First they complained about the makeup of the commission.........

looks like police pulling the fence.
Except we, and you, know that's not what happened. I should have known it was useless discussing things with someone so delusional. so in denial of reality, that you still contend the Capital police let the mob in.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. More than 140 police officers were treated for their injuries, many of which were severe.

You can't just lie this shit away, like you always try to do, asshole.
you're denying they were let in? hahahaahahahahaha. how fking ignorant you are. Well you are a canadian.

Except we, and you, know that's not what happened. I should have known it was useless discussing things with someone so delusional. so in denial of reality, that you still contend the Capital police let the mob in.
I posted the still, prove me wrong with that photo. you can't

You mean AntiFa infiltrators, Dupe.

"Uh-Huh. To bad those guy are so super stealthy and avoided all the cameras. Must have been taught, um I mean, led by Hillary Clinton! Yeah, She led the whole thing but was, uh, invisible to the naked eye!"
- Your Termites.

what about pelosi? why isn't she testifying? her reps are there.
Yes she should be testifying to clear her name about refusing National Guard protection.

If they were honest, they would have said at the beginning, hey we're investigating something we all were part of. They'll be overlapping roles. Good thing it's just a reality show that need be no more real than any other.
BTW, seymour, you certainly flopped.
Original!

It's clear I am an inconvenient truth in here.
It's common for people who are detached from reality to think so. Or you're a troll who posts nonsense for their amusement. Either way, I've lost interest in your act.

Yes she should be testifying to clear her name about refusing National Guard protection.

If they were honest, they would have said at the beginning, hey we're investigating something we all were part of. They'll be overlapping roles. Good thing it's just a reality show that need be no more real than any other.

Original!
and Jordan and Banks on the panel and we're good.

It's common for people who are detached from reality to think so. Or you're a troll who posts nonsense for their amusement. Either way, I've lost interest in your act.
and here you are. thanks for admitting your detachment from reality.

"Uh-Huh. To bad those guy are so super stealthy and avoided all the cameras. Must have been taught, um I mean, led by Hillary Clinton! Yeah, She led the whole thing but was, uh, invisible to the naked eye!"
- Your Termites.
naw they were there. One arrested and released. funny huh?

cops let them in. I get it, you want to ignore that fact.
Capital Police fought with the MAGA MOB to keep them out but were overwhelmed by the shear numbers of the MOB. It is captured on video.

Capital Police fought with the MAGA MOB to keep them out but were overwhelmed by the shear numbers of the MOB. It is captured on video.
Like how Ashli Babbit overwhelmed those officers in the hallway.

If only they had been offered National Guard protection.

Oh wait . . .

also captured on film was the cops removing barricades and opening doors. Yet you refuse to agree with those facts. you're sad.

Like how Ashli Babbit overwhelmed those officers in the hallway.

If only they had been offered National Guard protection.

Oh wait . . .

Nice pole vault from the assault that opened the pathway to the hunting of the legislators. Which is exactly why that poor women was justifiably shot and killed in protection of those legislators.

No, more like why did you ignore warnings and refuse the DCNG that were offered?

Go there

Open an investigation on what actions should have been taken to keep REPUBLICANS from attacking the Capitol

Speaker Pelosi…..How could you not have realized how dangerous Republicans can be?

The committee has zero legal authority and neither do they have an obligation to use Due Process, nor does anyone have to present actual evidence. Hearsay, Lies and Propaganda are all admissible in this clown show.
Sadly, they do have some legal authority. But you’re right about there being not much due process required. They aren’t asking relevant evidence which is ordinarily defined by “materiality.” Their little clown shown isn’t seeking anything material to its intended scope. Hearsay would be objectionable at a trial but that rule doesn’t pertain to a Congressional clown show like this, unfortunately.

And yes. They will lap up lies and propaganda. It looks like they prefer it.

post them.
the other.

Facts you ignore. you're actually childish.

Nice pole vault from the assault that opened the pathway to the hunting of the legislators. Which is exactly why that poor women was justifiably shot and killed in protection of those legislators.

Which lawmaker was in immediate danger from Babbit so that she had to killed on the spot?

Forum List

Back