Firing Mueller would be the ultimate obstruction of justice act....

He could fire Mueller at any time, it wouldn't be obstruction of justice. But I don't see him doing it.
It would be evidence of obstruction if Trump's aim was to end the investigation. That's what's funny in Trump admitting multiple times that he fired Comey to end the investigation. What he did was insure the investigation goes on to find out why he sought to end an investigation. LOL Ultimately, the investigation will hit a brick wall unless someone testifies "Trump told me to ask Putin for help," or better yet has an email. Amusingly, had Trump not fired Comey, Flynn would not have been indicted because the pro-Clinton FBI agent Styzeak (or whatever) said he didn't lie. LOL

Obama didn't give a shit about me or my views and you cheered him on. Again, a standard is something YOU do first. This is clearly not a standard to you, just a hack partisan political attack

Your views aren't American. Why would anyone want to cater to them?

RDD: Obama didn't have to give a shit about you. Trump does have to give a shit about me. You're not an American!

Hitting the sauce kind of early for a weekday, aren't you?

The American president should care about the American people. Obama did, Trump does not. It's really that simple.

But I don't expect you to understand that since you're not an American.

Bull shit. How did Obama treat me better than Trump treats you?

And yes, of course the leftist says only Marxists like you are Americans. I'd say that stings, but wow, it doesn't

I could list out countless ways that Obama treated you better than Trump has but you don't care. You're fucking swimming in the Kool Aid at this point and literally nothing will get you to open your eyes.

I'm just laughing at you for your flagrant hypocrisy. You think you're impartial and fair regarding Trump? You're just seeing truth?

:bigboy: :bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

Since Trump has said he's not firing Meuller your thread is FAKE NEWS.

Hey, eternal moron, where has Trump SPECIFICALLY stated that he would not fire Mueller?

His lawyers may have stated that "he has no plans" to do so.....but the idiot-in-chief is hiring MORE lawyers who might agree with his insanity......LOL

He doesn't have to fire anyone, just call for a Second Special Counsel to investigate what Obama and some party members were doing during the last administration, oh, and only hire lawyers who are Trump loyalists, and you will see their backs to the wall.

Gee, only the fourth post before a right wing moron brings up Obama???..........You're a bit slow....lol

No one could ever have anticipated Trump acting like a juvenile egotist with thin skin and uncontrolled temper. I'm shocked. Don't know about you. LOL

He doesn't have to fire anyone, just call for a Second Special Counsel to investigate what Obama and some party members were doing during the last administration, oh, and only hire lawyers who are Trump loyalists, and you will see their backs to the wall.

Gee, only the fourth post before a right wing moron brings up Obama???..........You're a bit slow....lol
Well, some of us might want to know WTF Obama wasn't warning people about Trump and Putin, esp after Comey pulled his Nov surprise handing the election to Trump! I mean we know why Obama stayed silent. But it might be nice to have it made public. LOL

We readily see our beloved Trump "floating" the idea of his firing Mueller and gauging what the popular reaction would be.......

Confidants of Trump tacitly acknowledge that such an action is being contemplated, while Trump's lawyers label such an action as false.

DiGenova's appointment partially supports the idea of firing the special counsel since, DiGenova is a big advocate of the "deep state" mantra.

Bear in mind that democrats would scream bloody murder is Mueller was indeed fired, that Mueller could actually sue the government over his firing, and that several states would appoint Mueller to pursue (and fund) the on-going investigation.

Firing Mueller would indeed precipitate a constitutional challenge.....What do you think?
I don't think he will fire Mueller.... I think he will do 1 of 2 things.....

promote the ridiculous conspiracy theory that everyone is out to get the poor little baby, and he's as innocent as a new born lamb, so that his flock believes him and promotes the deep state (like Russia wants him to)....but ultimately for getting R's in the Senate an excuse not to impeach him out of office....

OR

Fire Rosenstein or Sessions, so Trump can replace the person Mueller reports to, who will then quash or restrain the investigation, give Trump a get out of jail free card, and never let us see what the Mueller investigators found out....

So show you know Mueller is a Republican.

Beside the 3rd grade grammar.....

Robert Mueller III is an American attorney who served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush; and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama.,

I could list out countless ways that Obama treated you better than Trump has but you don't care. You're fucking swimming in the Kool Aid at this point and literally nothing will get you to open your eyes.

KAZ is an idiot.......I;m sure he even knows that........Here, to help in showing what Obama did

“Suffering” under Obama’s 2-terms?

When Obama took office, the Dow was 6,626. When Obama left office, iit was 19,875. Has this caused your suffering?

We had 82 straight months of private sector job growth - the longest streak in the history of the United States. Has this caused your suffering?

Especially considering where the economy was when he took over, an amazing 11.3 million new jobs were created under President Obama (far more than President Bush). Has this caused your suffering?

Obama has taken Unemployment from 10% down to 4.7%. Has this caused your suffering?

Homelessness among US Veterans has dropped by half. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama shut down the US secret overseas prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama has created a policy for the families of fallen soldiers to have their travel paid for to be there when remains are flown home. Has this caused your suffering?

We landed a rover on Mars. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Prevention Act. Has this caused your suffering?

Uninsured adults has decreased to below 10%: 90% of adults are insured - an increase of 20 Million Adults. Has this caused your suffering?

People are now covered for pre-existing conditions. Has this caused your suffering?

Insurance Premiums increased an average of $4,677 from 2002-2008, an increase of 58% under Bush. The growth of these insurance premiums has gone up $4,145 – a slower rate of increase. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama added Billions of dollars to mental health care for our Veterans. Has this caused your suffering?

Consumer confidence has gone from 37.7 to 98.1 during Obama’s tenure. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Has this caused your suffering?

His bi-annual Nuclear Summit convinced 16 countries to give up and destroy all their loose nuclear material so it could not be stolen. Has this caused your suffering?

He saved the US Auto industry. American cars sold at the beginning of his term were 10.4M and upon his exit 17.5M. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit as a percentage of the GDP has gone from 9.8% to 3.2%. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit itself was cut by $800 Billion Dollars. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama preserved the middle class tax cuts. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama banned solitary confinement for juveniles in federal prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

He signed Credit Card reform so that rates could not be raised without you being notified. Has this caused your suffering?

He outlawed Government contractors from discriminating against LGBT persons. Has this caused your suffering?

He doubled Pell Grants. Has this caused your suffering?

Abortion is down. Has this caused your suffering?

Violent crime is down. Has this caused your suffering?

He overturned the scientific ban on stem cell research. Has this caused your suffering?

He protected Net Neutrality. Has this caused your suffering?

Obamacare has extended the life of the Medicare insurance trust fund (will be solvent until 2030). Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell. Has this caused your suffering?

He banned torture. Has this caused your suffering?

He negotiated with Syria to give up its chemical weapons and they were destroyed. Has this caused your suffering?

Solar and Wind Power are at an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

High School Graduation rates hit 83% - an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

Corporate profits are up by 144%. Has this caused your suffering?

He normalized relations with Cuba. Has this caused your suffering?

Reliance on foreign oil is at a 40 year low. Has this caused your suffering?

US Exports are up 28%. Has this caused your suffering?

He appointed the most diverse cabinet ever. Has this caused your suffering?

He reduced the number of troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Has this caused your suffering?

Yes, he killed Osama Bin Laden and retrieved all the documents in his possession for analysis. Perhaps THIS caused your suffering?

From an objective standpoint it would appear that the last eight years have seen some great progress and we were saved from a financial collapse. Things are not perfect. Things can always be better. We are on much better footing now than we were in 2008.

So show you know Mueller is a Republican.

Beside the 3rd grade grammar.....

Robert Mueller III is an American attorney who served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush; and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama.,

There is no link there and it doesn't say how they know he's a Republican other than he was appointed by W to an apolitical position. And it doesn't explain why if being appointed by a Republican makes him a Republican but being appointed by a Democrat doesn't make him a Democrat.

This is exactly my point. He was appointed by W in 2001 and that is the last indication he's a "republican." You just want him to be one.

That quote is classic though. Being appointed by a Republican makes you a Republican, being appointed by a Democrat does not make you a Democrat. It's the kool-aid swillers you people are

There is no link there and it doesn't say how they know he's a Republican other than he was appointed by W to an apolitical position. And it doesn't explain why if being appointed by a Republican makes him a Republican but being appointed by a Democrat doesn't make him a Democrat.

start a campaign to waterboard Mueller to find out if he is a republican........LOL

Republicans are almost unanimous in the view that any move by President Trump to fire special counsel Robert Mueller would be a political disaster.

Even GOP figures loyal to Trump see any such move as hugely counterproductive, while more critical conservative voices — especially those looking toward November’s midterm elections — fear the president would make already-difficult terrain close to impossible.

The Memo: Republicans fear disaster if Trump fires Mueller

I hope he does, why do you think he has not done so already?

We readily see our beloved Trump "floating" the idea of his firing Mueller and gauging what the popular reaction would be.......

Confidants of Trump tacitly acknowledge that such an action is being contemplated, while Trump's lawyers label such an action as false.

DiGenova's appointment partially supports the idea of firing the special counsel since, DiGenova is a big advocate of the "deep state" mantra.

Bear in mind that democrats would scream bloody murder is Mueller was indeed fired, that Mueller could actually sue the government over his firing, and that several states would appoint Mueller to pursue (and fund) the on-going investigation.

Firing Mueller would indeed precipitate a constitutional challenge.....What do you think?
I don't think he will fire Mueller.... I think he will do 1 of 2 things.....

promote the ridiculous conspiracy theory that everyone is out to get the poor little baby, and he's as innocent as a new born lamb, so that his flock believes him and promotes the deep state (like Russia wants him to)....but ultimately for getting R's in the Senate an excuse not to impeach him out of office....

OR

Fire Rosenstein or Sessions, so Trump can replace the person Mueller reports to, who will then quash or restrain the investigation, give Trump a get out of jail free card, and never let us see what the Mueller investigators found out....
So, ewe don’t think the libtards are out to get him? Why exactly dew ewe think that?

I suspect there is more than one reason Trump hates Mueller.

5346-1516602782-34bdb4d8a9bf66d619f5e27dc790b5ec.jpg

KAZ is an idiot.......I;m sure he even knows that........Here, to help in showing what Obama did

“Suffering” under Obama’s 2-terms?

When Obama took office, the Dow was 6,626. When Obama left office, iit was 19,875. Has this caused your suffering?

We had 82 straight months of private sector job growth - the longest streak in the history of the United States. Has this caused your suffering?

Especially considering where the economy was when he took over, an amazing 11.3 million new jobs were created under President Obama (far more than President Bush). Has this caused your suffering?

Obama has taken Unemployment from 10% down to 4.7%. Has this caused your suffering?

Homelessness among US Veterans has dropped by half. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama shut down the US secret overseas prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama has created a policy for the families of fallen soldiers to have their travel paid for to be there when remains are flown home. Has this caused your suffering?

We landed a rover on Mars. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Prevention Act. Has this caused your suffering?

Uninsured adults has decreased to below 10%: 90% of adults are insured - an increase of 20 Million Adults. Has this caused your suffering?

People are now covered for pre-existing conditions. Has this caused your suffering?

Insurance Premiums increased an average of $4,677 from 2002-2008, an increase of 58% under Bush. The growth of these insurance premiums has gone up $4,145 – a slower rate of increase. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama added Billions of dollars to mental health care for our Veterans. Has this caused your suffering?

Consumer confidence has gone from 37.7 to 98.1 during Obama’s tenure. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Has this caused your suffering?

His bi-annual Nuclear Summit convinced 16 countries to give up and destroy all their loose nuclear material so it could not be stolen. Has this caused your suffering?

He saved the US Auto industry. American cars sold at the beginning of his term were 10.4M and upon his exit 17.5M. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit as a percentage of the GDP has gone from 9.8% to 3.2%. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit itself was cut by $800 Billion Dollars. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama preserved the middle class tax cuts. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama banned solitary confinement for juveniles in federal prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

He signed Credit Card reform so that rates could not be raised without you being notified. Has this caused your suffering?

He outlawed Government contractors from discriminating against LGBT persons. Has this caused your suffering?

He doubled Pell Grants. Has this caused your suffering?

Abortion is down. Has this caused your suffering?

Violent crime is down. Has this caused your suffering?

He overturned the scientific ban on stem cell research. Has this caused your suffering?

He protected Net Neutrality. Has this caused your suffering?

Obamacare has extended the life of the Medicare insurance trust fund (will be solvent until 2030). Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell. Has this caused your suffering?

He banned torture. Has this caused your suffering?

He negotiated with Syria to give up its chemical weapons and they were destroyed. Has this caused your suffering?

Solar and Wind Power are at an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

High School Graduation rates hit 83% - an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

Corporate profits are up by 144%. Has this caused your suffering?

He normalized relations with Cuba. Has this caused your suffering?

Reliance on foreign oil is at a 40 year low. Has this caused your suffering?

US Exports are up 28%. Has this caused your suffering?

He appointed the most diverse cabinet ever. Has this caused your suffering?

He reduced the number of troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Has this caused your suffering?

Yes, he killed Osama Bin Laden and retrieved all the documents in his possession for analysis. Perhaps THIS caused your suffering?

From an objective standpoint it would appear that the last eight years have seen some great progress and we were saved from a financial collapse. Things are not perfect. Things can always be better. We are on much better footing now than we were in 2008.
People are starting to change their minds.

5430-1521557524-d4b5c329d4776a9aea750e3a3ec1e417.jpg

I hope he does, why do you think he has not done so already?

I do too hope that Trump fires Mueller......It would mean congress turning to democrats' hands AND a quicker end to the farce that this administration is playing out on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back