of us here are agents

:eusa_whistle:

<delusional BULLSHIT removed>

All this typing, and you didn't answer either question?

Thanks for playing

And your translator is still broken.
anyone that doesnt agree with him is in on the conspiracy

Posters that refuse to recognize violations of law that enable the FEMA deception are clearly operating in an agenda of supporting the deception. They can only safely be considered agants of treason if they are agents of the infiltrations and perpetrators of mass murder.

A nation of laws, . . . always recognizes when they are broken.

Then, agents have NEVER posted an image from 9-11 showing ANYTHING like this in the core area.

femacore.gif

Posters that refuse to recognize violations of law that enable the FEMA deception are clearly operating in an agenda of supporting the deception. They can only safely be considered agants of treason if they are agents of the infiltrations and perpetrators of mass murder.

A nation of laws, . . . always recognizes when they are broken.

Then, agents have NEVER posted an image from 9-11 showing ANYTHING like this in the core area.

femacore.gif
we recognize you keep repeating the same delusional bullshit over and over. its just that its all been debunked before.:cuckoo:

another null post.

Chri$$y is the King of Null Posts.

It's been years since he found any new material to support his wacky theory.

rat, in those same years and from the beginning, you nor any other agent has ever supported the existence of steel core columns with independently verified evidence.

I have no need of new material, although every year or so new material shows up. Such as the video sampled below.

I have need of true patriots who have no unreasonable social fears that will impede their support and defense of the Constitution.

The Twin Towers had a concrete core. Here is a portion of the east wall of WTC 1 toppling into the empty core.

core_animation_75.gif

See the original video at 17 seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5bI]YouTube - 9/11 WTC North Tower Core, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?[/ame]

Forum List

Back