Fifty year old trans swimmer sparks outrage

If he says he's a teenage girl, then we need to honor her, and celebrate her.
These other teenage girls that don't want to shower with her, need to stop being haters, and we should not tolerate their close minded white supremacy.

Or a biological male with a fetish.

A simple fetish isn't a big deal, my wife's is buying clothes from the Woman Within catalog. And role playing is usually a harmless diversion. But that guy is probably really convinced himself that he's a female, which has crossed the line to full-blown insanity.

A simple fetish isn't a big deal, my wife's is buying clothes from the Woman Within catalog. And role playing is usually a harmless diversion. But that guy is probably really convinced himself that he's a female, which has crossed the line to full-blown insanity.

That's the fetish. It's like that idiot in Australia with the giant fake breasts. They get off on people being offended.

That's the fetish. It's like that idiot in Australia with the giant fake breasts. They get off on people being offended.

So they don't really believe they're women, and they're just trying to shock people? I'm not buying that.

Growing and progress sometimes requires extraordinary solutions.

Can we begin by declaring that viewing physical differences is not dirty?

Canada has a long way to go to match Europe's progress and a long way to go to distance ourselves from America's choice of 19th. century attitudes!

An adult discussion would be appropriate. Be assured that jesus won't mind and nobody is going to hell for looking at another person's body.
Shut up, dummy.

Something is wrong here. Some 50 year old man pretending to be a woman is allowed to shower with little and teen girls?

Unbelievable

Transgender swimmer, 50, sparks outrage in Canada after competing against teens, sharing locker room

I used to respect the other side for having differing opinions I disagreed with them on. This wokeness is absolutely insane. My brain can't even comprehend these woke policies.

Something is wrong here. Some 50 year old man pretending to be a woman is allowed to shower with little and teen girls?

Unbelievable

Transgender swimmer, 50, sparks outrage in Canada after competing against teens, sharing locker room

I used to ask libtards if a 50-year-old can identify as being 13 and they said that was a stupid question. Now they'll say it's perfectly fine since their leftist masters are on board with it.

So they don't really believe they're women, and they're just trying to shock people? I'm not buying that.

Some do, so don't. they want to be RECOGNIZED as women no matter what though.

Same with the women cosplaying as men.

An atheist doesn't need to avert his eyes to avoid looking at children.

We consider it to be quite normal. That which isn't normal is thinking religious, imagined bugaboos when seeing a child.
Looking at children naked is normal for you?
Youre a faggot. A super creepy faggot. And i hope you dont live close to any schools.

Forum List

Back