Firing Mueller would be the ultimate obstruction of justice act....

So show you know Mueller is a Republican.

Beside the 3rd grade grammar.....

Robert Mueller III is an American attorney who served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush; and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama.,

There is no link there and it doesn't say how they know he's a Republican other than he was appointed by W to an apolitical position. And it doesn't explain why if being appointed by a Republican makes him a Republican but being appointed by a Democrat doesn't make him a Democrat.

This is exactly my point. He was appointed by W in 2001 and that is the last indication he's a "republican." You just want him to be one.

That quote is classic though. Being appointed by a Republican makes you a Republican, being appointed by a Democrat does not make you a Democrat. It's the kool-aid swillers you people are

Jesus, you must be a congenital idiot. And terminally ignorant. Everyone knows Mueller is a lifelong Republican, except a couple of the most nutty con trolls, obviously including YOU, dipshit.

Robert Swan Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an Americanattorney who served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013.[3] A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush; and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover.
Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

Now, as a viral con troll, I am not sure you can understand what is provided you, in english. But if not, do not worry too much about it. It is apparent that you are a congenital idiot. And there is nothing anyone can do about it. Your condition is not treatable. And, since it is congenital it is not your fault. It is just plain bad luck.

All you did is refer to a fake news article that refers to him as a Republican.

My question is how do you KNOW he's a Republican? What you did is cite a quote that says he's a Republican because he was appointed to a non-political position in 2001 by W. And the SAME QUOTE says Obama appointed him later. You're unreal, by YOUR quote, Mueller is a DEMOCRAT.

Another government school educated (sic) failure.

Your logic:

- He's a Republican because he was appointed by W
- He was later reappointed by Obama, that doesn't make him a Democrat

:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

Since Trump has said he's not firing Meuller your thread is FAKE NEWS.
Yeah, and we all know trump would never lie.

BBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Dickless wonder. After eight years of Obama, suddenly this is a standard for you. Grow up, little boy. The partisan hackery is pathetic. A standard is something you apply to yourself first. You don't apply this to your side at all.

The last President who was mostly truthful was Reagan. The best you can say for Trump is he probably means what he says when he says it. The rest in both parties just lied
You're the pussy. We've already established that.

Be a man, grow a pair and develop standards that you apply to both parties. When you have actual, big boy standards, that won't be hard to do, Nancy

You keep claiming he is. That you can't prove it proves what a liar you are

Tell you what, moron....YOU prove he is not a republican and an avowed liberal democrat....and then take some laxatives ....LOL

There is no link there and it doesn't say how they know he's a Republican other than he was appointed by W to an apolitical position. And it doesn't explain why if being appointed by a Republican makes him a Republican but being appointed by a Democrat doesn't make him a Democrat.

start a campaign to waterboard Mueller to find out if he is a republican........LOL

Problem is, Kaz, you have been provided proof. And everyone but you knows the truth. But, as has been said, you will never, ever believe it. Because you are a stupid con troll It is congenital, I am sure. So don't worry about it. It is, indeed, just plain bad luck.

back in may 2017:
Mueller Pick Meets a Rare Bipartisan Consensus
so, he's non-partisan by definition.
xha5yiowyxm01.jpg

We readily see our beloved Trump "floating" the idea of his firing Mueller and gauging what the popular reaction would be.......

Confidants of Trump tacitly acknowledge that such an action is being contemplated, while Trump's lawyers label such an action as false.

DiGenova's appointment partially supports the idea of firing the special counsel since, DiGenova is a big advocate of the "deep state" mantra.

Bear in mind that democrats would scream bloody murder is Mueller was indeed fired, that Mueller could actually sue the government over his firing, and that several states would appoint Mueller to pursue (and fund) the on-going investigation.

Firing Mueller would indeed precipitate a constitutional challenge.....What do you think?
Republican cowards in Congress would do nothing to oppose Trump.

Gnat: Mueller is a Republican

kaz: Prove he's a Republican

Gnat: Prove he isn't.

Idiot

The sequence is a bit off, eternal idiot.......

It is YOU who are making the false claim that Mueller is NOT a republican.......I don;t give a hit if he is or is not......He is doing an excellent job busting your gonads....

NOW, this thread is NOT about whether Mueller likes to join your right wing cult...IT'S about whether your orange charlatan wants to fire him.......
ADDRESS THE FUCKING MAIN TOPIC OR GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF SOMEWHERE ELSE.

start a campaign to waterboard Mueller to find out if he is a republican........LOL

Problem is, Kaz, you have been provided proof. And everyone but you knows the truth. But, as has been said, you will never, ever believe it. Because you are a stupid con troll It is congenital, I am sure. So don't worry about it. It is, indeed, just plain bad luck.

A statement in fake news is "proof." This word you keep using, proof. I do not think it means what you think it means.

So if your argument that he's a Republican because he was appointed by W in 2001 is true, that means in 2011 when he was appointed by Obama he's a Democrat.

I'm going to shatter your leftist world by letting you know that you can't have it both ways. That is in fact not a right of being a leftist

Idiot

It is YOU who are making the false claim that Mueller is NOT a republican.......I don;t give a hit if he is or is not......He is doing an excellent job busting your gonads....

NOW, this thread is NOT about whether Mueller likes to join your right wing cult...IT'S about whether your orange charlatan wants to fire him.......

Bull shit. I responded to the claim that Mueller was a Republican. I didn't bring it up.

If you're saying someone else actually claimed Mueller is a Republican and you just took up the cause for them, fine, but that's a distinction without a difference. It was your choice to take up the Mueller is a Republican cause.

He was appointed by Obama in 2011. Yeah, he's a "Republican"

1u4xceonfwux.jpg

"Bobby Mueller has been investigating my friend President Trump for years and this is still the only tie between me and him" -- Uncle Vlad, savior of the American Republic

Robert Mueller III is an American attorney who served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush; and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama.,

This is exactly my point. He was appointed by W in 2001 and that is the last indication he's a "republican." You just want him to be one.

That quote is classic though. Being appointed by a Republican makes you a Republican, being appointed by a Democrat does not make you a Democrat. It's the kool-aid swillers you people are

Jesus, you must be a congenital idiot. And terminally ignorant. Everyone knows Mueller is a lifelong Republican, except a couple of the most nutty con trolls, obviously including YOU, dipshit.

Robert Swan Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an Americanattorney who served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013.[3] A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush; and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover.

Now, as a viral con troll, I am not sure you can understand what is provided you, in english. But if not, do not worry too much about it. It is apparent that you are a congenital idiot. And there is nothing anyone can do about it. Your condition is not treatable. And, since it is congenital it is not your fault. It is just plain bad luck.

My question is how do you KNOW he's a Republican? What you did is cite a quote that says he's a Republican because he was appointed to a non-political position in 2001 by W. And the SAME QUOTE says Obama appointed him later. You're unreal, by YOUR quote, Mueller is a DEMOCRAT.

Your logic:

So, let me understand this, me boy. Everyone in the world except you knows Mueller is a Republican. He himself says he is an american. That he was appointed by both republicans and a democrat proves nothing, of course. Nor did I say it did..
Perhaps the funniest thing is that you said I used a 'fake news" source. Did you happen to notice the source was Wickipedia, me retarded con troll. If you think that is fake news, it makes perfect sense. Because, me boy, that completely proves that YOU ARE A CON TROLL, and a congenital idiot.
Jesus. Did you think a person gets appointed by a republican then a democrat that he must be changing his party affiliation.

But, at any rate, thanks for playing. You will never understand what everyone understands. Which is that Mueller when last registered was a Republican, that he is identified by himself and his friends as a
Republican, and that what party a person is a member of makes no difference to how a person in the FBI does his job. That is, no one but con trolls like yourself could care less if FBI management is republican or democrat. But, it is MOSTLY REPUBLICANS. So, per your weak little mind, we should all be hollering like cons about prejudice. But happily, dems are not anywhere near as stupid as you are. As you have aptly proven.

MORON.......and this is the last retort before I place you on ignore for being a waste of space.

Obama appointed THREE republicans to his fucking cabinet, no less.....

Republican Defense Secretary Robert Gates ;Republicans: Ray LaHood, a former congressman from Illinois, as secretary of transportation; and Sen. Judd Gregg of New Hampshire as commerce secretary...

Bye, bye, nitwit................LOL

Idiot

Bull shit. I responded to the claim that Mueller was a Republican. I didn't bring it up.

If you're saying someone else actually claimed Mueller is a Republican and you just took up the cause for them, fine, but that's a distinction without a difference. It was your choice to take up the Mueller is a Republican cause.

He was reappointed to an additional two years by Obama. Because he knew Mueller was an impartial and very capable prosecutor. Not that it matters, but Mueller was appointed four years earlier by a Republican, by the name of Bush. For the same reason that Obama later re-appointed him.
Sorry, you will never understand, because you are a con troll. And brain dead.

Your logic:

So, let me understand this, me boy. Everyone in the world except you knows Mueller is a Republican. He himself says he is an american. That he was appointed by both republicans and a democrat proves nothing, of course. Nor did I say it did..
Perhaps the funniest thing is that you said I used a 'fake news" source. Did you happen to notice the source was Wickipedia, me retarded con troll. If you think that is fake news, it makes perfect sense. Because, me boy, that completely proves that YOU ARE A CON TROLL, and a congenital idiot.
Jesus. Did you think a person gets appointed by a republican then a democrat that he must be changing his party affiliation.

But, at any rate, thanks for playing. You will never understand what everyone understands. Which is that Mueller when last registered was a Republican, that he is identified by himself and his friends as a
Republican, and that what party a person is a member of makes no difference to how a person in the FBI does his job. That is, no one but con trolls like yourself could care less if FBI management is republican or democrat. But, it is MOSTLY REPUBLICANS. So, per your weak little mind, we should all be hollering like cons about prejudice. But happily, dems are not anywhere near as stupid as you are. As you have aptly proven.

More claims, no proof. Again,

:link::link::link::link::link:

MORON.......and this is the last retort before I place you on ignore for being a waste of space.

Obama appointed THREE republicans to his fucking cabinet, no less.....

Republican Defense Secretary Robert Gates ;Republicans: Ray LaHood, a former congressman from Illinois, as secretary of transportation; and Sen. Judd Gregg of New Hampshire as commerce secretary...

Bye, bye, nitwit................LOL

Right, you mentioned that. Obama appointing him does not make him a Democrat. W appointing him does make him a Republican. It's the partisan hack leftist nit wit that you are. You're a permanent double standard

Your logic:

More claims, no proof. Again,

:link::link::link::link::link:
Well that fits the Russian collusion investigation to a tee

Forum List

Back