Fence sitters

you dont think you are a racist do you?....
Not one bit…A realist, not a racist.
A racist hates someone for their skin color…like how woke white purple hairs hate themselves and other whites.
A realist hates people for their behavior. There’s a clear distinction to be made.
Example:
I hate illegal cockroaches but I love the locals when I’m in La Paz.
I grew up surfing and fishing all over Mexico…I went so much I learned to speak fluent Spanish just so I could communicate with the locals.
See how this works…I don’t hate brown people, I hate brown people who break/broke into my country without consent.

That's a simpleton's explanation. Without primaries, you get Alaska electing a Democrat with only 1/3 of the vote by only a few votes, while the Republicans split the other 2/3. RCV is a Democrat scam.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Listen, I've talked to you about this before. You don't understand a goddamned thing about ranked choice voting. You don't want to. You've just heard from the partisan cheerleaders that it's a bad thing - that it's those clever "elites" trying to trick you again.

The partisans hate it because it undermines fear-mongering and fear-mongering is all the partisans know.

Not one bit…A realist, not a racist.
A racist hates someone for their skin color…like how woke white purple hairs hate themselves and other whites.
A realist hates people for their behavior. There’s a clear distinction to be made.
Example:
I hate illegal cockroaches but I love the locals when I’m in La Paz.
I grew up surfing and fishing all over Mexico…I went so much I learned to speak fluent Spanish just so I could communicate with the locals.
See how this works…I don’t hate brown people, I hate brown people who break/broke into my country without consent.
lol...what a crock of shit....you could have posted this years ago but you never did...now because i called you a racist you have to try and do damage control....its to dam late loser....lol...nice story though...la paz....lol...

lol...the story he told above was hilarious....he even says he learned fluent Spanish...in La Paz....the guy is getting to be a joke...
hahaha…how sad, you purple hairs honestly believe everybody has lived the same miserable and confused life you have…You can’t believe somebody has a different story to tell.
Harpy Eagle and Unkotare say the same shit…Fucking sad.

hahaha…how sad, you purple hairs honestly believe everybody has lived the same miserable and confused life you have…You can’t believe somebody has a different story to tell.
Harpy Eagle and Unkotare say the same shit…Fucking sad.
thats because you are a fucking phony....you could have said this years ago...what a joke...

Stop voting for bad candidates on purpose. It's a stupid way to vote.

I don't "have" a candidate. I'll vote for the best one on the ballot. I'm pretty sure it won't be Harris or Trump. But it doesn't matter who I'm going to vote for, and I'm not trying to tell you who to vote for. I'm just rejecting the lesser of two evils horseshit. If you think - as polling tells us most people do - that both Trump and Harris suck, don't vote for them. The fact that most people will vote for them anyway, even though most people think the both suck - is the biggest problem with our elections. We're voting for bad candidates on purpose. How can that EVER produce good results?
One of them is going to get elected. If you have to select the lesser of two evils, at least you made that choice. Voting for anyone else is a wasted vote and has been historically proven for about 230+ years.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Listen, I've talked to you about this before. You don't understand a goddamned thing about ranked choice voting. You don't want to. You've just heard from the partisan cheerleaders that it's a bad thing - that it's those clever "elites" trying to trick you again.

The partisans hate it because it undermines fear-mongering and fear-mongering is all the partisans know.
I taught government high school classes for a good part of my 21 years teaching. I have an excellent understanding of how it works and its associated failures. Look at the race where Sarah Palin ran for Congress in Alaska. Two Republicans split that vote, and the Democrat won with less than a majority or even close to it.

The reason you won't vote is your own ignorance. I suggest simply not voting and not wasting your time. Then you should remove yourself from politics forever as you are unqualified to participate because of you lack logical reasoning abilities.

I taught government high school classes for a good part of my 21 years teaching. I have an excellent understanding of how it works and its associated failures. Look at the race where Sarah Palin ran for Congress in Alaska. Two Republicans split that vote, and the Democrat won with less than a majority or even close to it.
That's utterly untrue. I realize it's the propaganda Republicans are spinning, but the reason Palin lost is because she's divisive and offensive to most voters, so they ranked her last. That, and she's so fucking stupid she actually told her voters not to rank - to fill out incomplete ballots.

Here - do some reading. Learn a thing or two: In Alaska, ranked choice voting worked

The reason you won't vote is your own ignorance. I suggest simply not voting and not wasting your time. Then you should remove yourself from politics forever as you are unqualified to participate because of you lack logical reasoning abilities.
I'm voting. But I'm not voting for bad candidates just because "everyone else is doing it". My dad beat that excuse out of me before I was old enough to vote.

Last edited:
That's utterly untrue. I realize it's the propaganda Republicans are spinning, but the reason Palin lost is because she's divisive and offensive to most voters, so they ranked her last. That, and she's so fucking stupid she actually told her voters not to rank - to fill out incomplete ballots.

Here - do some reading. Learn a thing or two: In Alaska, ranked choice voting worked

I'm voting. But I'm not voting for bad candidates just because "everyone else is doing it". My dad beat that excuse out of me before I was old enough to vote.
So you were an abused child? I guess that makes sense then. Waste your vote. I don't give a FF!

Forum List

Back