First major victory for GOP

The Bel family transcends party lines in Louisiana, the last one to do so.

The GOP HAD to win in LA to have any cred in this deep deep RED state.

Did I say that? They will just stay home and not vote and the democrats will turn out in a massive wave to simply vote against Trump...they dont care about the economy, the border, gas prices or food prices...they have democrat party policies in these blue cities getting their children murdered in the streets and trapped in generational poverty and crime and they still vote for the democrats.
It's a shame the Democrat leftist/liberal has been able to fool the masses with our money, and use the chaos they've sewn per their infiltrators who have put on republican shirts, and began the undermining of the party to the point of the failures that we see today.

Either that or the Democrat's used their persuasiveness and other methods in order to ensnare or trap the weak Republicans in ways that led to blackmailing them or threatening them in ways that just shut them down or caused them to begin voting for their bull shite.

Because if they lost the last 12, like YOU said they did, then by definition it's not flipping back and forth like YOU said it was you stupid fuck.

God you're not only stupid, you don't even know how fucking stupid you are.
Facts Son.

You should try it some time.

Governor's NameStateTime in OfficeParty
Gov. Bobby JindalLouisiana2008 - 2016Republican
Gov. Kathleen Babineaux BlancoLouisiana2004 - 2008Democratic
Gov. Mike FosterLouisiana1992 - 2004Republican
Gov. Edwin Washington EdwardsLouisiana1988 - 1992
1972 - 1980
Democratic
Gov. Buddy Elson RoemerLouisiana1988 - 1992Democratic, Republican
Gov. David C. TreenLouisiana1980 - 1984Republican
Gov. John Julian McKeithenLouisiana1964 - 1972Democratic

Democrats ruled for the most part. There have only been a few flips since the 70's and republicans were only governor 4 times since then.

Do you never tire of being wrong?

1697417608438.png

Well, here’s a major upset for the democrats. I wonder what dems are saying behind closed doors.

Bel Edwards couldn't run for a second term.

The Republican couldn't be primaried in a jungle primary

Louisiana is one of the reddest states in the country

You didn't "Flip" anything.

And how bad do Republicans suck, when a Democrat could have gotten elected in Louisiana in the first place?

If you consider this a big victory, you're in even bigger trouble than I thought next year.

If Trump loses against biden.......or whoever they replace him with.....(Ann Coulter on her podcast pointed out how they can do this without the kamala problem.....biden drops out, and they simply have a primary....then the democrat drones vote against her and nominate that vile pig newsom, without the downside of getting blacks angry) then we lose the Supreme Court to the democrats....Thomas and Alito are in their 80s and will likely be replaced by the next President...that would give the court back to Roberts, the spineless moron, and tilt it to left wing control again....where they will promptly overturn the overturning of Roe, and end gun Rights.......

Again, you have to explain, rationally, how Trump wins the general election.
/——-/ Better read this: TROUBLE FOR JOE BIDEN & TOP DEMS AS REPUBLICANS TOP POLLS AHEAD OF 2024 ELECTION - VIZARER

Yeah? Tell us Trump/Biden in the swing states......

Biden is the weakest democrat party President including jimmy carter and Trump can barely get to 50-50 against him on most days...and this is before whatever fake conviction they pin on him to drive away independents who already don't want to vote for him....

If Trump is the nominee I am going to vote for him...but I am voting Desantis in the primary because he can actually beat biden.

Yeah? Tell us Trump/Biden in the swing states......

Biden is the weakest democrat party President including jimmy carter and Trump can barely get to 50-50 against him on most days...and this is before whatever fake conviction they pin on him to drive away independents who already don't want to vote for him....

If Trump is the nominee I am going to vote for him...but I am voting Desantis in the primary because he can actually beat biden.
Desantis won't win even though I like him also, because think about the vile movement that's been against Trump, and how it will immediately shift to Desantis. They look at Desantis as being more extreme than Trump, so you better bet your last dollar that they will attack Desantis like he was the biggest Christian since the crusades.

Trump has huge experience now with these people, and he is onto their bull shite like no other, and the only thing in his way to MAGA, is the moles within the the Republican party who are compromised by the Democrat's.

We are living in perilous time's as an old American culture and ideology for sure, and disunity is the drug that the left is applying for victory against the old patriot's that want MAGA to be real.

Was watching this video, and thinking that these same tactics and things can easily be used by any group in the world be it good or bad in their intent.

It's a good thing if used for the right reasons, but it can become a double edged sword if weaponized for the wrong reasons.

Facts Son.

You should try it some time.

Governor's NameStateTime in OfficeParty
Gov. Bobby JindalLouisiana2008 - 2016Republican
Gov. Kathleen Babineaux BlancoLouisiana2004 - 2008Democratic
Gov. Mike FosterLouisiana1992 - 2004Republican
Gov. Edwin Washington EdwardsLouisiana1988 - 1992
1972 - 1980
Democratic
Gov. Buddy Elson RoemerLouisiana1988 - 1992Democratic, Republican
Gov. David C. TreenLouisiana1980 - 1984Republican
Gov. John Julian McKeithenLouisiana1964 - 1972Democratic

Yea, you should. You're the dumb fuckhead who said they lost the last 12 elections. So I guess you were wrong yet again, huh?

They win one election outta the last dozen or so and suddenly it's the end for the Democrats, LOL.

Love when I can use YOUR POST to show that YOUR QUOTE is bullshit. Self pwnage is the best pwnage.

Oh what a stupid fuck you are.

Last edited:
yeah no. That wasn't me.

Yes it was, dumbfuck. Don't try to pretend you don't say the stupid shit you say because, trust me, YOU DO. Here is YOU saying that yet again your quote. Post number 77 YOUR QUOTE this thread:

They win one election outta the last dozen or so and suddenly it's the end for the Democrats, LOL.

Then YOUR VERY NEXT REPLY, 13 minutes later, THIS THREAD post number 79:

Do you not realize that that particular state flips parties in the governor's mansion pretty much every cycle?

This was expected.

You're so fucking stupid you don't remember the bullshit you typed a few minutes earlier and it contradicts 100% what you just got done saying.

Fuck off you idiot.

Last edited:
Yes it was, dumbfuck. Don't try to pretend you don't say the stupid shit you say because, trust me, YOU DO. Here is YOU saying that yet again your quote. Post number 77 YOUR QUOTE this thread:
Wasn't referring to only the Louisiana governor's race, but all the special and off year elections since 2022.

Context, kid. You gotta look at the context.

facepalm-kermit.gif

Wasn't referring to only the Louisiana governor's race, but all the special and off year elections since 2022.

Context, kid. You gotta look at the context.

View attachment 843845

Sorry you own this stupidity. :auiqs.jpg:

You even QUOTED someone saying that it's flipped back and forth and then you say they've lost 11 of the last 12. Wow, stupid is as stupid does.

Sorry you own this stupidity. :auiqs.jpg:

You even QUOTED someone saying that it's flipped back and forth and then you say they've lost 11 of the last 12. Wow, stupid is as stupid does.
YOu're to confused to figure it out it's no skin offa my nose.

Forum List

Back