Firefighters Say Rudy Giuliani "Ran Like a Coward" on 9/11, Now for Sec. of State?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Said he was told the South Tower was going to fall, so he abandoned his post under fire to save his own ass without telling anybody. Now Trump is considering him for Secretary of State? Also arranged the destruction of the steel evidence to be shipped to China and melted.

This is NYC firefighters dogging him on the campaign trail when he was running for president. Hero of 9/11 my ass.

Not to mention Rudy is basically a gangster with close ties to his convicted gangster buddy Bernie Kerik. These people are thugs.

Last edited:
LOL, it is not the job of a mayor to run into burning buildings or stay in place while a building collapses on his head. This thread is ludicrous.

Is it the job of firefighters to die in collapsing buildings? I think not. But they did. Heroes...all of them. Vastly underpaid heroes. Massively underpaid.

LOL, it is not the job of a mayor to run into burning buildings or stay in place while a building collapses on his head. This thread is ludicrous.

That's what I was thinking. Usually, elected officials are taken away from danger as fast as possible. Everyone ran except for those in emergency services. That is how it's supposed to work.

Yes...you look at emergency service people as well....not much. But welected officials should be exempt.

Before 9-11 he didn't implement new radios so different departments could communicate with each other in an emergency, but you are ignorant of the fact living in flyover land

This thread is another example of Democrats still butthurt that they lost.

He was told 39 minutes beforehand. Why didn't he tell everyone else?

Last edited:
Was the Mayor of New York City supposed to run into a telephone booth and don a cape and then rescue everyone in the towers?

What a crock this thread is and it needs to be reported and moved to conspiracy forum.

Obama and Hillary Clinton knew the security situation in Libya was deteriorating and the security at the diplomatic compound was Inadequate yet did nothing and they knew this months before the attack not 39 minutes.

Giuliani ran because the Democrats feel they need to trash everything and everyone involved in the new government.
I have news for you folks on the left.

NOBODY TRUSTS YOU......AND NOBODY BELIEVES YOU ANYMORE....SO SAVE IT FOR THE FOREIGN PRESS!!!

Said he was told the South Tower was going to fall, so he abandoned his post under fire to save his own ass without telling anybody. Now Trump is considering him for Secretary of State? Also arranged the destruction of the steel evidence to be shipped to China and melted.

This is NYC firefighters dogging him on the campaign trail when he was running for president. Hero of 9/11 my ass.

Not to mention Rudy is basically a gangster with close ties to his convicted gangster buddy Bernie Kerik. These people are thugs.

Yea, Americas mayor is a real coward.

The rewriting of Guluani's term as mayor by Libs is shameful.

Forum List

Back