Firing Mueller would be the ultimate obstruction of justice act....

Trump isnt going to fire Mueller. And is not obstruction of justice to fore him any more than it's been obstruction to fire any other prosecutor
Really? Then I guess the GOP House back in 1974 DIDN'T have a bill of impeachment against Nixon that passed through Committee with Article I of the Bill charging Nixon with obstruction of justice for the same exact type of shit the Golden Shower Boy is doing right now.

Go to the link below and read the Congressional indictment yourself. Too damn bad the Crook-in-Chief bailed before the House passed it and the Senate got their shot at the crook!

Here is a teaser;
"In his conduct of the office of President of the United States, Richard M. Nixon, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his consitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice, in that:

1. withholding relevant and material evidence or information from lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;

2. approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;

3. approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;

8. making or causing to be made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States into believing that a thorough and complete investigation had been conducted with respect to allegations of misconduct on the part of personnel of the executive branch of the United States and personnel of the Committee for the Re-election of the President, and that there was no involvement of such personnel in such misconduct: "
~ Watergate Articles Of Impeachment ~

And don't play stupid and play that that sampling doesn't pertain to the Clown's very public conduct!!!!

When has Trump done any of those things?

And BTW notice what isn't on the list?

Firing a prosecutor
And don't play stupid and play that that sampling doesn't pertain to the Clown's very public conduct!!!!
I wrote this directly above because I know your obfuscating, dodging and dancing MO! You haven't been under a rock for the last 30 months, fool, so knock off the stupid act, dummy! The Clown is not a fucking alter boy at St. Mary's and his shtick is well documented! Many folks can't be taken in by a Circus Clown reality show fraud, but you've proved one of the exceptions to the rule!

And BTW notice what isn't on the list? Firing a prosecutor
I gave you the link to Nixon's Articles of Impeachment, but I baited you by leaving #4 of Article I out, knowing your MO would be not to edify yourself and just go with the teaser (that was a hint FOOL). You don't think Archie Cox a prosecutor? :abgg2q.jpg:
So you intentionally misquoted a link? Got it.
Bottom line:Current elected GOP law makers (with just a couple of exceptions) LACK the BALLS to enact legislation to prevent the Trumpster from firing Mueller ....they would rather wring their hands afterwards than taking the rather simple step of protecting a legitimate inquiry.

NO PRESIDENT IS ABOVE THE LAW.....

If Trump has the power to fire Mueller and you need Congress to enact a law to prevent a President from firing a special prosecutor, then firing Mueller is not obstruction, however it would be disastrous fr Trump to fire Mueller and it won’t happen anyway, so why make another law?

ZERO Evidence of any crime perpetrated by the President
-- Un-substantiated accusations, opinions, and 'butt-hurt

You're a bit frantic there, queasy.......LOL

Patience son....have patience.......Flynn, Gates, Papadapolous haven't finished singing their arias.

And Trump has not fired Mueller and so your thread is just another frantic thread by a leftwing nut, to spin more negativity into the world.

We readily see our beloved Trump "floating" the idea of his firing Mueller and gauging what the popular reaction would be.......

Confidants of Trump tacitly acknowledge that such an action is being contemplated, while Trump's lawyers label such an action as false.

DiGenova's appointment partially supports the idea of firing the special counsel since, DiGenova is a big advocate of the "deep state" mantra.

Bear in mind that democrats would scream bloody murder is Mueller was indeed fired, that Mueller could actually sue the government over his firing, and that several states would appoint Mueller to pursue (and fund) the on-going investigation.

Firing Mueller would indeed precipitate a constitutional challenge.....What do you think?

Trump is right: The special counsel should never have been appointed

Oh really. So far all he has is hot air from you and your ilk.

Thank you for the admission that everything I just said is completely TRUE, that there IS no evidence. About d@mn time you snowflakes admitted it.....

So, in your half brain, the notion arise that since evidence has NOT yet been revealed....there then MUST be no evidence????.......................Find a grown up to help you.....LOL

YEAH!!!!!!!

Poor Nat thinks that a LACK of evidence is a sign of guilt.

In that case, due to a lack of evidence, Obama and Hillary are obviously GUILTY of having a Threesome with Vladimir Putin at the DNC HQ on the eve of the election as voters went to the polls to vote.

HOW is this a fact? Well, according to Nat there is no evidence to support it so it must be true! All that is required to 'prove' GUILT is an ACCUSATION...

Bwuhahahaha......

Since Trump has said he's not firing Meuller your thread is FAKE NEWS.

Since Trump has done everything he said he wouldn't do, and has now recorded over 3000 lies since taking office, there is nothing that is fake news regarding this grifter.

Those 3000 lies were counted by fake news for leftist trolls to parrot
Yep.... And 17intel agencies agreed that Russia hacked the election too.

DYubjj9WsAULrMN.jpg

:laugh2: lmao at your new FAKE NEWS sig line ^^ mudwhistle is a perfect name for you! :thup:

Trump isnt going to fire Mueller. And is not obstruction of justice to fore him any more than it's been obstruction to fire any other prosecutor
Really? Then I guess the GOP House back in 1974 DIDN'T have a bill of impeachment against Nixon that passed through Committee with Article I of the Bill charging Nixon with obstruction of justice for the same exact type of shit the Golden Shower Boy is doing right now.

Go to the link below and read the Congressional indictment yourself. Too damn bad the Crook-in-Chief bailed before the House passed it and the Senate got their shot at the crook!

Here is a teaser;
"In his conduct of the office of President of the United States, Richard M. Nixon, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his consitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice, in that:

1. withholding relevant and material evidence or information from lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;

2. approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;

3. approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;

8. making or causing to be made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States into believing that a thorough and complete investigation had been conducted with respect to allegations of misconduct on the part of personnel of the executive branch of the United States and personnel of the Committee for the Re-election of the President, and that there was no involvement of such personnel in such misconduct: "
~ Watergate Articles Of Impeachment ~

And BTW notice what isn't on the list?

Firing a prosecutor
I wrote this directly above because I know your obfuscating, dodging and dancing MO! You haven't been under a rock for the last 30 months, fool, so knock off the stupid act, dummy! The Clown is not a fucking alter boy at St. Mary's and his shtick is well documented! Many folks can't be taken in by a Circus Clown reality show fraud, but you've proved one of the exceptions to the rule!

And BTW notice what isn't on the list? Firing a prosecutor
I gave you the link to Nixon's Articles of Impeachment, but I baited you by leaving #4 of Article I out, knowing your MO would be not to edify yourself and just go with the teaser (that was a hint FOOL). You don't think Archie Cox a prosecutor? :abgg2q.jpg:

Of course I didn't "misquote" anything. Quoting a portion of the four(4) page, three(3) Articles with multiple topics noted in each would piss off the Mods on this site, now wouldn't it!!!! Besides the Articles were cited but his lazy ass didn't bother to read the bloody thing as challenged and didn't know about or recall the infamous "Saturday Night Massacre", now did he. I was 30 at the time and remember it well.

He just assumed no prosecutor had been fired under these circumstances involving a sitting POTUS and with his lack of historical knowledge or recall or combination of both, had no way to place the firing of Archibald Cox in the picture to keep from doubling down on his ignorance. Now do you really wish to present as his cognitive twin Sgt Friday?

No moron......"lack of evidence" is your moronic conclusion....UNREVEALED evidence as of yet may be what has been given you and your fellow Trump ass kissers, nasty constipation......LOL

No moron......"lack of evidence" is your moronic conclusion....UNREVEALED evidence as of yet may be what has been given you and your fellow Trump ass kissers, nasty constipation......LOL

Going on 2 years now you nor Mueller have any evidence to support or justify the on-going witch hunt...but you say Trump is guilty....without evidence.

So, again, based on your comment, Hillary and Barry are OBVIOUSLY guilty - due to a lack of evidence - of having a threesome with Vlad on election eve while voters cast their ballots.

And just like you and Mueller in regards to Trump, I have the 'lack of evidence' to 'prove' it!

Bwuhahahahaha!

The mounting indictments and guilty pleas by the members of Trump's entourage will go on for several more months.......I'd guess that Mueller will finalize his report before Congress AFTER a new cadre is sworn in early next year.......

Trump may not windup in prison, but he certainly will not finish his first term, by either resignation after he has been publicly shamed (if he has any shame left) OR because of the real threat of impeachment by a new Congress. .......THESE ARE EXCITING TIMES FOR DEMOCRACY AT WORK.....

Going on 2 years now you nor Mueller have any evidence to support or justify the on-going witch hunt...but you say Trump is guilty....without evidence.

MORON......Mueller was appointed to investigate the Trump corruption TEN months ago.....The average special counsel investigation has lasted about THIRTY months........Patience, son....Its coming.....LOL

So, again, based on your comment, Hillary and Barry are OBVIOUSLY guilty - due to a lack of evidence - of having a threesome with Vlad on election eve while voters cast their ballots.

Eternal nitwit........YOUR fucked party is in charge of EVERYTHING in D.C.

Where are those investigations of "Hillary and Barry"??????

Go on, tell us........LOL

Eternal nitwit........YOUR fucked party is in charge of EVERYTHING in D.C.

Where are those investigations of "Hillary and Barry"??????

Go on, tell us........LOL

upload_2018-3-21_11-5-0.jpeg

....triggered by facts, evidence.......

Obamas and Hillary's ship has sailed Wish the moron republicans would stop mentioning them like we Dems stopped mentioning the republican disaster GWB Grow up Look and see what dog poop you put in our WH The Russian loving AH

Obamas and Hillary's ship has sailed Wish the moron republicans would stop mentioning them....
As long as the Mueller investigation continues to go on - the 'Frankenstein' created by Obama and Hillary in an attempt to help the Felon win the WH, protect her from prison, and protect Barry's Legacy (which is still be decimated) - they will constantly be mentioned.

Obamas and Hillary's ship has sailed Wish the moron republicans would stop mentioning them....
As long as the Mueller investigation continues to go on - the 'Frankenstein' created by Obama and Hillary in an attempt to help the Felon win the WH, protect her from prison, and protect Barry's Legacy (which is still be decimated) - they will constantly be mentioned.
so ,easy,can you at least admit you don't care if a pos resides in our WH NOW??

so ,easy,can you at least admit you don't care if a pos resides in our WH NOW??

Nope. I do care.

Trump is in the WH because the Obama administration and the DNC, which Hillary BOUGHT, protected a felon from Indictment, rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud during primaries, ran a Felon for President who could not even win her party's own primary by herself, ran the worst campaign in US history, and was defeated by her opponent because she was REJECTED....again....by the American people.

He was simply the 'Lesser of 2 evils', and the American people chose / elected him.

I am 'sorry' is snowflakes STILL can't accept the outcome of the election.

In just over a year all the recorded data shows the current President has successfully accomplished more than Obama did in 8 years, has reportedly even accomplished more than Reagan.

Since Trump has said he's not firing Meuller your thread is FAKE NEWS.
trump says a lot of things....like he's gonna release his tax returns......only a sucker believes him.

EXACTLY - I'm looking for the first move by Friday or Saturday to steal Stormy's interview thunder.
I hope Donny fires Mueller...but only because if he did so, you guys on the Left would go full blown bat shit CRAZY. I think that would be fun to watch.
“ It would be the end of his presidency.”
Lindsey Graham.

Indeed fire Mueller and show the world trump has no respect for the rule of law.

Forum List

Back