Finally...A Tiny Bit of Good News

1. Yes, the one in Afghanistan too. Oh, look, we're still fighting it.

2. Did I read that right? Obama isn't a radical? Yeah, that statement speaks for itself.

3. You are correct, he's just as radical as Bush was.

4. You're kidding me right? By the book? He did nothing by the book, he tried to rewrite it.

5. When Patraeus asked him for 40,000 men in Iraq, Obama took his sweet time and only gave him 30,000. How was that adhering to the Generals on the ground? Oh and then he made an idiot of himself at West Point explaining his decision.

6. I have a hard time believing that, Sallow.

7. I wouldn't let Joe Biden anywhere near the Pentagon. Small groups of special forces can be easily overwhelmed. Remember what happened in Mogadishu?

Remember what happened in Abbottabad?

Going big cost us Over half a trillion dollars, almost 20,000 casualties, and yet-----and yet, Seal team 6's tactics completed the mission the "go big" strategy could not. -pewsh!-

Sigh, I was referring to the Blackhawk Down incident which occurred in 1993 under then President Clinton. What on Earth are you talking about? Abbottabad has nothing to do with what I just said.

You wouldn't "let Joe Biden anywhere near the Pentagon" becaauusse-----because Joe Biden was/is
right - unconventional tactics equals "mission accomplished".
Goin' Bush/Cheney-----i.e. goin' big with conventional warfare equals;
lots of American treasure/borrowing/debt
ten's of thousands of American casualties
longest war in American history/perpetual war/failure
it's a Republican thing

LOL - four years after the McCain/Palin ticket got their asses handed to them, Liz Cheney thinks Palin was a great pick for VP :cuckoo:

You are the moronic fuck whining that I am supporting someone that's more neo conish than McCain is...So shut the fuck up...you have absolutely NO CLUE as to what you are babbling about you just have a problem with me and personally I don't give a fuck.

You are the moronic fuck whining that I am supporting someone that's more neo conish than McCain is...So shut the fuck up...you have absolutely NO CLUE as to what you are babbling about you just have a problem with me and personally I don't give a fuck.

Liz Cheney is an ardent supporter of torture and John McCain isn't.

She sounds like your kind of person, Mr. Human Rights.

Would any of you care to explain the "war criminal" moniker you have attached to her father? Please be specific as to facts, logic and organizational responsibility. I think you could make a better case against Colin Powell, but you won't. I wonder why?

Liz Cheney is an ardent supporter of torture and John McCain isn't.

She sounds like your kind of person, Mr. Human Rights.
OK 1 thing...thank you for explaining...I am not a fan of either of them personally...She won't have my support neither will McCain.
Would any of you care to explain the "war criminal" moniker you have attached to her father? Please be specific as to facts, logic and organizational responsibility. I think you could make a better case against Colin Powell, but you won't. I wonder why?

I think everyone in the Bush regime should be charged with treason and war crimes and then executed personally.

Forum List

Back