First major victory for GOP

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Well, here’s a major upset for the democrats. I wonder what dems are saying behind closed doors.

Wow...the republicans managed to not screw this one up......good job.

Now we need to nominate Desantis instead of Trump and give the democrats a real case of heartburn.

Now we need to nominate Desantis instead of Trump and give the democrats a real case of heartburn.
/——/ And you honestly think the democRATs won’t treat DeSantis the same way they treat Trump?
I believe you’re a democRAT pretending to support DeSantis because you know he’s far easier to beat.
Trump is also mopping the floor with the other Republicans, and you want us to abandon him for an also ran? Don’t make me laugh.

/——/ And you honestly think the democRATs won’t treat DeSantis the same way they treat Trump?
I believe you’re a democRAT pretending to support DeSantis because you know he’s far easier to beat.
Trump is also mopping the floor with the other Republicans, and you want us to abandon him for an also ran? Don’t make me laugh.

They will....they do that to every republican, but Trump makes their job easier by the stupid things he does.

Desantis makes the democrats have nightmares....he actually beats them without turning normal people against him.

Please explain how Trump wins the general election...the absolute only thing that counts.

-women hate him, and will not vote for him.

-independents don't like him, and will not vote for him, and any independents who are open minded right now, will vote against him once the democrats get one of their fake indictments to convict him. The uninformed independents will see any conviction as "legitimate," since they aren't really paying attention to the truth, and will vote against him because they see him as being guilty....regardless of the truth.

-Trump is not trying to get new votes, he is simply talking to the 39% of republicans who will already vote for him, and continues to drive away independents.

-Trump isn't trying to secure the vote....in fact, he appointed Ronna Mcdaniel, the daughter of idiot Mitt Romney....a woman who lost 5 election cycles as head of the RNC.....but now she is sabotaging the debates in order to help Trump, her boss, win the nomination

-Trump of all the republican candidates......makes the democrats want to vote...in fact, he drives them to the polls in massive numbers....they hate him, and though they might stay home and not vote for biden, they will march out in waves to keep Trump out of office

-
Please, tell us how Trump wins the general election.

biden is weaker than jimmy carter....and yet in every poll Trump can barely make 50-50 against him.....and that is before the democrats actually turn up their anti-Trump machine....which they are waiting to do because they need him to be the nominee before they crank up the hate again.

Desantis has all the fight, without all the bullshit that Trump brings into the election.

I voted for Trump twice and will vote for him if he wins the nomination......but I think Trump will lose to biden

So please, address each of my points and why you think Trump can win the general election, the only thing that counts.

If Trump loses against biden.......or whoever they replace him with.....(Ann Coulter on her podcast pointed out how they can do this without the kamala problem.....biden drops out, and they simply have a primary....then the democrat drones vote against her and nominate that vile pig newsom, without the downside of getting blacks angry) then we lose the Supreme Court to the democrats....Thomas and Alito are in their 80s and will likely be replaced by the next President...that would give the court back to Roberts, the spineless moron, and tilt it to left wing control again....where they will promptly overturn the overturning of Roe, and end gun Rights.......

Again, you have to explain, rationally, how Trump wins the general election.

If Trump loses against biden.......or whoever they replace him with.....(Ann Coulter on her podcast pointed out how they can do this without the kamala problem.....biden drops out, and they simply have a primary....then the democrat drones vote against her and nominate that vile pig newsom, without the downside of getting blacks angry) then we lose the Supreme Court to the democrats....Thomas and Alito are in their 80s and will likely be replaced by the next President...that would give the court back to Roberts, the spineless moron, and tilt it to left wing control again....where they will promptly overturn the overturning of Roe, and end gun Rights.......

Again, you have to explain, rationally, how Trump wins the general election.
/----/ "If Trump loses against biden....."
So you want us to throw away our strongest candidate because of a what if? DeSantis doesn't have the resources to defend himself against the democRAT attack machine. They went after Mike Lindell who was worth $100 million and is now bankrupt with millions more in legal debt because of the non-stop attack against him. Trump has the resources to fight back.

So you want us to throw away our strongest candidate because of a what if? DeSantis doesn't have the resources to defend himself against the democRAT attack machine. They went after Mike Lindell who was worth $100 million and is now bankrupt with millions more in legal debt because of the non-stop attack against him. Trump has the resources to fight back.

No....he is only strong with 39% of republicans...last time I looked that wasn't over the 50% of all voting Americans needed to win the general election

Trump is about to go to prison.......then they will do the same to Elon Musk, and likely Joe Rogan and others....

I notice you did not explain how Trump wins the general election......

Still waiting for that...

Please explain how Trump wins the general election...the absolute only thing that counts.

-independents don't like him, and will not vote for him, and any independents who are open minded right now, will vote against him once the democrats get one of their fake indictments to convict him. The uninformed independents will see any conviction as "legitimate," since they aren't really paying attention to the truth, and will vote against him because they see him as being guilty....regardless of the truth.

-Trump is not trying to get new votes, he is simply talking to the 39% of republicans who will already vote for him, and continues to drive away independents.

-Trump isn't trying to secure the vote....in fact, he appointed Ronna Mcdaniel, the daughter of idiot Mitt Romney....a woman who lost 5 election cycles as head of the RNC.....but now she is sabotaging the debates in order to help Trump, her boss, win the nomination

-Trump of all the republican candidates......makes the democrats want to vote...in fact, he drives them to the polls in massive numbers....they hate him, and though they might stay home and not vote for biden, they will march out in waves to keep Trump out of office

-

biden is weaker than jimmy carter....and yet in every poll Trump can barely make 50-50 against him.....and that is before the democrats actually turn up their anti-Trump machine....which they are waiting to do because they need him to be the nominee before they crank up the hate again.

Desantis has all the fight, without all the bullshit that Trump brings into the election.

I voted for Trump twice and will vote for him if he wins the nomination......but I think Trump will lose to biden

So please, address each of my points and why you think Trump can win the general election, the only thing that counts.

For Trump to beat the weakest democrat to ever be President, weaker than even jimmy carter....the democrats will have to do absolutely everything wrong....and the party that can't shoot straight, the republicans, will have to do everything right.......and that is before Trump starts offending women, independents, and every other group he can offend, once people are really paying attention and the democrat party hate machine starts up on him again.....which they will the moment he secures the nomination.......and then they will likely have a fake conviction on one or more fake indictments to use against him with independents..........

Trump barely makes 50-50 on a good day against the weakest democrats since jimmy carter....and if they replace biden with newsom, it becomes even worse, since women and independents will simply vote for newsom because he is not Trump......

Well, here’s a major upset for the democrats. I wonder what dems are saying behind closed doors.
i believe 2024 will be the silence of the gender confused by a landslide wholesale slaughtering

Who wouldn`t want a president whose goons beat up 130 cops and smeared crap on our Capitol walls? That was before he showed our Top Secret war plans to his golf buddies. Between now and election day, he`ll be sitting in 3 different courtrooms dealing with dozens of felony charges. I`m no fan of Biden but why is the GOP letting him run unopposed?

No....he is only strong with 39% of republicans...last time I looked that wasn't over the 50% of all voting Americans needed to win the general election

Trump is about to go to prison.......then they will do the same to Elon Musk, and likely Joe Rogan and others....

I notice you did not explain how Trump wins the general election......

Still waiting for that...

-

/---/ Thanks for your opinion. Here's another one:

The only thing left to the rotten, hollowed-out Democrats now is abortion.

And people may not have much appetite for that after hearing about slaughtered Israeli babies so recently.

No one, but no one, but no one, deserves a political desert more than the Democrats.

You would be surprised at how little anyone cares about the gender goofiness. Why the obsession?
hey dummy....someone started a thread about a protest on a college campus regarding tampons being removed from the mens can...........lolololol.......please post this same post over there gertrude....lol

/---/ Thanks for your opinion. Here's another one:
Musk and Rogan aren`t facing 91 felony charges and those are things that get people locked up. Using email and owning laptops do not.

The only thing left to the rotten, hollowed-out Democrats now is abortion.

And people may not have much appetite for that after hearing about slaughtered Israeli babies so recently.

No one, but no one, but no one, deserves a political desert more than the Democrats.
Political desert? The last purple Pa. election for governor saw an anti-abortion pro Trump riot (he was there) candidate get thrashed by 14%. Who is it that`s in the desert?

One word. BIDEN.

Come on. The country didn't KNOW what they were getting last time. It's easy to LIE to people and garner support before you have a track record. Now all people have to do is compare the Trump economy to the Biden economy.......the choice is simple.

I guarantee you mean tweets don't seem so important anymore.

This position has flipped from one party to the other every Gov since 1972.

This was an expected outcome.

Forum List

Back