First thing McCarthy wants to do: slash IRS! YES!

I have been audited a few times. Not that big a deal. I had to do amended returns one year because of it and pay a few hundred more bucks because I hadn't noticed that my bookkeeper classified some things incorrectly. The other times it was just additional documentation I left out by mistake....well technically I didn't think they needed some of the business reports that they apparently needed.

It won't if you are innocent of being a cheat.

Pull your head out of your ass and look at all the reports of IRS agents fucking over people just because they could.

Not because they had done anything wrong, but because the IRS agent was a piece of shit who liked hurting people.

That is a great priority!

As the article says.. That's all Americans need is more audits from the IRS

:)

Democrat Commie Senate will stymie it of course.

As long as the blue and yellow stipends keep rolling out from the Treasury, all is well as they see it.

Harass our own citizenry and send money overseas. The Democrats in a nutshell.

Pull your head out of your ass and look at all the reports of IRS agents fucking over people just because they could.

Not because they had done anything wrong, but because the IRS agent was a piece of shit who liked hurting people.
GFY

I have been audited a few times. Not that big a deal. I had to do amended returns one year because of it and pay a few hundred more bucks because I hadn't noticed that my bookkeeper classified some things incorrectly. The other times it was just additional documentation I left out by mistake....well technically I didn't think they needed some of the business reports that they apparently needed.
It could be the dims just want more info on people.. to use against them in the future..

nah... our great gummit wouldn't do that, would they?

and they're not listening to Americans' phone calls either..

That is a great priority!

As the article says.. That's all Americans need is more audits from the IRS

:)
Non-starter.

The IRS like any government agency needs the appropriate amount to workers to function.

Also, if you have done nothing wrong fuckups...what are you worried about? Isn't that you justification of doing investigations of President Biden?

It could be the dims just want more info on people.. to use against them in the future..

nah... our great gummit wouldn't do that, would they?

and they're not listening to Americans' phone calls either..
Doesn't your post a have a point other than paranoid republic apocalypse? I mean that's Iowa's job.

Are all these Progs forgetting that under the previous Democrat president, the IRS was weaponized to go after conservatives?

Forum List

Back