Fire National Anthem Kneelers

The right to protest is guaranteed in the US Constitution. The protesters are not hurting anyone. They are not causing problems for anyone. They are protesting the actions against a minority. This "They are stomping on the flag!" and "They are pissing on the graves of every soldier who ever served" is just bullshit.
1. There is no right to protest while on the employers time in the Constitution.

2. These ass holes are adding to the racial and ideological division in this country.

3. They are pissing on the flag and nothing you say contrary is helping your cause as this is alienating the public against the left more than you apparently realize.

4. I am glad the controversy happened as I feel like I have so much free time now that I dont watch the fucking NFL any more.

And for going against the criminal justice system, they can all be charged under the Patroit act ..

Exactly what part of the Patriot Act are they guilty under?

If you go against the United States Government, you are a terrorist .
Which will now, bring in the patroit act .....

So the US Constitution guarantees the right to protest. But the Patriot act sees any criticism of the US Gov't as terrorism. That alone should be reason enough to get rid of the patriot act.

If you want to make a point with the maximum number of people, you protest where you get the most exposure.
Within limits. One of those is you don't attack/smear the country, the anthem, the flag, the military, the veterans (alive and dead) Duh!

They are not smearing anything. To claim they are is a lie. They may not be patriotic Americans, but they are not smearing the flag, the veterans or the country.

How can you say they are not patriotic?

I don't know them. Also, I did not say they are unpatriotic. I simply said they MAY not be patriotic.

How can you even say that? Really, what is patriotism?

Patriotism is about how you feel about your country. Since I do not know any of these men, I will not try and claim I know how they feel about the nation.

The right to protest is guaranteed in the US Constitution. The protesters are not hurting anyone. They are not causing problems for anyone. They are protesting the actions against a minority. This "They are stomping on the flag!" and "They are pissing on the graves of every soldier who ever served" is just bullshit.
1. There is no right to protest while on the employers time in the Constitution.

2. These ass holes are adding to the racial and ideological division in this country.

3. They are pissing on the flag and nothing you say contrary is helping your cause as this is alienating the public against the left more than you apparently realize.

4. I am glad the controversy happened as I feel like I have so much free time now that I dont watch the fucking NFL any more.

And for going against the criminal justice system, they can all be charged under the Patroit act ..

So the US Constitution guarantees the right to protest. But the Patriot act sees any criticism of the US Gov't as terrorism. That alone should be reason enough to get rid of the patriot act.

The Constitution doesn't mean shit today .
That's why we have the Patroit Act, which supersedes the Constitution ..

Why do you think the owner told the players to stand .
Can you say Patroit Act ........

If NFL players were classified as terrorist, based solely on them quietly and peacefully protesting, there would be such an outcry from the people as to scare the most jaded politician.

Fuck the patriot act. I mean, I get what people are saying about there being consequences to protesting. And the fact that they are on the job does have bearing on the matter.

But calling them terrorists? WTF?

And no, the patriot act does NOT supercede the US Constitution. It violates it, but it does not supercede it.

I presented the West Virginia BOE vs Barnette case as an example of how the supreme court sees this issue The SCOTUS says that we have the right to stand, sit, or whatever but that we do not have the right to mandate compulsory salutations. So then what we see being supported here is an unconstitutional attempt by the president sworn to uphold the document and anyone else who supports this is supporting an unconstitutional action. Period.

I presented the West Virginia BOE vs Barnette case as an example of how the supreme court sees this issue The SCOTUS says that we have the right to stand, sit, or whatever but that we do not have the right to mandate compulsory salutations. So then what we see being supported here is an unconstitutional attempt by the president sworn to uphold the document and anyone else who supports this is supporting an unconstitutional action. Period.

Yeah, the SCOTUS was very clear about it.

So what we have is the freedom to choose whether or not we stand, sit or kneel. But if you should make the wrong choice, you will be labeled a terrorist and imprisoned.

The constitution legally means everything today. You just think it doesn't because your white ass doesn't get to do what you want like you got to in the "good ol days". In American law, nothing supersedes this document.

Yeah, the SCOTUS was very clear about it.

So what we have is the freedom to choose whether or not we stand, sit or kneel. But if you should make the wrong choice, you will be labeled a terrorist and imprisoned.

It appears this is the direction the loons want to take this.

The constitution legally means everything today. You just think it doesn't because your white ass doesn't get to do what you want like you got to in the "good ol days". In American law, nothing supersedes this document.

Except for where Byrd's West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK churchstate of thieving US Constitution & old glory arsonists in their "serve the Pope or die" "it's only federal sin" crusade supercedes in making it almost heaven playing their Islamic pedophile national religion of seek & you shall find ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Except for where Byrd's West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK churchstate of thieving US Constitution & old glory arsonists in their "serve the Pope or die" "it's only federal sin" crusade supercedes in making it almost heaven playing their Islamic pedophile national religion of seek & you shall find ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Is this whitebonics?

As President Trump correctly said, they should all be fired, and their contracts nullified, for breach of contract. It must be stated somewhere in their contracts that this can be done, in the event of bad conduct on the part of the players. This goes for football or any other professional sport.

In addition, the names of these disrespectful, spoiled brats ought to be widely publicized, to give prospective employers a warning of who they are, and what they've done - disrespecting the national anthem and te thousands of military members who've sacrificed their lives in wars.

How outrageous it is for these miscreants to insult the way they do, when they wouldn't have the ability to exercise any free speech at all, if the soldiers whose memories they disparage, had not given their lives to provide them safety from Hitler. And others who fought (and fight now) the current war against the international jihad.

Also to be punished are TV bigmouths like Marie Harf, for lending support to these disrespectful traitors. Politicians insulting our military heroes, past & present, likewise, ought to be voted out of office.

I'd also suggest some kind of retribution for Hillary Clinton, for her idiotic statement that kneeling is a reverent thing, if she wasn't such an pitiful, rejected loser, with about as much relevance as a dustball on the floor (other than to her millions of illegal aliens).

POLITICS
10/21/2017 11:36 pm ET Updated 49 minutes ago
Report: White House Rushed Condolences To Gold Star Families
At least three families said they received express-shipped packages from the White House after Trump claimed he called “virtually everybody.”
59ec0507150000cd20746c77.jpeg

Is this whitebonics?

It is, as we see here often enough, an attempt to sound more intellectual while spouting nonsense.

Mr. Obama was the last President to make sure the patroit act stays in law .
So eat shit bitch .........

The new act is called " America Patriot Act " ...................

I don't give a damn who kept it, created it, or carries a copy in his pocket.

The patriot act is blatantly unconstitutional. And the US Constitution is not superseded by any document.

And, while I disagree with the premise, there is some validity to the claims that there is not guarantee there will not be consequences to a protest.

But to call for peaceful protesters to be labeled terrorist and prosecuted? No. Absolutely not.

The patriot act is blatantly unconstitutional. And the US Constitution is not superseded by any document.

And, while I disagree with the premise, there is some validity to the claims that there is not guarantee there will not be consequences to a protest.

But to call for peaceful protesters to be labeled terrorist and prosecuted? No. Absolutely not.

The reason I talk about the act is because if season ticket sales are down and the game start to take a dive . Players contracts are up next year, they don't get the money they want . One thing needs to another, that's why the act in place ...

We live in the 21 century, not 1776 ............................................................................

The reason I talk about the act is because if season ticket sales are down and the game start to take a dive . Players contracts are up next year, they don't get the money they want . One thing needs to another, that's why the act in place ...

We live in the 21 century, not 1776 ............................................................................

I am quite aware of the year. But whether the NFL fails or not (if it does it will not be due to this nonsense), the players are not terrorists. Period.

And while it is the 21st century, wanting to see peaceful protesters prosecuted as terrorists is ridiculous.

And the act is in place to garner more power for elected officials after their fear mongering worked. Scare the population and you don't have to take away rights and freedoms. The idiots will hand them to you, gift wrapped.

I am quite aware of the year. But whether the NFL fails or not (if it does it will not be due to this nonsense), the players are not terrorists. Period.

And while it is the 21st century, wanting to see peaceful protesters prosecuted as terrorists is ridiculous.

And the act is in place to garner more power for elected officials after their fear mongering worked. Scare the population and you don't have to take away rights and freedoms. The idiots will hand them to you, gift wrapped.

Time will tell .

I seen first hand what will happen if they ( players ) strike and you try to cross the picket line . You'll be welcomed with 2 by fours and baseball bats . I seen it in the 80s when the players went on strike ..........

Time will tell .

I seen first hand what will happen if they ( players ) strike and you try to cross the picket line . You'll be welcomed with 2 by fours and baseball bats . I seen it in the 80s when the players went on strike ..........

A players strike is a different topic. And pretty much every strike ever has been violent towards scabs. That is certainly not terrorism. And the protests we are discussing involve absolutely no violence.

Forum List

Back