First major victory for GOP

really????.that's hard to do for 50 yrs...lol

Are you drunk this morning?

1697372185357.png

You would be surprised at how little anyone cares about the gender goofiness. Why the obsession?
Because culture and social issues are all they have left to harp on. They have no successful policy implementations otherwise. Nothing of note to offer voters. So why not go down the rabbit hole. It stokes division. It's the only way they can even get on the playing field. :)

Well, here’s a major upset for the democrats. I wonder what dems are saying behind closed doors.
Hmm....a deep red, heavily gerrymandered state that's seen governor change hands more times than some people change socks?...yeah..not really a shout it from the mountain top moment. :)

They will....they do that to every republican, but Trump makes their job easier by the stupid things he does.

Desantis makes the democrats have nightmares....he actually beats them without turning normal people against him.

Please explain how Trump wins the general election...the absolute only thing that counts.

-women hate him, and will not vote for him.

-independents don't like him, and will not vote for him, and any independents who are open minded right now, will vote against him once the democrats get one of their fake indictments to convict him. The uninformed independents will see any conviction as "legitimate," since they aren't really paying attention to the truth, and will vote against him because they see him as being guilty....regardless of the truth.

-Trump is not trying to get new votes, he is simply talking to the 39% of republicans who will already vote for him, and continues to drive away independents.

-Trump isn't trying to secure the vote....in fact, he appointed Ronna Mcdaniel, the daughter of idiot Mitt Romney....a woman who lost 5 election cycles as head of the RNC.....but now she is sabotaging the debates in order to help Trump, her boss, win the nomination

-Trump of all the republican candidates......makes the democrats want to vote...in fact, he drives them to the polls in massive numbers....they hate him, and though they might stay home and not vote for biden, they will march out in waves to keep Trump out of office

-
Please, tell us how Trump wins the general election.

biden is weaker than jimmy carter....and yet in every poll Trump can barely make 50-50 against him.....and that is before the democrats actually turn up their anti-Trump machine....which they are waiting to do because they need him to be the nominee before they crank up the hate again.

Desantis has all the fight, without all the bullshit that Trump brings into the election.

I voted for Trump twice and will vote for him if he wins the nomination......but I think Trump will lose to biden

So please, address each of my points and why you think Trump can win the general election, the only thing that counts.
If DeSantis is your choice, it's your job to get him out front in the primary. In the general, I will vote for the Republican nominee

Last edited:
Wow...the republicans managed to not screw this one up......good job.

Now we need to nominate Desantis instead of Trump and give the democrats a real case of heartburn.
Either or be it Trump or Desantis will give them a heart attack that will start with the heartburn.. Now we need a great house speaker like Jim Jordon.

Why did Matt Gatze do what he has done, otherwise if the house was going to be stunned or paralyzed for even a second, otherwise while the Biden investigations were in play, and every other thing that was important to the house at the time in play when it lost it's speaker ???

After the trouble it is having to get a speaker again, this seems like it was a foiled plan of some sort. Are their rhino's that are thwarting the process, and therefore they are trying to cripple the house, IOW's are they helping Biden and the Democrat's ??

If their are moles in the party, they need to be recognized and strategized against, and then ousted somehow from the party membership and then replaced. Well any news like the op has shown us here is good news I guess. 👍

Who wouldn`t want a president whose goons beat up 130 cops and smeared crap on our Capitol walls? That was before he showed our Top Secret war plans to his golf buddies. Between now and election day, he`ll be sitting in 3 different courtrooms dealing with dozens of felony charges. I`m no fan of Biden but why is the GOP letting him run unopposed?

You mean the brown shirts of the democrat party. blm and antifa who beat and injured about 600 police officers around the country, burned out police stations and court houses, burned, looted cities for a year, to the tune of over 1 billion dollars in damages, and murdered over 2 dozen innocent people.......as well as setting up insurrectionist zones, the Chop and Chaz...

You mean them?

And all with the financing and support of the leadership of the democrat party.

Either or be it Trump or Desantis will give them a heart attack that will start with the heartburn.. Now we need a great house speaker like Jim Jordon.

Why did Matt Gatze do what he has done, otherwise if the house was going to be stunned or paralyzed for even a second, otherwise while the Biden investigations were in play, and every other thing that was important to the house at the time in play when it lost it's speaker ???

After the trouble it is having to get a speaker again, this seems like it was a foiled plan of some sort. Are their rhino's that are thwarting the process, and therefore they are trying to cripple the house, IOW's are they helping Biden and the Democrat's ??

If their are moles in the party, they need to be recognized and strategized against, and then ousted somehow from the party membership and then replaced. Well any news like the op has shown us here is good news I guess. 👍

I think the democrat party FBI, the new STASI, has something on Gaetz, since they had been investigating him ....

Musk and Rogan aren`t facing 91 felony charges and those are things that get people locked up. Using email and owning laptops do not.

Yet........that is the problem...once they practice on Trump, they will turn their tools on Musk and Rogan, you are already see them warming up on Musk..

/---/ Thanks for your opinion. Here's another one:

I hope so.....if he gets the nomination....

But again, you failed to answer my question.

One word. BIDEN.

Come on. The country didn't KNOW what they were getting last time. It's easy to LIE to people and garner support before you have a track record. Now all people have to do is compare the Trump economy to the Biden economy.......the choice is simple.

I guarantee you mean tweets don't seem so important anymore.

No......Trump turns off voters like no other republican, and drives massive democrat voter turn out.....and with the upcoming fake conviction, they will convince uninformed people that Trump is guilty of something, and that will suppress the vote even more...

/---/ Thanks for your opinion. Here's another one:

Yeah...that doesn't address my points....and brings up the RFK jr. issue....which is another factor that will draw more from Trump, not biden or the more likely gruesome newsom....

If the democrats dump biden and pull out a primary to get rid of kamala, then we are facing newsom, not biden.....a new, smug, creepy face...but a face that is definitely not Trump and will give independents a simple choice that is not Trump.....regardless of how he has messed up California....normal people won't know it because he will have the entire democrat party media complex behind him....

And all they will know about Trump going into 2024 is he will then be a convicted felon...which will be repeated over, and over and over again 24/7 in the media, by the democrat party late night comedians, by hollywood, by every daytime talk show.......

If DeSantis is your choice, it's your job to get him out front in the primary. In the general, I will vote for the Republican nominee

Doing what I can.......but Trump has the democrat party and rinos helping him.....

Nope, I never expected you to actually educate yourself on the facts, all you do is parrot your party talking points.

But hey, you are so very good at doing that.
son i educated myself to wake up every day of my life to love what i did, and still do some, so much i never worked a fucking god damned day in my life...to see people for decades stuck in a miserable horrible 40 hr existence...to depend on someone to fucking eat is a god damned fucking shame....but i lAUGH at the know it a alls here...meager mongrels without a penny or pot to piss in

did you educate yourself to call every god damned shot in your fucking life?.....pffffttttt

don't talk to me bout any fucking edumacation

No......Trump turns off voters like no other republican, and drives massive democrat voter turn out.....and with the upcoming fake conviction, they will convince uninformed people that Trump is guilty of something, and that will suppress the vote even more...
Biden track record turns them off more!!!!

Forum List

Back