Fires of hate

what makes me wonder is why people, like you, continue, to be allowed to give birth to
stupid kids like you do... it's amazing you can walk and talk without falling over with your feet getting tangled with your knuckle dragging hand s

Dude, I'm the one who has to use Goggle's Neanderthal to English translator every time you post something.

Now get in. I can't keep this thing idling all day. You know how expensive fuel is these days.

:th_BlackHelicopter:

what books are being banned. be specific.

how do you feel about internet censorship?
are you kidding ???? are you saying they aren't banning books??? is this what you are saying... when they are stupid they stay uniform ... is this specific enough for you skippy
  • "Damsel" by Elana K. Arnold
  • "Forever" by Judy Blume
  • "Lucky" by Alice Sebold
  • "Monday’s Not Coming" by Tiffany D. Jackson
  • "Not My Problem" by Ciara Smyth
  • "Red Hood" by Elana K. Arnold
  • "Sold" by Patricia McCormick
  • "This Book is Gay" by Juno Dawson
  • "This One Summer" by Mariko Tamaki
  • "What Girls are Made of" by Elana K. Arnold
  • "A Court of Mist and Fury" by Sarah J. Maas
  • "Crank" by Ellen Hopkins
  • "Infandous" by Elena K. Arnold
  • "Push" by Sapphire
  • "The Haters" by Jesse Andrews
  • "The Nowhere Girls" by Amy Reed
  • "Tilt" by Ellen Hopkins
  • "Triangles" by Ellen Hopkins
  • "Tricks" by Ellen Hopkins
  • "Out of Darkness" by Ashley Hope Perez
  • "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl" by Jesse Andrews
  • "All Boys Aren’t Blue" by George M. Johnson
  • "Looking for Alaska" by John Green
  • "Two Boys Kissing" by David Levithan
  • "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini
  • "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer
  • "Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher
  • "The Vincent Boys" by Abbi Glines
  • "It’s Perfectly Normal" by Robie Harris and illustrated by Michael Emberley
  • "Real Live Boyfriends" by E. Lockhart
  • "George" by Alex Gino
  • "I am Jazz" by Jessica Herthel and Jazz Jennings
  • "Drama" by Raina Telgemeier
  • "Nineteen Minutes" by Jodi Picoult
  • "More Happy Than Not" by Adam Silvera
  • "Beloved" by Toni Morrison
  • "The Bluest Eye" by Toni Morrison
  • "Almost Perfect" by Brian Katcher
  • "Dreaming in Cuban" by Christina Garcia
  • "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon
  • "The God of Small Things" by Arundhati Roy
  • "George" by Alex Gino
  • "The Truth About Alice" by Jennifer Mathieu
  • "Dead Until Dark" by Charlaine Harris
  • "Unravel Me" by Tahereh Mafi
  • "Sloppy Firsts" by Megan McCafferty
  • "The Hate You Give" by Angie Thomas
  • "Killing Mr. Griffin" by Lois Duncan
  • "The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian" by Sherman Alexie
  • "The Kite Runner" Graphic Novel by Khaled Hosseini

are you kidding ???? are you saying they aren't banning books??? is this what you are saying... when they are stupid they stay uniform ... is this specific enough for you skippy
  • "Damsel" by Elana K. Arnold
  • "Lucky" by Alice Sebold
  • "Monday’s Not Coming" by Tiffany D. Jackson
  • "Not My Problem" by Ciara Smyth
  • "Red Hood" by Elana K. Arnold
  • "Sold" by Patricia McCormick
  • "This Book is Gay" by Juno Dawson
  • "What Girls are Made of" by Elana K. Arnold
  • "Crank" by Ellen Hopkins
  • "Infandous" by Elena K. Arnold
  • "Push" by Sapphire
  • "The Haters" by Jesse Andrews
  • "The Nowhere Girls" by Amy Reed
  • "Tilt" by Ellen Hopkins
  • "Triangles" by Ellen Hopkins
  • "Out of Darkness" by Ashley Hope Perez
  • "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl" by Jesse Andrews
  • "All Boys Aren’t Blue" by George M. Johnson
  • "Looking for Alaska" by John Green
  • "Two Boys Kissing" by David Levithan
  • "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini
  • "The Vincent Boys" by Abbi Glines
  • "It’s Perfectly Normal" by Robie Harris and illustrated by Michael Emberley
  • "George" by Alex Gino
  • "I am Jazz" by Jessica Herthel and Jazz Jennings
  • "More Happy Than Not" by Adam Silvera
  • "Dreaming in Cuban" by Christina Garcia
  • "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon
  • "The God of Small Things" by Arundhati Roy
  • "George" by Alex Gino
  • "The Truth About Alice" by Jennifer Mathieu
  • "Dead Until Dark" by Charlaine Harris
  • "Unravel Me" by Tahereh Mafi
  • "Sloppy Firsts" by Megan McCafferty
  • "The Hate You Give" by Angie Thomas
  • "Killing Mr. Griffin" by Lois Duncan
  • "The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian" by Sherman Alexie
  • "The Kite Runner" Graphic Novel by Khaled Hosseini

So you're pissed because someone torched your copy of "Two Boys Kissing"? :laughing0301:

Last edited:
this place is gonna be so comical after the next 2 election cycles. I may have to take everyone off my ignore list for a week or so just to see the meltdown.
when the stupid ones can't debate an issue, they post like this one, who tries to act superior when stupid is all he has ... so they say they will hit ignore ... they can't stand the idea that liberal scumbags like me will take over the senate and the house this next election ... they can't stand that thought ... so they put you on ignore ... that's fine with me I get tired of dealing with stupid remarks that have nothing to do with the original post.... not one of you have stuck to the topic on banning books ...you just want to come here use your childish remarks the say see what a clever person you are ... you all can't address the book issues they have to talk about the holocaust museum ...what the hell does the holocaust museum has to do with banning books ... you can't seem to stay on the topic you just want to post your personal attack on liberal democrats or lefties ...you're jus a bunch of right-wing
morons without a clue ...

So you're pissed because someone torched your copy of "Two Boys Kissing"? :laughing0301:
have you read the book ??? if not did it take you a long time to find a book to Berate it because of the subject matter ...this book its not written for you or me it's written for children who have discovered they are gay ... how do deal with morons like you, who have this need to Berate them, attack them, to beat them up or to kill them ... but you haven't read the book because of the title ... figures got the homophobe here...

another thing ...out of 60 plus books you had to pick the one book about gay experiences... then try and imply I was gay ... I'm not but if I were this is an excellent book for a gay child to read ... but all you wanted to do is try an berate me on its subject matter making you feel superior ... what you did was point out to all what an uneducated homophobe you are ...

when the stupid ones can't debate an issue, they post like this one, who tries to act superior when stupid is all he has ... so they say they will hit ignore ... they can't stand the idea that liberal scumbags like me will take over the senate and the house this next election ... they can't stand that thought ... so they put you on ignore ... that's fine with me I get tired of dealing with stupid remarks that have nothing to do with the original post.... not one of you have stuck to the topic on banning books ...you just want to come here use your childish remarks the say see what a clever person you are ... you all can't address the book issues they have to talk about the holocaust museum ...what the hell does the holocaust museum has to do with banning books ... you can't seem to stay on the topic you just want to post your personal attack on liberal democrats or lefties ...you're jus a bunch of right-wing
morons without a clue ...
hey douchebag, eat my dick. I already sent little pussy Hellbilly crying home to his mama this week, don't make yourself the second one I have to bitch slap.

how do you feel about internet censorship.

Ive asked you those questions now multiple times. They are spot on with the topic of your pathetic thread and you've ignored them. You would rather go on ranting about nonexistent bullshit. Typical pussy leftist move.

If you want to answer those questions I will gladly hand you your ass debating the actual topic. If you want to devolve into school yard nonsense I am happy to play that game as well. But make no mistake, you will lose either way. On here, or in person.

Its just that simple.

as far as your list that you FINALLY managed to post......please provide a link where you got that list. Thanks.

Last edited:
hey deushbag, eat my dick. I already sent little pussy Hellbilly crying home to his mama this week, don't make yourself the second one I have to bitch slap.

how do you feel about internet censorship.
oh wow, we got a tuff one .here.. you would last ten seconds in a fight with me ...why ??? well you would go home with your legs and arms broken ... that's my favorite thing to do you, dick smoker ... my favorite thing to do is drag your knocked-out body to the curb ... place them across the curb then start jumping on legs and arms hearing them snap ... not just sending you home but to the hospital ... is that tuff enough talk for you ... you don't scare me one bit ... I've been attacked by the best ...they don't call me animal man cause I'm nice ...be afraid of me when you see me be very afraid ...

oh wow, we got a tuff one .here.. you would last ten seconds in a fight with me ...why ??? well you would go home with your legs and arms broken ... that's my favorite thing to do you, dick smoker ... my favorite thing to do is drag your knocked-out body to the curb ... place them across the curb then start jumping on legs and arms hearing them snap ... not just sending you home but to the hospital ... is that tuff enough talk for you ... you don't scare me one bit ... I've been attacked by the best ...they don't call me animal man cause I'm nice ...be afraid of me when you see me be very afraid ...
hey if you can stop fucking your dads wife long enough to answer my questions it would be nice.

otherwise, go fuck yourself you pathetic sack of shit.

and I would def be afraid of you if I saw you. Id be afraid you would try to fuck me in the ass.

Attachments

• scary.gif
    scary.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
hey if you can stop fucking your dads wife long enough to answer my questions it would be nice.

otherwise, go fuck yourself you pathetic sack of shit.

and I would def be afraid of you if I saw you. Id be afraid you would try to fuck me in the ass.
Your questions aren’t worth answering, daddy’s dicks smoker …?puff !!! puff !!! dip shit .. are ya still kicking daddy’s dirty ass hole clean … he says you’re the best …

Forum List

Back