Finally...A Tiny Bit of Good News

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Saddled with RINO's and 'go along to get along' Republicans....a fighter:

1. " Liz Cheney to run for Senate

2. (Reuters) - Liz Cheney, the eldest daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, announced on Tuesday she will challenge incumbent and fellow Republican Mike Enzi for Wyoming's Senate seat in 2014.

3. .... she laid out a conservative agenda and sharply criticized President Barack Obama.

4. "President Obama has launched a war on our Second Amendment rights, he's launched a war on our religious freedom, he's used the IRS to launch a war on our freedom of speech and he's used the EPA to launch a war on Wyoming's ranchers, our farmers and our energy industry,"....

5. ...an attorney who served in the U.S. Department of State during the George W. Bush administration..."
Ex-vice president's daughter Liz Cheney to run for Senate | Reuters

6.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1aCw0ib20g]Liz Cheney to run for U.S Senate [Official Clip] - YouTube[/ame]

She doesn't have a real shot of winning. She has only lived there a year and Enzi is very popular and respected in Wyoming.
She probably just wants to get her name out , I am guessing. She had said before she wouldn't run if he didn't retire.

Last edited:
Thread cleaned

The Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 2 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

Because she is the daughter of Cheney..I will wait to see if she is any different than her war criminal father before deciding whether to back her or not. Right now I am more concerned with getting Greg Brannon elected in NC.

Because she is the daughter of Cheney..I will wait to see if she is any different than her war criminal father before deciding whether to back her or not. Right now I am more concerned with getting Greg Brannon elected in NC.

What war crime did Cheney commit? You are slandering the man I think you need to produce the evidence. Obama though it is clear he is definitely a war criminal. The drone program has killed thousands of innocents in ally countries and has killed Americans. Cheney did none of that.

Enzi has long been friends with Oil and Coal mining companies. You cannot beat that Wyoming.

What war crime did Cheney commit? You are slandering the man I think you need to produce the evidence. Obama though it is clear he is definitely a war criminal. The drone program has killed thousands of innocents in ally countries and has killed Americans. Cheney did none of that.

He doesn't like Obama either. ;)

You can't be serious.

The first four years, this country was run by Cheney.

Iraq was a war crime.

A major one.

Hope she gets it. Her father is a disgrace. He has betrayed every tenet of the party that he promised to uphold. She needs to show her father how it's really done. Sigh, I can't believe I wasted my vote on him..

Forum List

Back