Finally...A Tiny Bit of Good News

Because she is the daughter of Cheney..I will wait to see if she is any different than her war criminal father before deciding whether to back her or not. Right now I am more concerned with getting Greg Brannon elected in NC.

What war crime did Cheney commit? You are slandering the man I think you need to produce the evidence. Obama though it is clear he is definitely a war criminal. The drone program has killed thousands of innocents in ally countries and has killed Americans. Cheney did none of that.

He doesn't like Obama either. ;)

Can't say I liked Cheney all that much either. But if a person is going to throw out words like war criminal they ought to at least have a reason other then blind hatred, even if it concerns Obama.

Because she is the daughter of Cheney..I will wait to see if she is any different than her war criminal father before deciding whether to back her or not. Right now I am more concerned with getting Greg Brannon elected in NC.

What war crime did Cheney commit? You are slandering the man I think you need to produce the evidence. Obama though it is clear he is definitely a war criminal. The drone program has killed thousands of innocents in ally countries and has killed Americans. Cheney did none of that.

You can't be serious.

The first four years, this country was run by Cheney.

Iraq was a war crime.

A major one.

Yes indeed, and Obama perpetrated it. Can someone tell me why he felt he should continue the war for 5 more years?

You can't be serious.

Iraq was a war crime.

A major one.

It was a pre-emptive strike!!! Prove it wasn't self-defense!!! :laugh:

You can't be serious.

Iraq was a war crime.

A major one.

Really? Who is charging him with, other then you, war crimes? You may not have liked the Iraq war but it was sanctioned by Congress, as is the law, and the UN has not filed charges. Even if you hated the Iraq war it was war and how war is conducted is how people get charged with war crimes, not merely because they go to war. Hell using your logic Roosevelt was a war criminal for going to war in WW2.

Cheney Admits to War Crimes, Media Yawns, Obama Turns the Other Cheek

Nothing on her stances yet...we shall watch and see...

Anyone who is unaware of her positions on the issues is a low information voter.
Really now...well I usually don't follow neo cons that close unless a liberty candidate is trying to knock them from their perch I looked I found very little on ALL of her beliefs/policies...education,military,economy etc etc..I pride myself in knowing a lot about candidates. Its one of my hobbies.

You can't be serious.

Iraq was a war crime.

A major one.

Yes indeed, and Obama perpetrated it. Can someone tell me why he felt he should continue the war for 5 more years?

The one in Afghanistan?

Because unlike what you folks have been constantly saying, Obama is not a radical.

Nothing he did, radically shifted away from the previous administration.

If anything changed it was done very gradually and by the book.

And with the advice of the generals on the ground.

By the way, I don't agree with Obama's Afghanistan policy at all.

He should have pulled out all US forces right away. The Biden solution was the one that made the most sense. Small special forces left behind to strike when necessary.

You can't be serious.

Iraq was a war crime.

A major one.

No, it was not. It was a bad decision but made by Congress and blessed by dems as well.

Those years were golden compared to the morons we are cursed with now.

yep. unemployment 5% and jobs growing constantly.

Until they destroyed the economy.

no, they did not. the housing bubble which is a DIRECT blame of dems ( glass-steagal shot down by clinton and push to lend to those, whom the loans should not be offered) caused the problems, not his policies.

Presidents have very little to do with jobs or the economy. But that doesn't stop partisan hacks from insisting that they do.

Forum List

Back