Fire the kneelers ... challenge question:

Then can kneel, sit, bow or sleep if they want to. You dumb fucks want to talk about how this disrespects something while your white asses are in the stands standing and most of you who don't sing the anthem or don't even know the words when you sing it. And I'm damn sure your ass stands for the anthem when you are at home watching it on TV.

Save it for the unemployment line.

What unemployment line?

WTF, are you that dense. Fewer customers = fewer dollars = fewer players. Go ask Kapernick.

Well when that happens we can make those assertions but Kapernick is not the only one who protested and it seems all the others have jobs,

Seriously...are you that lame.

You are the lame one. Because your argument is about something that's not being done. So either you support racism or you don't because that's what the protests are about. Not what you say.

It’s up to the owners, if they want to fire them, they are with in their right. If they don’t, they are within their right.

The players have a right to protest as do the owners and the rest of the American public. The players are protesting and the owners and fans are reacting to the protests. I dislike politics in football, it’s a game, so until the NFL gets politics out of the game, no more NFL. I also having issues with the concussions suffered by players, do we really want to expose people to the dangers of concussions? Kaepernick not getting a job is because no team wants to build around a specialized mediocre QB, his kneeling has nothing to do with his playing or not playing in the NFL.

What if a white player continually used the "N" word in racially charged situations? He has a 1st Amendment right but there are limits on free speech and he would be fired with no regrets before you could say Jesse Jackson. When the Country is intentionally disrespected and the NFL is losing revenue because of it and players continually disrespect the National Anthem despite numerous warnings it seems reasonable to fire them.

Again, little fascist who wants to dictate other people's judgments to them, it's *THEIR* place, not yours, to decide what "disrespect" is.

Doesn't the NFL have the right to determine policy and discipline players for violating said policy? What if white NFL players wore KKK hoods? They have a 1st Amendment right but there are limits on free speech. What if NFL players disrespected female reporters in the locker room, wouldn't they be fired? What if a coach yelled fire over a megaphone? There are hundreds of examples of limits to free speech and even pin headed lefties should realize that the NFL has the right to fire players for conduct that they determine to be offensive.
What if players grabbed ladies meows??Could they be fired ?? They could then run for President

"Company time" begins with the kickoff.
Company time starts when you show up for work, when you put on the company-owned uniform, when you walk onto the company-owned field and start warming up...

Stop trying to justify the disrespect of this nation by lying and trying to falsely twist shit around...

The company doesn't own that field, we do.

Great, you may want to check into turning those fields into parking lots.
Why?

Lack of paying customers.

What if a white player continually used the "N" word in racially charged situations? He has a 1st Amendment right but there are limits on free speech and he would be fired with no regrets before you could say Jesse Jackson. When the Country is intentionally disrespected and the NFL is losing revenue because of it and players continually disrespect the National Anthem despite numerous warnings it seems reasonable to fire them.

Again, little fascist who wants to dictate other people's judgments to them, it's *THEIR* place, not yours, to decide what "disrespect" is.

Doesn't the NFL have the right to determine policy and discipline players for violating said policy? What if white NFL players wore KKK hoods? They have a 1st Amendment right but there are limits on free speech. What if NFL players disrespected female reporters in the locker room, wouldn't they be fired? What if a coach yelled fire over a megaphone? There are hundreds of examples of limits to free speech and even pin headed lefties should realize that the NFL has the right to fire players for conduct that they determine to be offensive.

Your posts seem to consist of two elements --- "yeah but what if this happened" (it didn't) and "violating NFL rules" (which do not exist).

In other words you have no point.

Company time starts when you show up for work, when you put on the company-owned uniform, when you walk onto the company-owned field and start warming up...

Stop trying to justify the disrespect of this nation by lying and trying to falsely twist shit around...

Why?

Stadia are full. Sixty thousand asses in the seats really can't be described as a "lack" of anything except space.

You are getting dumber and dumber. The practice of discrimination by race of sex is illegal by law.. Kneeling for the anthem is not illegal.

Why?

Stadia are full. Sixty thousand asses in the seats really can't be described as a "lack" of anything except space.

Sure....
Preston: Attendance is down at Ravens games. The reasons for no-shows are up

TV Networks Could Count on NFL Fans. Until Now

The NFL is getting hammered after another game was played in a half-empty stadium

The Rams Are Suffering The NFL’s Worst Attendance Decline In Decades

.The Packers are playing the Saints right now. Lambeau field is full. Even though Aaron Rodgers isn't playing

For those of you who think the NFL players protesting during the national anthem should be fired, would you also support a team owner who threatened to fire any players who refused to protest? Who didn't kneel?

Why or why not?
The NFL is a business. I believe the owners have the rigjt to fore any worker publicly protesting on company time at the workplace, causing the company millions in revenue.

Let the NFL continue doing what they are doing. When they have destroyed their fan base, lost their tax exempt status, and salaries have been slashed they will eventually change...

Unless, of course, you can be the first to show us what the fuck a jingo ritual has to do with a football game.

"Company time" begins when they put on their uniforms,

For those of you who think the NFL players protesting during the national anthem should be fired, would you also support a team owner who threatened to fire any players who refused to protest? Who didn't kneel?

Why or why not?
The NFL is a business. I believe the owners have the rigjt to fore any worker publicly protesting on company time at the workplace, causing the company millions in revenue.

Let the NFL continue doing what they are doing. When they have destroyed their fan base, lost their tax exempt status, and salaries have been slashed they will eventually change...

Unless, of course, you can be the first to show us what the fuck a jingo ritual has to do with a football game.

Constitutional time began on the day of their birth.

How about reading the article first.

"Ultimately, he was cut from the 49ers and despite being a solid performing quarterback, was not picked up by another team for the 2017 season."

"Now, many players have joined Kaepernick in his protest. During the first wave of protests Indianapolis Colts player Antonio Cromartie
knelt and put his fists in the air during the national anthem at a game against the Jacksonville Jaguars during the 2016 season. He lost his job two days later."

Why or why not?

I roll out of bed, have my coffee and get dressed for work (not necessarily in that order) and yet my work day doesn't begin until I show up on site.

Why or why not?

"Company time" is a horseshit concept. It assumes the mentality of the slave. Regardless of whether I'm working for someone else (as a contractor, employee or in any other capacity), it's ALL my time.

Last edited:

Why or why not?

I roll out of bed, have my coffee and get dressed for work (not necessarily in that order) and yet my work day doesn't begin until I show up on site.
Define Show up?
NFL Players do not put on their uniform at home, they arrive at the stadium then they dress for work. When they are at the stadium and in uniform they are representing their team. They have begun their work day.

Last edited:

Why or why not?

Define Show up?
NFL Players do not put on their uniform at home, they arrive at the stadium then they dress for work. When they are at the stadium and in uniform they are representing their team. They have begun their work day.

Sometimes I do that at work too.

What's the point here?

Why or why not?

"Company time" is a horseshit concept. I assumes the mentality of the slave. Regardless of whether I'm working for someone else (as a contractor, employee or in any other capacity), it's ALL my time.

It's a moot point anyway since the company -- in this case the NFL --- doesn't require a prescripted behaviour in the first place so there's nothing to "violate".

Why or why not?
Well, thank God that the both has the right to fired whom they want.

Judge Orders Colorado Bakery to Cater for Same-Sex Weddings

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half slave and half free.

I do not expect the Union to be dissolved -- I do not expect the house to fall -- but I do expect it will cease to be divided.

It will become all one thing or all the other. "House Divided" Speech by Abraham Lincoln

Matthew 12:25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.

Do not use the bible to support satanic beliefs.
But I wasn't supporting anyone's unlawful behavior. But was showing why everyone else has rights except for the Christians? Is it the time of the,Armageddon, the battle between the good and evil?
Do what God wishes. He like to catch them in the act to condemn them That is why He coming in sneaking in like a thief does.. If He's unable to catches them in the act, that it will be harder for Him to condemn those. But he will still condemn those if He has to, eventhough that they weren't caught red-handed. But He prefers for them to be caught in the act so that it will fulfilled what the scriptures said, "That every head shall bow just like the people of Nineveh".

Revelation 22:11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

1 Thessalonians 5:2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Revelation 3:15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

Jonah 3:6 When Jonah’s warning reached the king of Nineveh, he rose from his throne, took off his royal robes, covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the dust.

Jonah 4: 2 He prayed to the Lord, “Isn’t this what I said, Lord, when I was still at home? That is what I tried to forestall by fleeing to Tarshish. I knew that you are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love, a God who relents from sending calamity. 3 Now, Lord, take away my life, for it is better for me to die than to live.”

Not sure what any of that has to do with the topic but this certainly does:

'Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; thou shalt not bow down thyself to them nor serve them.' (Exodus 20: 4-5)
(from post 47)

As long as if it is done in the name of God, which means that it must represent Him. The Flag represents the Christians as the way the star of David represented the lights that shines in darkness.

.... The Pledge of Allegiance is an oath of allegiance to the United States, addressed to both the flag and the Republic. It was composed by Rear Admiral George Balch in 1887, and revised by Francis Bellamy in 1892. In 1942 it was formally adopted by Congress.[3][4][5][6]Congress gave it the nameThe Pledge of Allegiance in 1945. In 1954 the words "under God" were added.[7] Pledge of Allegiance (United States) - Wikipedia

:lmao:

No Sparkles, there's no "as long as it's done in the name of God" up there. It's a prohibition on fetishes, PERIOD. See also the First Commandment, that would be Commandment Number One.

And the pledge of allegiance is a perfect example. "I pledge allegiance to this here graven image piece of cloth". You pledge to a flag, directly. Check the first six words. The country doesn't even show up until a later sentence. And "God" doesn't even show up in a cameo until 1954.

That's fetishism, Binky. That's idol worship. If it isn't, then explain why we have the concept of flag desecration.

What does "desecrate" mean? Here I'll save you the trouble:

des·e·crate
ˈdesəˌkrāt/
verb
verb: desecrate; 3rd person present: desecrates; past tense: desecrated; past participle: desecrated; gerund or present participle: desecrating

treat (a sacred place or thing) with violent disrespect; violate.​

That's fetishism pure and simple. That's outright idolatry, and at times mandated under threat
of imprisonment, which is what makes it fascistic, let alone fetishistic.

And you yourself just confirmed it in the same post. Roll tape.

The Flag represents the Christians as the way the star of David represented the lights that shines in darkness.

---- see how you capitalize "The Flag" the way you capitalize "God"? Why would you do that if you weren't referring to a deity? The "flag" is a generic noun, not a proper name.

And then you dig yourself deeper claiming this graven image "represents Christians"?? :rofl:

--- so it does not represent citizens who may be Jews or Buddhists or Hindus or Moslems or Sikhs or atheists or Zoroastrians? And this is supposed to be a national symbol? And here you are directly attributing religious ties to it yet again. You are SO busted.

Incidentally -- guess how many countries in the world, besides us, even have such a fetishism ritual.

Answer -- ONE. The Philippines, our former colony. Nobody else does it.

And Bellamy did it because he wanted to sell flags to schools. Which is eerily reminiscent of the Pentagon pimping taxpayer dollars to stage fake-patriotism puppet shows at sports events.

Last edited:

How about reading the article first.

"Ultimately, he was cut from the 49ers and despite being a solid performing quarterback, was not picked up by another team for the 2017 season."

"Now, many players have joined Kaepernick in his protest. During the first wave of protests Indianapolis Colts player Antonio Cromartie
knelt and put his fists in the air during the national anthem at a game against the Jacksonville Jaguars during the 2016 season. He lost his job two days later."

I don't have to read the article about this. I know full well what happened to Kapernick. Si then Etic Reed his teammate who sat and kneeled with Kapernick who still has a job and so do many other players who have kneeled including a man who has sat during the anthem for his entire career, Marshawn Lynch.

First off, know what the protests are for, then come back and argue.

Forum List

Back