First amendment hating Governor tells Christians to deal with homosexual hatred

So every person is merely a cog that has to spin as our betters want it to spin, "or else".

A single baker not wanting to bake a cake does not disrupt the orderly nature of the public.
It's not about a single baker you dumbshit, its about setting a precedent so that EVERY "baker" can't rally around discriminatory policies.
Unless you're a Muslim baker, then your kind supports discrimination.
What are you talking about? What is my kind?
A Looney liberal.
Your explanation skills are on par with a second grader. If you have a point to make then make it... use your words
A Muslim tells a queer couple to go down the road after they ask him to bake it. Liberals are silent. A queer couple ask a christian baker to bake it. He tells them it's against his faith. Liberals makes sure he goes out of business. Can I say hypocrite?

It's not about a single baker you dumbshit, its about setting a precedent so that EVERY "baker" can't rally around discriminatory policies.
A Looney liberal.
Your explanation skills are on par with a second grader. If you have a point to make then make it... use your words
A Muslim tells a queer couple to go down the road after they ask him to bake it. Liberals are silent. A queer couple ask a christian baker to bake it. He tells them it's against his faith. Liberals makes sure he goes out of business. Can I say hypocrite?
You could but you sound like a dumbass because you pulled that scenario out of your ass. The issue is the same whether its a muslim, jewish, christian, or atheist baker... Its an EQUALITY issue, not an anti-christian issue like you try to paint it.

Yeah...he bent to big business...but that's what conservatives do. He was being a true conservative...he caved to the almighty dollar.

He bent to the demands of a bunch of faggot loving freaks like you.

Yup...'cause we spend more money than you inbred toothless fucks. :lol:

What you can't do freak is defend what you believe on the merits you claim it has.

Defend what I believe about what?

Your opposition to the bill.

My opposition to the bill is easy to explain. It's discriminatory. It's also really fucking stupid. The NC bill requires that this person use the women's restroom.

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

And this person to use the men's room

kylan03.png

A Looney liberal.

Except that never happened.

Yeah...he bent to big business...but that's what conservatives do. He was being a true conservative...he caved to the almighty dollar.

What you can't do freak is defend what you believe on the merits you claim it has.

As to my opposition to Georgia, that one's easy too. It would have allowed tax funded organizations to discriminate against gays.

A Looney liberal.

Yes the Muslim baker told the queer couple no and to go down the street. Nothing from liberals.
Christian baker says no and was fined out if business. Both true.

A Looney liberal.

Yes the Muslim baker told the queer couple no and to go down the street. Nothing from liberals.
Same couple?

My opposition to the bill is easy to explain. It's discriminatory. It's also really fucking stupid. The NC bill requires that this person use the women's restroom.

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

And this person to use the men's room

kylan03.png

The thing is it's not discriminatory and you only consider it stupid because you oppose it.

A Looney liberal.

Same couple?

Not relevant.

As to my opposition to Georgia, that one's easy too. It would have allowed tax funded organizations to discriminate against gays.

Not liking being told no isn't discrimination.

Same couple?

Not relevant.
How is that not relevant? You can't blanket every liberal in support of equality as an activist. Some people fight harder and rally more attention. Your statement and argument is quite idiotic, i don't know why im even engaging. Perhaps going after Christians is more successful because Christian speak out more against equal rights for LGBT. Maybe it's harder to rally support against another minority group that is also fighting for equal rights... either way the issue is that of equality and discrimination in the work place and it is not just aimed at Christians, it is aimed at business owners regardless of their reasoning.

A Looney liberal.

Same couple?
I don't think so.

Being told NO because of your race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation is discrimination

Gov. Deal to speak about Religious Freedom decision, source says

Good thing that piece of shit is term limited. Time to vote out the piece of anti first amendment shit out of office. So glad I am leaving Ga soon. I hated that SOB from the time he was elected nothing but a spineless wimp.

He is a standard GOP play fighting establishment ass kissing RINO.

All he cares about is polishing the corporate pud.

I wonder what the whore took in donations and promises of higher office in order to backstab his constituents.

Same couple?

Not relevant.
How is that not relevant? You can't blanket every liberal in support of equality as an activist. Some people fight harder and rally more attention. Your statement and argument is quite idiotic, i don't know why im even engaging. Perhaps going after Christians is more successful because Christian speak out more against equal rights for LGBT. Maybe it's harder to rally support against another minority group that is also fighting for equal rights... either way the issue is that of equality and discrimination in the work place and it is not just aimed at Christians, it is aimed at business owners regardless of their reasoning.

Whether or not it was the same couple doesn't matter. If the argument is on the premise you claim to be true, it's irrelevant as to whether or not it was one or one hundred couples.

It is aimed at Christians. Manny Pacquiao was banned from a L.A. shopping mall because he expressed his beliefs about same sex marriage and some freaks didn't like it.

You haven't engaged me. You've whine like the typical little sniveling bitch Liberals tend to be.

What religious freedom is being stopped ? You have all the same freedoms .

Trying to change the laws so business can actively discriminate against gays has nothing to do with religion . Shame on you fake Christians trying to sheild your bigotry by using the bible as a front .

Otherwise known as "Bake the fucking cake, peasant".
Otherwise aka "a public service cannot discriminate".

Where is that in the constitution again?
Ever read the 14th amendment?

Being told NO because of your race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation is discrimination

So I could go into a bakery owned by a homo and expect to have them make a cake with "Same sex marriage is an abomination to God" on it? Interesting. I doubt you would support them having to do so.

What religious freedom is being stopped ? You have all the same freedoms .

Trying to change the laws so business can actively discriminate against gays has nothing to do with religion . Shame on you fake Christians trying to sheild your bigotry by using the bible as a front .

Otherwise known as "Bake the fucking cake, peasant".
Otherwise aka "a public service cannot discriminate".

Where is that in the constitution again?
Ever read the 14th amendment?

Actually I have and it doesn't say that.

Same couple?

Not relevant.

Whether or not it was the same couple doesn't matter. If the argument is on the premise you claim to be true, it's irrelevant as to whether or not it was one or one hundred couples.

It is aimed at Christians. Manny Pacquiao was banned from a L.A. shopping mall because he expressed his beliefs about same sex marriage and some freaks didn't like it.

You haven't engaged me. You've whine like the typical little sniveling bitch Liberals tend to be.
If I'm whining like a little bitch then you are right there with me... By your post volume your boat should be over flowing by now.

Forum List

Back