Firing Mueller would be the ultimate obstruction of justice act....

trump says a lot of things....like he's gonna release his tax returns......only a sucker believes him.

EXACTLY - I'm looking for the first move by Friday or Saturday to steal Stormy's interview thunder.
I hope Donny fires Mueller...but only because if he did so, you guys on the Left would go full blown bat shit CRAZY. I think that would be fun to watch.
“ It would be the end of his presidency.”
Lindsey Graham.

Indeed fire Mueller and show the world trump has no respect for the rule of law.
Fire that fucker Mueller!!!!! FIRE HIM NOW...

then we get to watch lefties like you lose your minds. How fun!

Stupid Mother Fuckers like yourself would just love to see others, knowing the CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER AT HAND, LOSE THEIR MINDS AS WE LOSE OUR COUNTRY TO ANARCHY, CHAOS AND DESPOTISM AS TRUMP DESTROYS THE RULE OF LAW UNDER THE CONSTITUTION!

Revel in that destruction you bloody fool!
You seem like the Alex Jones type.

We readily see our beloved Trump "floating" the idea of his firing Mueller and gauging what the popular reaction would be.......

Confidants of Trump tacitly acknowledge that such an action is being contemplated, while Trump's lawyers label such an action as false.

DiGenova's appointment partially supports the idea of firing the special counsel since, DiGenova is a big advocate of the "deep state" mantra.

Bear in mind that democrats would scream bloody murder is Mueller was indeed fired, that Mueller could actually sue the government over his firing, and that several states would appoint Mueller to pursue (and fund) the on-going investigation.

Firing Mueller would indeed precipitate a constitutional challenge.....What do you think?
Total bullshit. Why don't you try a different line of work, you suck at this one.

We readily see our beloved Trump "floating" the idea of his firing Mueller and gauging what the popular reaction would be.......

Confidants of Trump tacitly acknowledge that such an action is being contemplated, while Trump's lawyers label such an action as false.

DiGenova's appointment partially supports the idea of firing the special counsel since, DiGenova is a big advocate of the "deep state" mantra.

Bear in mind that democrats would scream bloody murder is Mueller was indeed fired, that Mueller could actually sue the government over his firing, and that several states would appoint Mueller to pursue (and fund) the on-going investigation.

Firing Mueller would indeed precipitate a constitutional challenge.....What do you think?
Total bullshit. Why don't you try a different line of work, you suck at this one.

Alan Dershowitz did a great piece on this, he said it is virtually impossible to get a POTUS on OoJ.. and he stated firing Mueller would surely not be OoJ as it constitutionally right granted to the POTUS.

EXACTLY - I'm looking for the first move by Friday or Saturday to steal Stormy's interview thunder.
I hope Donny fires Mueller...but only because if he did so, you guys on the Left would go full blown bat shit CRAZY. I think that would be fun to watch.
Lindsey Graham.

Indeed fire Mueller and show the world trump has no respect for the rule of law.

Stupid Mother Fuckers like yourself would just love to see others, knowing the CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER AT HAND, LOSE THEIR MINDS AS WE LOSE OUR COUNTRY TO ANARCHY, CHAOS AND DESPOTISM AS TRUMP DESTROYS THE RULE OF LAW UNDER THE CONSTITUTION!

That statement goes to support the notion you don't know what the fuck you are talking about! Do you often interject your tripe at or toward the end of an exchange between others and, without full knowledge of the earlier discussion, inject your off topic opinion and come away looking like a youthful child simply seeking some petty attention??

Now lad, go piss up a rope... and no hands now!

I want Trump to fire Mueller just to watch the progressives heads explode. Politically he'll lose nothing and the media doesn't matter anyway. Fire his political hack ass

Alan Dershowitz did a great piece on this, he said it is virtually impossible to get a POTUS on OoJ.. and he stated firing Mueller would surely not be OoJ as it constitutionally right granted to the POTUS.
Hey soggy.... how much fun is it to watch dershowitz these days? I laugh my balls off for the whole segment he is on

Nonsense. If Mueller is fired he will disappear. Whatever investigations he has been working on will be turned back to the Justice Department. Some Democrats will get their panties in a bunch because the investigation will not get as many headlines, but nothing more.

That statement goes to support the notion you don't know what the fuck you are talking about! Do you often interject your tripe at or toward the end of an exchange between others and, without full knowledge of the earlier discussion, inject your off topic opinion and come away looking like a youthful child simply seeking some petty attention??

LOVE this dude ^ ^ Please post more often!

Lindsey Graham.

I was just merely observing your lack of intelligence.

Hey soggy.... how much fun is it to watch dershowitz these days? I laugh my balls off for the whole segment he is on

I always liked him, from a legal point if view. He is a flaming liberal, but he doesn't let that get in the way of his legal thinking. And yes, he is fun to watch.

The leftards have lost their minds. Its the lemming effect, once they start jumping off the cliff, they all start to follow.

You probably shouldn't lecture anyone about "lemmings"

gop_trump_lemmings_0.jpg

You are confused. I am not a Trump supporter, but I am a supporter of laughing at lefties like you, who have lost your minds.

Not a Drumpf supporter ^ ^ ^ but defends his Orangeness at every conceivable opportunity :)

trump says a lot of things....like he's gonna release his tax returns......only a sucker believes him.

Lindsey Graham.

You have a little bullshit in the corner of your mouth.

Lindsey Graham.

I was just merely observing your lack of intelligence.
No you weren't, and even if so, what the fuck does this off-topic pile of bullshit have to do with your earlier off-topic turd you dropped without cause or reason.

Gawd Damn Son, you're stuck on fucking stupid, so how are you any kind of judge of intelligence?

Crawl out of your mothers basements, pull your heads out of your asses and come up for some air. You all just look silly at this point.

We'll take your "sound advice" under serious consideration......LOL

Sadly, you aren't willing to take off your partisan blinders and really do that and that's the problem with your type who post incessantly on here with bullshit conspiracy theories and faux outrage. You' believe anything your "intellectual" leaders tell you and regurgitate it. I pity you.

Lindsey Graham.

Really? Must have happened when I took that bull down to pull your head out of its ass!

Were you at a party in there with your Central Party Komrads ?

Lindsey Graham.

Really? Must have happened when I took that bull down to pull your head out of its ass!

Were you at a party in there with your Central Party Komrads ?

No, I'm no longer a Democrat. You have me confused with a liberal what with heads up asses and comrades and whatnot.

Forum List

Back