Firing Mueller would be the ultimate obstruction of justice act....

Since Trump has said he's not firing Meuller your thread is FAKE NEWS.

It is called preemptive protection I guess. But I think Mueller should be fired. Who is going to do something about it? Trump will not lose one Trump voter if he does. And he wont gain even one if he doesn't. Easy choice. Fire him.

Uh, he can not. As everyone, with the exception of you and a couple other nut cases, he has to get an FBI superior to fire Mueller. And what will happen there will loose trump lots of votes. Many. But not his most loyal trumpets like yourself. Just way more than he can afford to loose.

Will not cost him a single vote if he fires the man. And will not gain him a single vote if he doesnt. All in all itys a wash so fire him.

The media will get mad and run 24/7 about he should be impeached for it? Wait.,.,they would have to interrupt their 24/7 coverage of how he should be impeached. maybe the House democrats will stp demanding he be impeached for winning an election and demand he be impeached for firing Mueller?

Who cares what they do. The Democrats are beaten. The weakest they have been since the 1920's. Rejected across the country. They can be ignored.

Washington (CNN)On Tuesday night, Democrats flipped two Republican-held state legislative seats -- one in Oklahoma, one in New Hampshire -- that Donald Trump carried in the 2016 election.

That makes six turnovers from Republican to Democrat in contested state House and Senate races so far in 2017 -- and 26 out of 35 races (at the state legislative and congressional level) in which the Democratic nominee has overperformed Hillary Clinton's showing last November. (Worth noting: Republicans have yet to flip a Democratic-controlled seat so far this year.)
Democrats have won 6 GOP-held seats in 2017. Republicans have won 0 Democratic seats. - CNNPolitics

Democrats are in the catbird's seat in the 2018 midterms
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 8:50 PM ET, Tue January 30, 2018
Washington (CNN)Congressional Democrats, benefiting from President Donald Trump's low approval ratings and historic trends working against the party in power, sit in the catbird seat in the battle for control, according to new House and Senateratings from CNN.

The House, in which Democrats need a 24-seat pickup to win the majority they lost in 2010, looks more favorable at the moment -- largely due to the wide number of GOP-held seats in some level of jeopardy.
The 2018 midterms are looking very good for Democrats - CNNPolitics

So, I know you are way wrong.

And under Obama, 1,000 net seats went from blue to red

Does Hillary's smashing phones and bleaching hard drives count?

Very, very "novel" to bring up Hillary when trying to defend YOUR orange buffoon's little legal problems........I'm sure you feel better for doing so.......Maybe you can take a nap to reward yourself?

(what fucking idiots........LOL)

Does Hillary's smashing phones and bleaching hard drives count?

Very, very "novel" to bring up Hillary when trying to defend YOUR orange buffoon's little legal problems........I'm sure you feel better for doing so.......Maybe you can take a nap to reward yourself?

(what fucking idiots........LOL)

How in the hell is that different then the left wingnuts bringing up Bush when the topic would be about Obama? Just curious why the double standard.

How in the hell is that different then the left wingnuts bringing up Bush when the topic would be about Obama? Just curious why the double standard.

Wrong.........At the very,very least, lets stick to the SAME issue of criticism.....I would never blame GWB for lying about a blow job......So, I think its idiotic to defend Trump about an obstruction offense by comparing it to smashing phones as your fellow idiot did.

Wrong.........At the very,very least, lets stick to the SAME issue of criticism.....I would never blame GWB for lying about a blow job......So, I think its idiotic to defend Trump about an obstruction offense by comparing it to smashing phones as your fellow idiot did.

How did DJT obstruct justice?

Trump isnt going to fire Mueller. And is not obstruction of justice to fire him any more than it's been obstruction to fire any other prosecutor

Last edited:
And is not obstruction of justice to fore him any more than it's been obstruction to fire any other prosecutor

Moronic response......IT IS obstruction if you fire the very same person who is INVESTIGATION YOU !

(unless you partisan hacks say that a president is ABOVE the law.....then Clinton should have never testified.)

Trump isnt going to fire Mueller. And is not obstruction of justice to fore him any more than it's been obstruction to fire any other prosecutor
Really? Then I guess the GOP House back in 1974 DIDN'T have a bill of impeachment against Nixon that passed through Committee with Article I of the Bill charging Nixon with obstruction of justice for the same exact type of shit the Golden Shower Boy is doing right now.

Go to the link below and read the Congressional indictment yourself. Too damn bad the Crook-in-Chief bailed before the House passed it and the Senate got their shot at the crook!

Here is a teaser;
"In his conduct of the office of President of the United States, Richard M. Nixon, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his consitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice, in that:

1. withholding relevant and material evidence or information from lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;

2. approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;

3. approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;

8. making or causing to be made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States into believing that a thorough and complete investigation had been conducted with respect to allegations of misconduct on the part of personnel of the executive branch of the United States and personnel of the Committee for the Re-election of the President, and that there was no involvement of such personnel in such misconduct: "
~ Watergate Articles Of Impeachment ~

And don't play stupid and play that that sampling doesn't pertain to the Clown's very public conduct!!!!

Trump isnt going to fire Mueller. And is not obstruction of justice to fore him any more than it's been obstruction to fire any other prosecutor
Really? Then I guess the GOP House back in 1974 DIDN'T have a bill of impeachment against Nixon that passed through Committee with Article I of the Bill charging Nixon with obstruction of justice for the same exact type of shit the Golden Shower Boy is doing right now.

Go to the link below and read the Congressional indictment yourself. Too damn bad the Crook-in-Chief bailed before the House passed it and the Senate got their shot at the crook!

Here is a teaser;
"In his conduct of the office of President of the United States, Richard M. Nixon, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his consitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice, in that:

1. withholding relevant and material evidence or information from lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;

2. approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;

3. approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;

8. making or causing to be made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States into believing that a thorough and complete investigation had been conducted with respect to allegations of misconduct on the part of personnel of the executive branch of the United States and personnel of the Committee for the Re-election of the President, and that there was no involvement of such personnel in such misconduct: "

And don't play stupid and play that that sampling doesn't pertain to the Clown's very public conduct!!!!

Well stated, well researched........and probably will fall on deaf ears of Trump cultists.....Too bad !!!

And is not obstruction of justice to fore him any more than it's been obstruction to fire any other prosecutor

Moronic response......IT IS obstruction if you fire the very same person who is INVESTIGATION YOU !

(unless you partisan hacks say that a president is ABOVE the law.....then Clinton should have never testified.)

Perhaps you should learn what obstruction is.

You can obstruct justice regardless of whether you are the subject of that investigation. If firing prosecutors obstructed Justice, no prosecutor could be fired without violating the law if they were investigating anyone.

Logically that makes no sense. You can't obstruct justice by exercising your legitimate authority

Here is a teaser;

When has Trump done any of those things?

And BTW notice what isn't on the list?

Firing a prosecutor

Here is a teaser;

And BTW notice what isn't on the list?

Firing a prosecutor
I wrote this directly above because I know your obfuscating, dodging and dancing MO! You haven't been under a rock for the last 30 months, fool, so knock off the stupid act, dummy! The Clown is not a fucking alter boy at St. Mary's and his shtick is well documented! Many folks can't be taken in by a Circus Clown reality show fraud, but you've proved one of the exceptions to the rule!

And BTW notice what isn't on the list? Firing a prosecutor
I gave you the link to Nixon's Articles of Impeachment, but I baited you by leaving #4 of Article I out, knowing your MO would be not to edify yourself and just go with the teaser (that was a hint FOOL). You don't think Archie Cox a prosecutor? :abgg2q.jpg:

Bottom line:Current elected GOP law makers (with just a couple of exceptions) LACK the BALLS to enact legislation to prevent the Trumpster from firing Mueller ....they would rather wring their hands afterwards than taking the rather simple step of protecting a legitimate inquiry.

NO PRESIDENT IS ABOVE THE LAW.....

ZERO Evidence of illegal collusion with Russians...by Trump
-- Hillary took $145 million from the KGB Bank and paid a foreign spy $12 million for a debunked Russia-Propaganda-filled document she illegally used in a US election while Bill met with Putin himself.

ZERO Evidence of any crime perpetrated by the President
-- Un-substantiated accusations, opinions, and 'butt-hurt

Every time snowflakes start to rant they keep hitting this 'wall' that stops their diatribe dead in its tracks....

First I’m not defending Trump, it wouldn’t be obstruction if Obama did it, it would be a very bad political move, just as it would be for Trump.

Secondly, every freaking thread that would criticize Obama, the left would bring up Bush, don’t know why but then it was okay, now it’s not.

ZERO Evidence of any crime perpetrated by the President
-- Un-substantiated accusations, opinions, and 'butt-hurt

You're a bit frantic there, queasy.......LOL

Patience son....have patience.......Flynn, Gates, Papadapolous haven't finished singing their arias.

Thank you for the admission that everything I just said is completely TRUE, that there IS no evidence. About d@mn time you snowflakes admitted it.....

So, in your half brain, the notion arise that since evidence has NOT yet been revealed....there then MUST be no evidence????.......................Find a grown up to help you.....LOL

Forum List

Back