First Biden presser in 10 months.

So it shows that the only people who still think Biden was the better choice are ignorant, uninformed, unknowledgeable fools who are deliberately remaining blind to the damage they’ve done. Like you, fool.
So it's just another fuck anyone that doesn't fall in line with my tribe's political ideology comment from you. Predictable, but illuminating nonetheless. Thanks.

He was the only logical choice given the abortion on the other side. If Biden had any of the nice, smooth sailing that your savior enjoyed for the first three years of his Presidency, then I'd agree with you if it went into the crapper, he's to blame.
But..when you have to be the janitor from Day 1..well..then, you get a long runway. I'm sorry, this will not turn out bad for Biden at the midterms. No farm betting yet. :)
He was NOT the only logical choice. You were brainwashed into thinking that by a complicit media that hid his incompetency and corruption, while simultaneously hiding Trump’s many accomplishments. The fact that you can’t see that speaks to how effective the brainwashing was.

So it's just another fuck anyone that doesn't fall in line with my tribe's political ideology comment from you. Predictable, but illuminating nonetheless. Thanks.
That’s the very thing liberals do - straight from the liberal playbook. Anyone who doesn’t fall in line with the leftism destroying this country is censored, silenced, intimidated by the FBI, called domestic terrorists, accused of racism, etc. The liberals are experts when it comes to bullying people into submission.

And then of course you have to add in the profanity. You are speaking to a LADY, so clean it up if you expect a response. I do not lower myself to people who live in the gutter.

He was NOT the only logical choice. You were brainwashed into thinking that by a complicit media that hid his incompetency and corruption, while simultaneously hiding Trump’s many accomplishments. The fact that you can’t see that speaks to how effective the brainwashing was.
Of course he was. Trump was an incompetent, corrupt cancer. He IGNORED the pandemic for two months while it gained a foothold in this country. Trump had ONE accomplishment. The First Step Act. And even that was tepid. Every one of his "accomplishments"..were someone else's idea..not his.

What does it take to be a mindless, alt-right true believer??

Of course he was. Trump was an incompetent, corrupt cancer. He IGNORED the pandemic for two months while it gained a foothold in this country. Trump had ONE accomplishment. The First Step Act. And even that was tepid. Every one of his "accomplishments"..were someone else's idea..not his.

You’re brainwashed and ill-informed, and because of you and the millions of other gullible ignoramuses, we are now stuck with a disaster of a president.

And Trump didn’t ignore the pandemic for two months. You think that because you watched liberal news, and thus you are disgustingly ignorant. They hid everything he was doing.

Things would have been much worse had Demented Biden been president. He. can’t even find his way back to his own chair.

He had dozens of accomplishments. You know nothing of them because the media hid them from you.

And news flash: just because someone is appalled by the extreme left turn that Democrats are making doesn’t make them alt-right. I used to be a Democrat myself, before they went crazy.

English, please and thank you.

So what? And you are certainly redundant, magaturd. There's a dime-a-dozen of your Qult45 brethren here to take your place at all times.
Please keep up. I only speak English. Too bad you don't understand it. BTW, Thank you immensely for admitting that moron is a redundant term for "Biden Voter" Can't get a better endorsement than from a Biden Voter. Run along troll, you're out of your league.

Can any of the board Bidenista Cultists tell us exactly how Veggie Joe has exceeded expectations, as he claims?

Be specific.

I expect exactly ZERO responses.

That’s the very thing liberals do - straight from the liberal playbook. Anyone who doesn’t fall in line with the leftism destroying this country is censored, silenced, intimidated by the FBI, called domestic terrorists, accused of racism, etc. The liberals are experts when it comes to bullying people into submission.
You fear Da Librulz, AKA, Libtards, AKA Commie Fascist pigs, da?
And then of course you have to add in the profanity. You are speaking to a LADY, so clean it up if you expect a response. I do not lower myself to people who live in the gutter.
You're nuts, lady. :auiqs.jpg: But I will try to be more respectful towards you, and I expect you to reciprocate. Savvy?

If you had watched your vegetable heeeero today, you wouldn't be defending him either---or maybe YOU would, you seem to be as clueless as potatohead.

And I still haven't rubbed down the goose bumps from the first one!

Trump gave two pressers a day. Biden gives two a year. Guess that is what happens when you have nothing good to tell anyone.
FB_IMG_1640105696674.jpg

Forum List

Back