First Biden presser in 10 months.

Lol, is Trump trying to mandate it.
Do you need help moving those goalposts? They look heavy.

So you don’t have a problem when Trump lies to you (according to you) by calling it a vaccine and telling you that the vaccine works.

There are pictures of Trump groping his daughter. Doesn’t mean it’s pedophilia either. Just partisan spin.

You only see one as pedophilia and you only have a problem with one of them calling it a vaccine.
Lol, there are many pictures of Biden groping young girls. But you never answered my question, is Biden lying about the vaccine? I answered you.

Do you need help moving those goalposts? They look heavy.

So you don’t have a problem when Trump lies to you (according to you) by calling it a vaccine and telling you that the vaccine works.
Trump is no longer in charge, so you don't have a problem with Biden telling you it still works? After proof that it doesn't, lying to you and trying to mandate you to take it? Yes or no, I answered you.

But you never answered my question, is Biden lying about the vaccine? I answered you.
Depends on which quote of his you’re referring to.

I agree with his consistent message that the vaccines are effective. I know you disagree with that. I don’t find that very interesting.

What I do find interesting is that you, being as adamant as you are about this, also believe Trump is lying about it as he says the same. Seems like this makes you uncomfortable and explains why you’re trying to avoid addressing this.

Trump is no longer in charge, so you don't have a problem with Biden telling you it still works?
No. Because I believe it does work. Obviously. And so does Trump.

You don’t have a problem with Trump lying to you because he’s not in charge anymore? LoL. That’s about as weak of an excuse as I’ve ever seen.

totally screwed up by foolish Republicans who believe all kinds of garbage propaganda.

You mean like Bowels Biddum was going to SMASH the virus not the economy and we would all be living mostly normal again by last 4th of July?

Instead, we still have the virus worse than ever and now inflation at 7% and growing as well, too!

You lol first.... The only difference from before is the pandemic which has been totally screwed up by foolish Republicans who believe all kinds of garbage propaganda.

You must mean like this picture of Nancy and her pals at a California fundraiser just last August conspicuously not wearing ANY masks nor even social distancing?

1629736306059.png

This administration has accomplished nothing since day 1. And THANK GOD for THAT.

So that’s:
Filibuster – NO
Voting reform – NO
Infrastructure bill – NO
Afghanistan – NO
Jan mandate – NO
Border security – NO
Inflation – NO
Drilling and pipeline – NO
Job recovery – NO

Not sure what he’s “building back better” but he’s building it with Chinese contractors.

Depends on which quote of his you’re referring to.

I agree with his consistent message that the vaccines are effective. I know you disagree with that. I don’t find that very interesting.

What I do find interesting is that you, being as adamant as you are about this, also believe Trump is lying about it as he says the same. Seems like this makes you uncomfortable and explains why you’re trying to avoid addressing this.
I never was going to take the vaccine. Biden a few months ago said, if you get the vaccine you won't get covid. Was he lying? Yes or no?

No. Because I believe it does work. Obviously. And so does Trump.

You don’t have a problem with Trump lying to you because he’s not in charge anymore? LoL. That’s about as weak of an excuse as I’ve ever seen.
Trump isn't saying if you get the vaccine, you won't get covid. Biden is, if Trump supports the vaccine THAT IS HIS CHOICE, NOT MINE. I have a mind of my own, unlike yourself. Twisting like a pretzel trying to make Biden out not to be a liar. Such a hypocrite.

I never was going to take the vaccine. Biden a few months ago said, if you get the vaccine you won't get covid. Was he lying? Yes or no?
Either a lie or he just misspoke. Biden is no stranger to committing gaffes. I have always considered this right-wing talking point to be extremely weak for a number of reasons.

- His overall messaging on covid vaccines has been very consistent. He says that vaccines are effective. Pretty simple. Focusing on a single quote of his doesn’t change that.

- There isn’t a big difference between saying that vaccines are more likely to prevent covid and vaccines WILL prevent covid. It’s a pathetic word game ”gotcha” talking point.

- At worst, he elaborated the extent of the vaccines. Not a big deal.

What’s far more interesting is the fact that you support Trump despite the fact that he has been very vocal in his support for vaccines and he has been very clear in saying that they are effective.

You are very adamant in being anti-vaccine. Yet you are very adamant in being pro-Trump who is pro-vaccine. How do you explain this? You just don’t care that he’s lying to you about something you care deeply about?

This defines Biden as a politician:

As a person:

His families foreign interests paid strictly for political favors:

Cognitive decline:

Those who support Democrats:

Trump isn't saying if you get the vaccine, you won't get covid. Biden is, if Trump supports the vaccine THAT IS HIS CHOICE, NOT MINE. I have a mind of my own, unlike yourself. Twisting like a pretzel trying to make Biden out not to be a liar. Such a hypocrite.
Yet you admit that you believe Trump is lying to you when he calls it a vaccine and says it works.

Another glorious speech made by a stumbling, fumbling, walking disaster.

I LMAO through the whole thing. Good Lord. Just think. We have three more years with this walking, talking disaster.

Another glorious speech made by a stumbling, fumbling, walking disaster.

I LMAO through the whole thing. Good Lord. Just think. We have three more years with this walking, talking disaster.
Nope….he’ll never make it past the midterms. He will be so demented by then that his inability to even read the teleprompter will be so evident that he will be 25th.

Forum List

Back