Fires of hate

have you seen what the republicans are doing ... taking your right to vote away trying to put people in jail for legally voting ... taking away the ability to put your mail-in ballot in the drop box by removing them and leaving them only one drop box per city ... trying to force people to mail them in the republic run fuck up U.S. mailing system ... then they plan to convince that this current problem with the cost of the thing that they are going to make things more expensive unless cheaper ... gas cost even more ... they know this will cause democrats to lose in the next election because voters are stupid when it comes to cause and effect there are so many fascist things they are doing most is controlling the stupid peoples thinking ......
Does anybody have their billyerock123 English dictionary handy? I seem to have misplaced mine.

have you seen what the republicans are doing ... taking your right to vote away trying to put people in jail for legally voting ... taking away the ability to put your mail-in ballot in the drop box by removing them and leaving them only one drop box per city ... trying to force people to mail them in the republic run fuck up U.S. mailing system ... then they plan to convince that this current problem with the cost of the thing that they are going to make things more expensive unless cheaper ... gas cost even more ... they know this will cause democrats to lose in the next election because voters are stupid when it comes to cause and effect there are so many fascist things they are doing most is controlling the stupid peoples thinking ......
thats quite an imagination.

what books are being banned specifically?

what do you think about censorship on the internet?

Just one of the millions of things that make the real world an amazing place to live, that are completely beyond your intellectual capabilities to understand.

The fact that the US Holocaust Museum is ran by leftist scumbags makes the real world an amazing place to live?

O kay. :laughing0301:

That's what you losers said the first time ... not to worry Trump hasn't a chance in hell, he will be in jail with his boo bannon ...
I love this time in history. The left keeps impressing us with how much louder and more shrill they can get than they were the day before.

I love this time in history. The left keeps impressing us with how much louder and more shrill they can get than they were the day before.

I'm just glad that the Google translator page now features Neanderthal to English translations.

Otherwise I wouldn't understand a fuckin' word those leftist idiots are posting.

The fact that the US Holocaust Museum is ran by leftist scumbags makes the real world an amazing place to live?

O kay. :laughing0301:
well you wouldn't want those fascist republicans to run the holocaust museum ... where do you people come up with this bull shit ... are you saying the holocaust never happened... whats your point of even bringing the holocaust museum up in the first place ... how do you know the people views are leftist scumbags ... i personally would rather be a leftist scum bag then a right-wing fascist brown shirt ...

Can't he just burn your books?
he's stupid you can't debate with stupid ... you have people in southern states banning books and forcing these books out of school libraries for their fascist reasons ...he does what he does says stupid shit its all he's got ...

well you wouldn't want those fascist republicans to run the holocaust museum ... where do you people come up with this bull shit ... are you saying the holocaust never happened... whats your point of even bringing the holocaust museum up in the first place ... how do you know the people views are leftist scumbags ... i personally would rather be a leftist scum bag then a right-wing fascist brown shirt ...

Well you got me there, son. You actually are a leftist scumbag and I am a right-wing fascist brown shirt.

Would you like to go for a helicopter ride today?

1666530034579.png

With all those lynch ropes they tied back in the day, they do ok with shoe laces.
what makes me wonder is why people, like you, continue, to be allowed to give birth to
stupid kids like you do... it's amazing you can walk and talk without falling over with your feet getting tangled with your knuckle dragging hand s

he's stupid you can't debate with stupid ... you have people in southern states banning books and forcing these books out of school libraries for their fascist reasons ...he does what he does says stupid shit its all he's got ...
what books are being banned. be specific.

how do you feel about internet censorship?

have you seen what the republicans are doing ... taking your right to vote away trying to put people in jail for legally voting ...
Oh look, another brainless leftard lemming.

That last bid of stupidity just earned you a prime position on the ignore list.

Congratulations.

Well you got me there, son. You actually are a leftist scumbag and I am a right-wing fascist brown shirt.

Would you like to go for a helicopter ride today?

View attachment 714376
your to easy to make fun of skippy ... you drag your knuckles you're constantly tripping over them ... what's a guy to do other than laugh at your stupidity .. you're just too easy commie ...

Oh look, another brainless leftard lemming.

That last bid of stupidity just earned you a prime position on the ignore list.

Congratulations.
this place is gonna be so comical after the next 2 election cycles. I may have to take everyone off my ignore list for a week or so just to see the meltdown.

Forum List

Back