Firing Mueller would be the ultimate obstruction of justice act....

So show you know Mueller is a Republican.

Beside the 3rd grade grammar.....

Robert Mueller III is an American attorney who served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush; and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama.,

There is no link there and it doesn't say how they know he's a Republican other than he was appointed by W to an apolitical position. And it doesn't explain why if being appointed by a Republican makes him a Republican but being appointed by a Democrat doesn't make him a Democrat.

This is exactly my point. He was appointed by W in 2001 and that is the last indication he's a "republican." You just want him to be one.

That quote is classic though. Being appointed by a Republican makes you a Republican, being appointed by a Democrat does not make you a Democrat. It's the kool-aid swillers you people are

Jesus, you must be a congenital idiot. And terminally ignorant. Everyone knows Mueller is a lifelong Republican, except a couple of the most nutty con trolls, obviously including YOU, dipshit.

Robert Swan Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an Americanattorney who served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013.[3] A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush; and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover.
Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

Now, as a viral con troll, I am not sure you can understand what is provided you, in english. But if not, do not worry too much about it. It is apparent that you are a congenital idiot. And there is nothing anyone can do about it. Your condition is not treatable. And, since it is congenital it is not your fault. It is just plain bad luck.

Trump could fire Mueller, however he won't and it wouldn't be obstruction of justice in the legal sense but it would trigger the left nuts.

Firing Mueller would not be a good idea for Trump to do, it would force the Republicans to choose Trump or re-election and we all know the two parties crave power.

I hope he does, why do you think he has not done so already?

I do too hope that Trump fires Mueller......It would mean congress turning to democrats' hands AND a quicker end to the farce that this administration is playing out on a daily basis.

Actually I meant getting another special counsel to go after Obama and or Clinton. But yup either way, make it happen.

Last edited:

I do too hope that Trump fires Mueller......It would mean congress turning to democrats' hands AND a quicker end to the farce that this administration is playing out on a daily basis.

Firing Mueller would not end the investigation. It would likely be taken over by a state prosecutor. And if so, that would end things for the Trumpster. Because no president has any control at all over state prosecutors. They can not be fired by federal officials. And, you could depend that the new prosecutor would be in a democratic state, probably Maryland. Which would send Trump to jail for obstruction and other crimes that Mueller himself, and his team, are the only ones who know about.
The technical term for the current state that Trump is in is called FUCKED.

Since Trump has said he's not firing Meuller your thread is FAKE NEWS.
Yeah, and we all know trump would never lie.

BBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Dickless wonder. After eight years of Obama, suddenly this is a standard for you. Grow up, little boy. The partisan hackery is pathetic. A standard is something you apply to yourself first. You don't apply this to your side at all.

The last President who was mostly truthful was Reagan. The best you can say for Trump is he probably means what he says when he says it. The rest in both parties just lied
You're the pussy. We've already established that.

Trump could fire Mueller, however he won't and it wouldn't be obstruction of justice in the legal sense but it would trigger the left nuts.

Actually it would be obstruction of justice. There's an ongoing criminal investigation, and firing Mueller would be like firing Comey, an attempt to stop an ongoing investigation. Whether or not it works, like it didn't when he fired Comey makes no difference. It's the attempt, not the result which matters.

Firing Mueller would not end the investigation. It would likely be taken over by a state prosecutor. And if so, that would end things for the Trumpster. Because no president has any control at all over state prosecutors. They can not be fired by federal officials.

Its not just Trump, but all the folks that were part of his campaign and administration. Who would think that Trump even knew so many people with ties to Russia. And the attempt to set up two different back channels to the kremlin. what was that all about.

All Trump had to do was wait to get sworn in, and the phone Obama left on the desk in the oval office, has a direct secure encrypted connection to Vladimir Putin. Who needs a secret back channel? Unless you want to talk about something, you don't want anybody else to know about.

Like "thanks for the help rigging the election"

Firing Mueller would not end the investigation. It would likely be taken over by a state prosecutor. And if so, that would end things for the Trumpster. Because no president has any control at all over state prosecutors. They can not be fired by federal officials. And, you could depend that the new prosecutor would be in a democratic state, probably Maryland. Which would send Trump to jail for obstruction and other crimes that Mueller himself, and his team, are the only ones who know about.

Note.....where Mueller has impaneled the grand juries.....

We readily see our beloved Trump "floating" the idea of his firing Mueller and gauging what the popular reaction would be.......

Confidants of Trump tacitly acknowledge that such an action is being contemplated, while Trump's lawyers label such an action as false.

DiGenova's appointment partially supports the idea of firing the special counsel since, DiGenova is a big advocate of the "deep state" mantra.

Bear in mind that democrats would scream bloody murder is Mueller was indeed fired, that Mueller could actually sue the government over his firing, and that several states would appoint Mueller to pursue (and fund) the on-going investigation.

Firing Mueller would indeed precipitate a constitutional challenge.....What do you think?
I don't think he will fire Mueller.... I think he will do 1 of 2 things.....

promote the ridiculous conspiracy theory that everyone is out to get the poor little baby, and he's as innocent as a new born lamb, so that his flock believes him and promotes the deep state (like Russia wants him to)....but ultimately for getting R's in the Senate an excuse not to impeach him out of office....

OR

Fire Rosenstein or Sessions, so Trump can replace the person Mueller reports to, who will then quash or restrain the investigation, give Trump a get out of jail free card, and never let us see what the Mueller investigators found out....
So, ewe don’t think the libtards are out to get him? Why exactly dew ewe think that?
Mueller is a Republican, Brennan is a Republican, McCabe is a Republican, Comey is a Republican, Rosenstein is a Republican, and Director Ray is a Republican.....

so NOOOOOOOOOOO, I do not think libtards are out to get him....

I thought Trump had a very suspicious relationship with the Russians from all of his own comments starting back in 2015/early 2016.... For the life of me, I could not understand why he had this love affair with Putin and Russia, yet hated and disparaged America....

That was LONG before the FBI caught on and MONTHS before Chris Steele and Fusion GPS was hired, and long long long before the dossier came out, Trump was showing himself as a pawn for Russia.....and so was his campaign team.

This came from Trump and Trump actions BEFORE anyone thought he would win the primary let alone become the candidate.....

Sooooooo, no, I do not think this is some made up witch hunt..... I ask, WHY THE HECK did it take our government law agencies and the Obama administration so LONG to notice it and start investigating it....????

There were signs of it, a year earlier than when they noticed....

Firing Mueller would not be a good idea for Trump to do, it would force the Republicans to choose Trump or re-election and we all know the two parties crave power.

Trump has no way of firing Mueller. He would have to get a FBI official to do the deed for him. None now say they will do so. Net is, he has to fire FBI members and replace them with someone willing to fire Mueller. That, of course, has been done before. Check out the Nixon experience. And see how it worked for Tricky Dick. You may remember his parting shot on the airplane, flashing the v for victory sign.

So, have you always been that ignorant. Or are you just working on it now. Does it hurt, being that stupid. Dipshit.

I think firing Mueller would be the gift that keeps giving. But Trump's never had a boss or shareholders.

We readily see our beloved Trump "floating" the idea of his firing Mueller and gauging what the popular reaction would be.......

Confidants of Trump tacitly acknowledge that such an action is being contemplated, while Trump's lawyers label such an action as false.

DiGenova's appointment partially supports the idea of firing the special counsel since, DiGenova is a big advocate of the "deep state" mantra.

Bear in mind that democrats would scream bloody murder is Mueller was indeed fired, that Mueller could actually sue the government over his firing, and that several states would appoint Mueller to pursue (and fund) the on-going investigation.

Firing Mueller would indeed precipitate a constitutional challenge.....What do you think?

promote the ridiculous conspiracy theory that everyone is out to get the poor little baby, and he's as innocent as a new born lamb, so that his flock believes him and promotes the deep state (like Russia wants him to)....but ultimately for getting R's in the Senate an excuse not to impeach him out of office....

OR

Fire Rosenstein or Sessions, so Trump can replace the person Mueller reports to, who will then quash or restrain the investigation, give Trump a get out of jail free card, and never let us see what the Mueller investigators found out....
So, ewe don’t think the libtards are out to get him? Why exactly dew ewe think that?

we were talking about FBI Management. Republicans all. Sorry you missed it. Back to sleep, me con troll.

Mueller is a Republican, Brennan is a Republican, McCabe is a Republican, Comey is a Republican, Rosenstein is a Republican, and Director Ray is a Republican.....

Maybe they'll claim Trump is a democrat. That's why there are so many republicans out to get him.

Actually I meant getting another special counsel to go after Obama and or Clinton. But yup either way, make it happen.

Jesus, did you just stay under that rock you were born under. Repubs have been trying that for at least a year. Making up broken laws, and so forth. But no luck, since you have to have reason to believe an actual law was broken. Not just con accusations with no proof. Sorry you missed it.

OR

I thought Trump had a very suspicious relationship with the Russians from all of his own comments starting back in 2015/early 2016.... For the life of me, I could not understand why he had this love affair with Putin and Russia, yet hated and disparaged America....

That was LONG before the FBI caught on and MONTHS before Chris Steele and Fusion GPS was hired, and long long long before the dossier came out, Trump was showing himself as a pawn for Russia.....and so was his campaign team.

This came from Trump and Trump actions BEFORE anyone thought he would win the primary let alone become the candidate.....

Sooooooo, no, I do not think this is some made up witch hunt..... I ask, WHY THE HECK did it take our government law agencies and the Obama administration so LONG to notice it and start investigating it....????

I do not doubt that Trump may have done something wrong, but it is very unlikely he and the Russians colluded to steal the election. As your Messiah said (see below)....do you think he was lying like he often did?

“We were frankly more concerned in the run up to the election to the possibilities of vote tampering, which we did not see evidence of,” he said. “And we’re confident that we can guard against.”

During an interview with the Daily Show’s Trevor Noah, Obama downplayed the hack of a private email account of Clinton campaign chief John Podesta, defending his administration for revealing in October that the Russian government was connected.

“None of this should be a big surprise,” Obama said, “Russia trying to influence our elections dates back to the Soviet Union.”

Obama dismissed the hack and the leaked emails as “not very interesting” and lacking “explosive” revelations. He puzzled as to why it was an “obsession” by the news media despite the knowledge that the Russians were responsible.

He also criticized President-elect Donald Trump for calling on the Russian government to hack Hillary’s emails to reveal the contents of the deleted emails from her private server, and reminded the audience that Trump had campaign officials connected to Russia.

“What’s happened to our political system where some emails that were hacked and released ended up being the overwhelming story, and the constant source of coverage – breathless coverage – that was depicted as somehow damning in all sorts of ways when the truth of the matter was it was fairly routine stuff?” he said.

Firing Mueller would be a further bit of evidence of trump's obstruction, but the first salvo was this:

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

upload_2018-3-20_11-0-56.png

Jesus, did you just stay under that rock you were born under. Repubs have been trying that for at least a year. Making up broken laws, and so forth. But no luck, since you have to have reason to believe an actual law was broken. Not just con accusations with no proof. Sorry you missed it.

I know dufus! That is the point dufus!

OR

Have ewe sent these marvelous investigators your proof? They definitely need some.

There is no link there and it doesn't say how they know he's a Republican other than he was appointed by W to an apolitical position. And it doesn't explain why if being appointed by a Republican makes him a Republican but being appointed by a Democrat doesn't make him a Democrat.

start a campaign to waterboard Mueller to find out if he is a republican........LOL

You keep claiming he is. That you can't prove it proves what a liar you are

Forum List

Back