First (of many) Biden impeachment inquiry hearing will be held on Thursday, September 28th

Outside of the bank records, the suspicious activity reports, the wire transfers, the private bank transactions, the 20 LLCs, the texts, the emails, the WhatsApp messages, the photos of Joe with Hunter's business partners, the voicemails to his son, the two business partners saying Joe is the "brand," the "big guy”, and "the chairman," the two IRS whistleblowers testimony, the recorded phone calls between Biden and Poroshenko, the video of Joe Biden bragging about firing the Ukrainian prosecutor, and Hunter's statements that he's giving his dad half his income, there is NO evidence of Joe Biden being involved in Hunter’s business deals.

Outside of the bank records, the suspicious activity reports, the wire transfers, the private bank transactions, the 20 LLCs, the texts, the emails, the WhatsApp messages, the photos of Joe with Hunter's business partners, the voicemails to his son, the two business partners saying Joe is the "brand," the "big guy”, and "the chairman," the two IRS whistleblowers testimony, the recorded phone calls between Biden and Poroshenko, the video of Joe Biden bragging about firing the Ukrainian prosecutor, and Hunter's statements that he's giving his dad half his income, there is NO evidence of Joe Biden being involved in Hunter’s business deals.
Yep! You've nailed him! Now lock him up!
F'n clowns!🤡🤡🤡

I am sure that is the intent of Republicans

Not to reach a conclusion but to keep an unfounded investigation going until the election

A feeble attempt to deflect from the Trump criminal indictments
Did you say an unfounded investigation? The circumstantial evidence alone is enough to have him impeached. God you people are ignorant.

Wow! Trump hijacked the SS? That's new. Care to elaborate about your fantasy?

Where have you been? You never heard Cassidy Hutchison's "testimony"? A secret service agent totally told her that another secret service agent totally told him that, like, Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his limo and drive it to, like, Russia, or something. It's almost like she was there!

:auiqs.jpg:

Where have you been? You never heard Cassidy Hutchison's "testimony"? A secret service agent totally told her that another secret service agent totally told him that, like, Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his limo and drive it to, like, Russia, or something. It's almost like she was there!

She even (allegedly) “wrote” a book about her hearsay perjury. Of course, the usual lemmings will run right out and buy this crap, which should be marketed as fiction.

Did you say an unfounded investigation? The circumstantial evidence alone is enough to have him impeached. God you people are ignorant.

Your problem with your “connect the dots” prosecution is that the dots don’t connect

So, it was republicans that invented your conspiracy.
And you jumped all over it! 😂😂😂😂
Hey, keep repeating trump hijacked the SS! Someone will believe you!
Now, show us your fantasy KKK pics! Those win every thread!

I am sure that is the intent of Republicans
Not to reach a conclusion but to keep an unfounded investigation going until the election
A feeble attempt to deflect from the Trump criminal indictments
We sure as hell don't want Kamala to become president.

Your problem with your “connect the dots” prosecution is that the dots don’t connect

Only if you are unable to do very simple puzzles. I will grant you, many Democrats, your dear leader included, seem to have this problem.

iu

Only if you are unable to do very simple puzzles. I will grant you, many Democrats, your dear leader included, seem to have this problem.

iu

You got me there…

I guess photoshopped memes really prove your point

Nope, but the mountains of circumstantial evidence against the Biden’s with no credible hypothesis for defense does.

You have yet to present any piece of evidence showing Joe Biden receiving money or granting favors

You need to Google the term “mountains”

Forum List

Back