Fischer: 'I Believe We Are Going To Have Violence' If SCOTUS Legalizes Gay Marriage

He and his ilk will be on the losing end

Sound like threats, Good that the NSA and FBI are monitoring those "people"

"If the Supreme Court continues to overreach and they aren't checked, we are headed towards civil unrest,"

Fischer I Believe We Are Going To Have Violence If SCOTUS Legalizes Gay Marriage Right Wing Watch
They said the same thing after Brown v. Board of Ed and the Civil Rights Act. All bluster.....and in a few years, they will say it was all their idea.

One would hope that all of America would join together to celebrate equality for all, that our Grand Experiment is worth fighting for, that we should all be treated the same, under the law.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I doubt that. Not that many people care about gays. You might see an uptick in individual attacks on gays but no widespread violence.

"If the Supreme Court continues to overreach and they aren't checked, we are headed towards civil unrest,"

Fischer I Believe We Are Going To Have Violence If SCOTUS Legalizes Gay Marriage Right Wing Watch
They said the same thing after Brown v. Board of Ed and the Civil Rights Act. All bluster.....and in a few years, they will say it was all their idea.
Yeah. That worked out real well. Especially in what is now all black cities.

Ignorant nonsense.

The Supreme Court ruling in accordance with settled and accepted 14th Amendment jurisprudence is not 'overreach.'

I guess this answers the question asked by another thread. We now know what it takes to get white folks to riot. Equal rights.

Let's hope so. It's time to put gays in their place and stop this tyranny before it rips the moral fabric of this nation right out from under us. It's time to do what's right.

Let's hope so. It's time to put gays in their place and stop this tyranny before it rips the moral fabric of this nation right out from under us. It's time to do what's right.

Their place is as equal members of society. If you don't like that, don your white hood and start the shit. But there will be more people on their side than on yours. You can bet on that.

I doubt that. Not that many people care about gays. You might see an uptick in individual attacks on gays but no widespread violence.

I'd say that's about right. The kinds of chickenshits that would get worked up about this aren't the kind that are willing to bleed over it. So the kind of violence they would inflict would be opportunity attacks. Ambushes. That sort of thing.

The last thing these bigots want is a stand up fight. The only time they'll try and hurt people is when they thing they can do so without having to bleed themselves.

Its the chickenshit logic that protects us from virtually all the 'new civil war' fantasies.

That's one thing I enjoy about modern conservatives: they don't even try to hide their bigotry and desire to hurt people anymore. Its kind of a badge of honor to them.

It eliminates so much of the pretense and lip service, citing through hypocrisy like a chainsaw through warm butter.

And it saves everyone so much time!

Their place is as equal members of society. If you don't like that, don your white hood and start the shit. But there will be more people on their side than on yours. You can bet on that.

And that's why any violence directed toward gays will be from the shadows. In the most chickenshit way possible. These hateful bigots don't have the numbers they need to come out in the open. So they have to go after soft targets, hurting individuals who are alone and comparatively helpless.

This they call 'fighting for what's right'. Its such an elegant demonstration of the moral bankruptcy of such a mindset.

Based on what Captain Diversity?

Based on what Captain Diversity?

Based on a clear majority supporting gay marriage.

So they have to go after soft targets, hurting individuals who are alone and comparatively helpless.
Oh spare me!

Words of a coward.

Forum List

Back