Fire Sharpton MSNBC

More from the article:
snip:
His antics have had more than a few people wondering how MSNBC manages to allow Reverend Al to continue hosting a show each weeknight on their network.

For a bit more perspective on this, let’s take a trip in the Way Back Machine to 2013, when one of the writers at Redstate had a bit of prophecy which seems to be coming true today. (Emphasis added.)

Sharpton is not a journalist, he is not even a commentator; he is a hard left racial activist He is also one more thing: The Rev Al is 100% bulletproof. When he was given the host job at MSNBC, I opined that one day, in the near future they’re gonna wake up and realize, “OMG…we can’t fire him.”
This won’t end well, these ginned-up protests about the Zimmerman verdict. There will be demonstrations, and they will turn into riots. There will be extensive property damage, and even loss of life. And smack dab in the middle of all of it will be the Rev Al, broadcasting his show nightly from ground zero, surrounded by the mob…
Be assured, MSNBC will soon realize that they have a Frankenstein on their hands, and they have no idea how to control it. I suspect that Tom Brokaw might well be the one to deliver the ultimatum: “he goes or I go!”
Those comments were written in the wake of the George Zimmerman incident. They didn’t come true then, but when you fast forward a bit more than a year to the current unrest, you might want to grab that author and see if he has any hot stock tips for you. It’s all rather frightening in its prescience.

Sharpton says 8220 no 8221 to holding off protests until after police officers 8217 funerals Hot Air

2zhky3b.jpg

Sharpton is disgusting and pathetic!

Yuck of a person!

So why do Obama, Holder and DeBlasio confer with him?

Who says they do?

I mean that question literally. It's kind of important.

According to this

Visitor Access Records The White House

Sharpton spends quite a bit of time visiting the White House.

I doubt it's for the cookies.

I doubt so too. Is there anyone left here who actually doesn't know Al Sharpton is an opportunist? Really?

No, I don't think being on the visitor roll means higher-ups are "conferring" with you. I doubt Richard Nixon "conferred" with Elvis either.

Elvis-with-Nixon-006.jpg

The reason I ask Hayseed specifically what his source is is that such suggestion-memes, propagated by master baiters (and Fox Noise has already been exposed here) take on a belief system of their own without regard to veracity. We just "know" that Willie Sutton said he robs banks because "that's where the money is". He didn't. Point being, if you can't document where you got a fact, then it just might be it isn't one. "Everybody knows" just don't cut the mustard.

Nor, I might add, does posting an endless diarrhea of cartoons in the attempt to devolve what could be rational discourse into a child's coloring book because you can't think of anything to say and your attention whore factor just an't stand the idea of not being able to compete...

didn't know Elvis was involved in politics...

Sharpton is disgusting and pathetic!

Yuck of a person!

So why do Obama, Holder and DeBlasio confer with him?

Who says they do?

I mean that question literally. It's kind of important.

According to this

Visitor Access Records The White House

Sharpton spends quite a bit of time visiting the White House.

I doubt it's for the cookies.

I doubt so too. Is there anyone left here who actually doesn't know Al Sharpton is an opportunist? Really?

No, I don't think being on the visitor roll means higher-ups are "conferring" with you. I doubt Richard Nixon "conferred" with Elvis either.

Elvis-with-Nixon-006.jpg

The reason I ask Hayseed specifically what his source is is that such suggestion-memes, propagated by master baiters (and Fox Noise has already been exposed here) take on a belief system of their own without regard to veracity. We just "know" that Willie Sutton said he robs banks because "that's where the money is". He didn't. Point being, if you can't document where you got a fact, then it just might be it isn't one. "Everybody knows" just don't cut the mustard.

Nor, I might add, does posting an endless diarrhea of cartoons in the attempt to devolve what could be rational discourse into a child's coloring book because you can't think of anything to say and your attention whore factor just an't stand the idea of not being able to compete...

didn't know Elvis was involved in politics...

I'd have to say anybody who shows up at the White House who's not on gummint bidness is either a tourist or an opportunist.

Of course, politicians are that by definiton.

Last edited:
Did Elvis visit the White House 81 times? Did Elvis claim to be having some input on policy?

See, this is what I'm talking about here, You KNOW that Sharpton has Obama's ear, yet you can't bring yourself to just admit that is so. Saying " I don't like Sharpton" is as far as you can go.

I know no such thing. I wouldn't presume to know in either case without a source. But in both cases I doubt it.

If Elvis had claimed to have had input on policy, would you have believed him? I mean, if it wasn't already something you wanted to hear and could use on a message board? He did claim to have been appointed a DEA agent. You buyin'? I'm not.

I've had crazy psychotic people with crazy psychotic agendas follow me around when I had a position of influence; sometimes the course of least conflict is to just nod your head in mock agreement and send them home self-satisfied. I'm sure I wasn't the first one to figure that out.

I had one lady walk into my office and rant on and on and on about how she was petitioning "President Bush and former President Clinton" (this was during the Clinton administration) to do something about radio waves being transmitted into citizens' heads. I just nodded sympathetically. When she was finally out of breath and left the office, we all burst out laughing simultaneously.

By the way, how stupid are black people? I mean seriously. This man has gotten rich off them and done NOTHING for them. I mean can anyone name a single positive thing Sharpton has done to help the blacks? Meanwhile, can anyone name a single time that Martin Luther King Jr made a single thin dime protesting for equal rights?

Wouldn't know. I don't speak for "black people". Nor does Al Sharpton, self-delusions of grandeur notwithstanding.

So what is it exactly that Sharpton has been doing at these protests?

I wouldn't know. This thread is about Sharpton and MSNBC. Is he doing broadcasts from the protests?

You don't see any conflict of interest at all, right?

Between what?
Your ears. Still playing dumb.

So you're denying Al Sharpton often confers with Obama and Holder. LOL.

"Denying"? How the fuck would I know?

My question was, how the fuck do you? You failed to even touch it. Guess where that puts you.

Nope. This is the part where you play dumb. All Sharpton stench is all over you. I can smell you from here.

Not making a claim because I don't know if it's true isn't "denial" -- it's called "logic".
Going ahead with some meme you don't know is true is called "being full of shit".
Kind of a subtle distinction. I realize not everybody gets it.

No, we get it. You have a problem with honesty and integrity.

Look shit-for-brains, YOU are the assclown who "knows" something yet doesn't know how he knows it. That does raise an honesty/integrity question, but not mine.
All I did was expose your bluff. Change your diaper and grow up.

LOL. Filthy cocksucker.

Forum List

Back