Fires of hate

Atrocious grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure too. I blame union teachers and a public school system for that.

How are commies going to take over the world if they can't write?
seems you a full of yourself and your opinions ... seems nobody else is ...

In other words, a person has to march in lockstep with you, offer all the same proscribed opinions as you, seek to establish one party rule along with you, and try to cancel any who dare to disagree with you on anything or you are going to call them a word, the actual meaning of which is well beyond your understanding.

Got it.
so you don't like being called what you are ... a fascist fine ... don't care fascist ... if you ban any book you are a fascist... that's what they do ...they try to control what you read or don't read makes them Fascist ... take your guns away and you lose it ... take a book away you're fine with it ... that makes you a fascist ... Mr.
fascist ...

USMB definition alert

Hate - the act of not supporting democrats and/or questioning democrat sponsored fraud
marching in lockstep makes them a fascist... taking away information from you makes them fascist ... the idea is if there is a book there and you want to read it that makes you a democratic person ... if you feel that a book will give you information that you personally don't want others to read that makes you a fascist, not a lockstep marcher ...

so you don't like being called what you are ... a fascist fine ... don't care fascist ... if you ban any book you are a fascist... that's what they do ...they try to control what you read or don't read makes them Fascist ... take your guns away and you lose it ... take a book away you're fine with it ... that makes you a fascist ... Mr.
fascist ...

I always love it when posters incorporate the very highest numbers they can count to in their user name.

https://youtu.be/apzCrNvVKtg
Book banning book burning. Homophobia transphobia. Xenophobia. White supremacy. Christian nationalism. Call it what you will that is fascism. Democratic based societies always stop being that way if or when they take over. The takeaway from history fascism can never be tolerated. The other is the people targeted by fascists had better unite against the common enemy. As well as organize to fight the class war against the oligarchy parasites.
Fires of Hate: How the Nazis Targeted Books and Free Thinking

youtube.com
Fires of Hate: How the Nazis Targeted Books and Free Thinking

I will never, ever understand how the people running the US Holocaust Museum can be such Leftists scumbags....really. Um. Missing it entirely over there, jack?

At least I can form a coherent sentence, using proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. :laughing0301:

......and know that the name of the class is civics, not civic as well as understanding the difference between Illuminate and eliminate.

Not only is this little boy not exactly the brightest bulb in the marquee, but he doesn't even flicker.

In other words, a person has to march in lockstep with you, offer all the same proscribed opinions as you, seek to establish one party rule along with you, and try to cancel any who dare to disagree with you on anything or you are going to call them a word, the actual meaning of which is well beyond your understanding.

Got it.

Yes, that is EXACTLY what the Trump Cult does.

I will never, ever understand how the people running the US Holocaust Museum can be such Leftists scumbags....really. Um. Missing it entirely over there, jack?

Just one of the millions of things that make the real world an amazing place to live, that are completely beyond your intellectual capabilities to understand.

Just one of the millions of things that make the real world an amazing place to live, that are completely beyond your intellectual capabilities to understand.
I disagree.

Wow! I'm impressed by how profound you thought you sounded when you said that.

Fascism involves a bit more than just censorship.
have you seen what the republicans are doing ... taking your right to vote away trying to put people in jail for legally voting ... taking away the ability to put your mail-in ballot in the drop box by removing them and leaving them only one drop box per city ... trying to force people to mail them in the republic run fuck up U.S. mailing system ... then they plan to convince that this current problem with the cost of the thing that they are going to make things more expensive unless cheaper ... gas cost even more ... they know this will cause democrats to lose in the next election because voters are stupid when it comes to cause and effect there are so many fascist things they are doing most is controlling the stupid peoples thinking ......

Forum List

Back