First they complained about the makeup of the commission.........

Whispered the Termites in unison........
Should Joe's daughter be believed? Why would she accuse Joe Biden of getting in the shower naked with her repeatedly and running his Pedo hands all over her naked sexually mature teenage body?

Why would Hunter Biden call "The Big Guy" Joe Biden a Pedophile and Child Raper?

what statute is that for a hearing? please I'm interested. why can't peloser be a witness? I want her to testify on why she didn't call the national guard.
Thank you for so perfectly, yet unwittingly, giving another reason why a Trump sycophant like Jordan was not allowed to be on the committee.

Whispered the Termites in unison........
Zzz. Maybe by the use of some very specific definitions we can agree that there was a kind of attack at the Capitol. Minimally, a mob formed and forced entry into the building. Some of them maybe were technically trespassing (although not all). There was some property damage. Those acts were criminal, and I guess can be considered an “attack” of sorts. There were also assaults involving some injuries. Those were absolutely crimes, too and are closer, in terminology, to an “attack.”

So, if it matters (and I’m not sure it does) I guess I will agree that there were some crimes committed and some attacks. The perpetrators do deserve to be prosecuted, too. But was it an attack on the Capitol? Or is the Capitol merely the location?

Thank you for so perfectly, yet unwittingly, giving another reason why a Trump sycophant like Jordan was not allowed to be on the committee.
He didn’t provide any such reason. So your latest sophistry isn’t even covered by intelligent word play.

Do you often complain about winning?

No. A usurpation of power by the Dims who will eventually rue the day they decided to behave in this sordid fashion. But I wouldn’t imagine they’d call any Democrats who were in the White House at the time because — ya know — it wasn’t a Democrap administration.

No political blunder by McCarthy or by Trump. Just another demonstration by the insatiable power hungry Dims of their disregard for fairness. And again, I will heartily enjoy watching the turning of the tables.

Wrong. She testified, but that’s not “against” President Trump. Your comment is just more proof that your view is jaundiced and not reliable. Face it. You’re still just hack.

A tactical blunder by McCarthy and McConnell does not negate sworn testimony by REPUBLICANS

They are now speaking on the record
All McCarthy can do is watch

Republicans should have accepted the bipartisan commission of House and Senate

Too late now

That's OK, come Jan nazi palousey's chickens will come home to roost.

I can’t wait

Speaker Pelosi, Why didn’t you do a better job at stopping Republicans from attacking the Capitol?

Pelosi: I never thought Republicans would sink that low

A tactical blunder by McCarthy and McConnell does not negate sworn testimony by REPUBLICANS

They are now speaking on the record
All McCarthy can do is watch

Republicans should have accepted the bipartisan commission of House and Senate

Too late now
No tactical blunder. And the so-called testimony didn’t have to be negated. It’s all meaningless to begin with. And every single alleged Democrap announced “bombshell” has been a dud. 😎

Only Biden Sycophants who support Incest and Rape of Biden's own children by Joe Biden per the accusations of Joe's Son and Daughter are allowed, right?

Why are only fans of Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater allowed on this lame committee which has Zero Legal Authority and no obligations to follow Due Process?

No tactical blunder. And the so-called testimony didn’t have to be negated. It’s all meaningless to begin with. And every single alleged Democrap announced “bombshell” has been a dud. 😎
The committee has zero legal authority and neither do they have an obligation to use Due Process, nor does anyone have to present actual evidence. Hearsay, Lies and Propaganda are all admissible in this clown show.

no they can't, that's absurd and I can't believe you actually posted it. No juror in the life of our system has ever asked a witness on the stand a question. EVER. go away brain dead.
Jurors can ask questions with certain guidelines. They have to be relatted to the testimony of the witness or evidence being resented. And they must ask them through the judge

Jurors can ask questions with certain guidelines. They have to be relatted to the testimony of the witness or evidence being resented. And they must ask them through the judge
nope, never. all you have to do is present one time that happened in a court room. Honestly, I can't believe I'm legitimizing this diversion.

Zzz. Maybe by the use of some very specific definitions we can agree that there was a kind of attack at the Capitol. Minimally, a mob formed and forced entry into the building. Some of them maybe were technically trespassing (although not all). There was some property damage. Those acts were criminal, and I guess can be considered an “attack” of sorts. There were also assaults involving some injuries. Those were absolutely crimes, too and are closer, in terminology, to an “attack.”

So, if it matters (and I’m not sure it does) I guess I will agree that there were some crimes committed and some attacks. The perpetrators do deserve to be prosecuted, too. But was it an attack on the Capitol? Or is the Capitol merely the location?

It was a brute force attack on Congress to halt the constitutionally mandated process of counting the EC votes for the winner of the presidential election. That was not the only Trump Plot they have discovered many details of relating to illegal activities trying to overturn the election results.

Pelosi outplayed McCarthy on this one
He thought he could block the commission, Nancy outplayed him at every step and Republicans ended up outside looking in

Nancy "outplays" everyone. It's a joy to watch her work. Trump won't even be in the same room with her because she humiliates him every single time.

Wearing two red balls on a necklace to the SOTU Address, the seal clap, tearing up his lies, the Cabinet Room photo. Trump has never even tried to tag her with a nickname, he's so scared of her.

It was a brute force attack on Congress to halt the constitutionally mandated process of counting the EC votes for the winner of the presidential election. That was not the only Trump Plot they have discovered many details of relating to illegal activities trying to overturn the election results.
dude, you sound small now. no such thing happened, police let them in. come on, man have some fking integrity. brute force. No guns, no rams nothing to break in with. come on. well, there goes that hope for you.

Last edited:
In his negotiation with Rep. Katko, Rep. Thompson acquiesced to two of the Repub's big asks. He allowed the Repubs to have an equal number of members and allowed them to have subpoena power separate and equal to the Dem's. It showed good faith on the part of Dems to agree to those terms.
Subsequently, and in direct contradiction to the facts, McCarthy and McConnell characterized the commission as partisan before legislation forming it was even voted on. Completely ignoring that Repubs and Dems would share power on the commission equally. That was the moment it became clear Repubs wanted nothing to do with an impartial investigation in to the events surrounding 1/6. And we certainly know why after learning things like this.........

Trump Sought to Conceal Plans for March to Capitol, Panel Says

WASHINGTON — President Donald J. Trump attempted to make the Jan. 6, 2021, march on the Capitol appear spontaneous even as he and his team intentionally assembled and galvanized a violence-prone mob to disrupt certification of his electoral defeat, the House committee investigating the attack showed on Tuesday.

“POTUS is going to have us march there/the Capitol,” Kylie Jane Kremer, an organizer of the “Save America” rally on Jan. 6, wrote in a Jan. 4 text shown by the panel on Tuesday as it detailed Mr. Trump’s efforts to gather his backers in Washington for a final, last-ditch effort to overturn his loss. Ms. Kremer added that Mr. Trump was “going to just call for it ‘unexpectedly.’”

Mr. Trump weighed announcing the move, according to documents obtained from the National Archives, which provided the investigators with a draft tweet that said: “I will be making a Big Speech at 10AM on January 6th at the Ellipse (South of the White House). Please arrive early, massive crowds expected. March to the Capitol after. Stop the Steal!!”

The committee has zero legal authority and neither do they have an obligation to use Due Process, nor does anyone have to present actual evidence. Hearsay, Lies and Propaganda are all admissible in this clown show.
you havent seen yesterday?
Cipollone corroborated it.

Also, remember that lying under oath is perjury. Youre implying perjury.

Forum List

Back