🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First in the nation, healthcare is now a human right in Oregon

Do you want to run by what all those first World nation's taxes are? And, why do most of those First World nations seem to gravitate to our country for
First World healthcare treatment?
just askin'

Your counter to them having healthier citizens who live longer is to ask, "yeah, but what about their taxes?" 😄

Jesus Fucking Christ you can't fix stupid.

Yeah, because replacing them with uncaring government bureaucrats would result in a better situation.....

Yep.......I don't know how these people think........they want the post office and dmv to be deciding which medicine they get and at what age....

Another first.
This state has now fully become the leftist's utopia. We've decriminalized ALL illicit drugs, we damn near have made it nearly impossible to buy a gun with Measure 114 that these asswipes voted for, and now healthcare is a 'human right'.
Anytime you hear someone say "healthcare should be a human right", what they're really saying is, "someone else needs to pay for my healthcare".

Voters in Oregon pass health care measure​

By AP staff (AP)
PORTLAND, Ore. Nov. 14, 2022 9:01 p.m.
Oregon voters have narrowly passed a measure that decrees health care a human right.
Measure 111 makes Oregon the first state in the nation to change its constitution to explicitly declare affordable health care a fundamental right.

Next, they will have to take all doctors and nurses into custody.....because for medicine to be a Right, someone will have to provide it for free...........and unless you make slaves out of Doctors and Nurses.....then you have a problem.

Your counter to them having healthier citizens who live longer is to ask, "yeah, but what about their taxes?" 😄

Jesus Fucking Christ you can't fix stupid.
Yeah but what? It ain't free.....well, it's not free to me, but probably is to you. :rolleyes-41:
Now I understand your snarky comment.

Technically Western Europe also, South Korea, most if not all Central European countries, Canada, and Australia. in fact its hard to find a First World nation without it. Singapore's reportedly very good.

We're the outlier.
Taxes are high in every way. And there is still poverty for some reason. Those white devils even with the more intelligent peaceful immigrants forced on them by the globalists increasing their IQs can not figure it out.

Yeah but what? It ain't free.....well, it's not free to me, but probably is to you. :rolleyes-41:
Now I understand your snarky comment.
I buy private health insurance because I'm self employed and my family consists mostly of doctors. My uncle is my primary, so no I don't need you paying for my Healthcare. I'm not entirely confident a moron who values lower taxes over a longer, healthier life has the sort of money to pay for his own Healthcare, let alone others. 😄

I buy private health insurance because I'm self employed and my family consists mostly of doctors. My uncle is my primary, so no I don't need you paying for my Healthcare. I'm not entirely confident a moron who values lower taxes over a longer, healthier life has the sort of money to pay for his own Healthcare, let alone others. 😄
Look at all the fraud in Medicare, stud.
That will all change, right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
We'll have over sight, right? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Let the government decide who gets what? :woohoo::woohoo:
Good grief, what could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes-41:

Look at all the fraud in Medicare, stud.
That will all change, right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
We'll have over sight, right? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Let the government decide who gets what? :woohoo::woohoo:
Good grief, what could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes-41:
Your hysteria and political nihilism while amusing, isn't very popular among voters. It just looks like being a defeatist little bitch.

That's it?
Facts are facts
Truth can be a real bitch, CG.
And the fact is first world nations with universal healthcare provide objectively better results for their citizens at objectively lower costs. I'm perfectly okay with those results you dumb mother fucker. 😄

And the fact is first world nations with universal healthcare provide objectively better results for their citizens at objectively lower costs. I'm perfectly okay with those results you dumb mother fucker. 😄
I know you have a weak case when you start calling others names. Sad
People from other nations that can afford it come to our country for our healthcare. We are on the cutting edge of technology
in the healthcare field.
Canada comes to my town for MRI's of all things.
They have to wait months in Canada. So please spare me the BS.

I know you have a weak case when you start calling others names. Sad
People from other nations that can afford it come to our country for our healthcare. We are on the cutting edge of technology
in the healthcare field.
Canada comes to my town for MRI's of all things.
They have to wait months in Canada. So please spare me the BS.
I can walk and chew gum at the same time assclown, just as I can school you while pointing and laughing at you. Canadians who come here for MRIs do so for convenience, because they don't want to wait. People who go to Canada to get their drugs do so out of necessity because they can't afford them here.

Last edited:
Are they mostly the white devil? Teh United States is not the thealthiest ofpeople
I can walk and chew gum at the same time assclown, just as I can school you while pointing and laughing at you. Canadians who come here for MRIs do so for convivence, because they don't want to wait. People who go to Canada to get their drugs do so out of necessity, because they can't afford them here.
I bet you buy Asian made products. In all ways.

Another first.
This state has now fully become the leftist's utopia. We've decriminalized ALL illicit drugs, we damn near have made it nearly impossible to buy a gun with Measure 114 that these asswipes voted for, and now healthcare is a 'human right'.
Anytime you hear someone say "healthcare should be a human right", what they're really saying is, "someone else needs to pay for my healthcare".

Voters in Oregon pass health care measure​

By AP staff (AP)
PORTLAND, Ore. Nov. 14, 2022 9:01 p.m.
Oregon voters have narrowly passed a measure that decrees health care a human right.
Measure 111 makes Oregon the first state in the nation to change its constitution to explicitly declare affordable health care a fundamental right.

It’s their state, so what is the issue if you do not live there?

Also it will happen at the Federal Level when more Z’s start voting.

Are they mostly the white devil? Teh United States is not the thealthiest ofpeople

I bet you buy Asian made products. In all ways.
I am partly Chinese and Indian so I shop at Asian grocery stores all the time. And what? 😄

Forum List

Back