First Biden presser in 10 months.

He was the only logical choice given the abortion on the other side. If Biden had any of the nice, smooth sailing that your savior enjoyed for the first three years of his Presidency, then I'd agree with you if it went into the crapper, he's to blame.
But..when you have to be the janitor from Day 1..well..then, you get a long runway. I'm sorry, this will not turn out bad for Biden at the midterms. No farm betting yet. :)
Fantasy land^^^^

You aren't gonna do a fuckin' thing if Russia invades Ukraine, Mr. Potato Head. You already nixed our own pipeline and gave Russia blessings for their pipeline. You're Putin's bitch.
Exactly, you the man!

Trump calls it a vaccine. Is he lying to you?
Lol, you're going there? I really don't care because, I wasn't going to get it either way. The real question is, you support the failed vaccine mandate? You know the actual president, that still lies about the vaccine? Trump did get it at record breaking speed though.

Awe, your precious Biden is totally screwing up, and all you got is BDS? Well why don't you count how many Biden forum's I started.
I don't know how many Biden forums you started. I didn't say that you were displaying signs of BDS either.

So too much of a coward to answer. But you avoiding the answer is still an answer.

You think Trump is lying to you when he calls it the vaccine. Got it.
At the time Fauci was stating that the vaccine would stop the transaction of covid between people. Not to long ago, Biden stated that if you got the vaccine. You wouldn't get covid. So who is lying there?

You fear Da Librulz, AKA, Libtards, AKA Commie Fascist pigs, da?
I fear the anti-American Marxists trying to weaken this country, yes.

You're nuts, lady. :auiqs.jpg: But I will try to be more respectful towards you, and I expect you to reciprocate. Savvy?

I’m not nuts. I just was brought up well and do not use the f-word, and I certainly don’t tolerate men who use it when addressing a lady. Stick with me, and I may be able to teach you how to be more of a decent man.

Forum List

Back