First Gay Marriage, Then Pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
its stupidity

polygamy has no rational basis for being illegal in a free society except for the state benefits part being the only rationale

it doesn't matter if I personally like polygamy or not

I like fast and loose rules

sometimes

on Tuesdays specially
There ya go. Polygamy down. What's next? Oh yeah, pedophilia. Just as predicted. There is no rational basis for an age of consent being 18. Ot 16. Or any other arbitrary number.

no.

pedophilia HAS rational basis for being illegal.

the others do not.

so you would legalize bigamy and polygamy? how many millions of pages of statutes will be required to clarify inheritance laws, property laws, paternity laws, divorce laws. You just found work for thousands of lawyers and judges.

There ya go. Polygamy down. What's next? Oh yeah, pedophilia. Just as predicted. There is no rational basis for an age of consent being 18. Ot 16. Or any other arbitrary number.

no.

the others do not.

so you would legalize bigamy and polygamy? how many millions of pages of statutes will be required to clarify inheritance laws, property laws, paternity laws, divorce laws. You just found work for thousands of lawyers and judges.

"cuz its too hard to be legal"

is what you just said

grow up son, you're no one's authority

no.

the others do not.

"cuz its too hard to be legal"

is what you just said

grow up son, you're no one's authority

FY. just pointing out the real legal issues with legalizing those forms of marriage.

Muslims do it so I guess you and obama will be all for it. put the women in black sheets, keep them quiet and take turns screwing them, then shoot them in the back of the head when you get tired of one.

its stupidity

polygamy has no rational basis for being illegal in a free society except for the state benefits part being the only rationale

it doesn't matter if I personally like polygamy or not

I like fast and loose rules

sometimes

on Tuesdays specially

no.

the others do not.
What rational basis is that?

no.

the others do not.

children are too immature and also not ready in their physical body to consent to marriage

not obvious?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

no.

the others do not.

A child isn't old enough to understand what he/she is consenting to. An adult does.

The fact that this needs to be explained is mind boggling.

Letting a grown man suck another grown man's dick is just as harmful as letting a grown man rape a ten year old. Everybody knows that! And that is why we will naturally have to allow both. Because that is the agenda here. To harm society, amiright?

Or something.

Didnt bother to read the linked article, eh? It's not like I redacted it (you know the word, right?).
No one is talking about rape. It's consensual sex between a man and a 10 year old boy. That's what the article said.

Which has nothing to do with marriage equality.

Pedophilia has always existed during hetero-fascist cultures.

So in addition to being a fool you also lie. No shocker there. But at least we can account for your hostility in general.

Lie? About what? I was Jewish until I reached the age of reason. Were you my Rabbi who touched me?

Jews are smart people. Ergo you're lying.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Moderator note: stuff from other messageboards needs to stay there - please do not bring it here.

Is that what you mean by smart? What's your next move brainiac?

no.

the others do not.

children are too immature and also not ready in their physical body to consent to marriage

not obvious?
xxxxxxxxxxxx
At what age is a child mature? The obvous answer is it varies. Thus any age restriction is arbitrary and capricious.
Who's talking about marriage? This is simply sexual contact.

Lie? About what? I was Jewish until I reached the age of reason. Were you my Rabbi who touched me?

Jews are smart people. Ergo you're lying.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Moderator note: stuff from other messageboards needs to stay there - please do not bring it here.

Is that what you mean by smart? What's your next move brainiac?
WOw someone's stalking me. Creepy.

Of course everything you've posted is untrue but there ya go.

not obvious?

hell, maybe YOURE for pedophilia
At what age is a child mature? The obvous answer is it varies. Thus any age restriction is arbitrary and capricious.

if pedophilia is illegal, in your opinion, because of arbitrary and capricious reasoning, then why arent YOU for legalizing it?

be specific bro

not obvious?

hell, maybe YOURE for pedophilia

if pedophilia is illegal, in your opinion, because of arbitrary and capricious reasoning, then why arent YOU for legalizing it?

be specific bro

Are you planning on answering the question? Or are you punting here?

be specific bro

Whyy are you asking questions YOU don't even have the balls to answer, is a better question.

be specific bro

Whyy are you asking questions YOU don't even have the balls to answer, is a better question.

OK I'll take it means that you are punting because you really have no rational basis for any age restriction at all.
The pedos have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back