🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First in the nation, healthcare is now a human right in Oregon

I'm not sure why we must assume they are uncaring government bureaucrats. My mother worked for decades in the social services department of Miami Dade helping parents find child care and putting them in touch with volunteer groups and helping them fill out all the various forms one needs in order to actually receive government assistance and she loved her job and loved helping people.

Bullshit. I don't believe anything you post, so why should I start with this?

They have joined the ranks of North Korea and Cuba and Venezuela as having mandatory free health care.

And they will get what they pay for is all I can think at this point.
Except I think the vote was pretty meaningless because it doesn't have any enforcement aspect to it that either the state or the federal government has to provide healthcare. It's just words that make you feel good. And, the fact is, there is already healthcare out there for everyone so they are already getting their "right". This vote will not change the status quo.

Oregon is another huge progressive success story.

oregondystopialakdflfjljflj.JPG
oregondystopiaajshdjdgjagdjagd.JPG

All hat and no cattle. BTW rights are in essence protections from government intrusion and over reach. Rights are not free stuff, as free stuff is nothing more than enticements to vote for X party. Keep jacking off leftist fags.

The amendment reads: “It is the obligation of the state to ensure that every resident of Oregon has access to cost-effective, clinically appropriate and affordable health care as a fundamental right.”

It does not define “cost-effective, clinically appropriate and affordable,” nor does it say who would foot the bill.

The Oregon Health Authority says 94% of Oregonians currently have insurance coverage and more are eligible for the Oregon Medicaid plan or a subsidy to reduce the cost of commercial insurance.

Opponents have said the amendment could trigger legal and political challenges.

Any big cities Department of Homeless Services for one.

All they do is spend money and ask for more of it.
What's strange about that? Government spends money and that money needs to be replenished or it can't spend more money. What part are confused by? 😄

What's strange about that? Government spends money and that money needs to be replenished or it can't spend more money. What part are confused by? 😄

What are the results? All they do is perpetuate people living in squalor and perpetuate said ability to live in squalor by providing the bare minimum to sustain a miserable life.

Thus attracting more homeless to their locations, and giving people no reason to get out of those situations.

The only war that's worse than the "war on homelessness" is the "war" on drugs.

What are the results? All they do is perpetuate people living in squalor and perpetuate said ability to live in squalor by providing the bare minimum to sustain a miserable life.

Thus attracting more homeless to their locations, and giving people no reason to get out of those situations.

The only war that's worse than the "war on homelessness" is the "war" on drugs.
You're describing what you imagine to be a problem of our government, not a problem inherent in government. The results of first world nations who provide universal Healthcare to their citizens is in. Their citizens live longer, healthier lives and their Healthcare costs are less than that of ours.

You're describing what you imagine to be a problem of our government, not a problem inherent in government. The results of first world nations who provide universal Healthcare to their citizens is in. Their citizens live longer, healthier lives and their Healthcare costs are less than that of ours.

And their populations are dying out due to not reproducing enough anymore.

Stagnation.

And their populations are dying out due to not reproducing enough anymore.

Stagnation.
A decline in fertility rates does not equate to populations dying out you moron. 😄 Go ahead and name me the first world population you think is in danger of that so we can all laugh at you.

A decline in fertility rates does not equate to populations dying out you moron. 😄 Go ahead and name me the first world population you think is in danger of that so we can all laugh at you.

Japan is leading the wave. And you won't see it this generation, it's 2-3 down the road that are fucked.

Technically Western Europe also, South Korea, most if not all Central European countries, Canada, and Australia. in fact its hard to find a First World nation without it. Singapore's reportedly very good.

We're the outlier.
Do you want to run by what all those first World nation's taxes are? And, why do most of those First World nations seem to gravitate to our country for
First World healthcare treatment?
just askin'

Japan is leading the wave. And you won't see it this generation, it's 2-3 down the road that are fucked.
Wonderful. 😄

Ok so...

1. What connection, if any can you provide between universal healthcare and Japan's declining fertility rates?

2. Considering how far out this prediction is (2-3 generations by your own account) is it really a leading wave and more of a nebulous cloud?

😄

Forum List

Back