Flashback: George Will Trashed Ronald Reagan in 1979 – Just Like He’s Trashing Trump Today

I have never liked this guy. He's a caricature of the douche bag establishment Republican

george-will-reagan-575x434.jpg
Reading comprehension fail. George Will is not trashing Reagan in that article, retard.

I have never liked this guy. He's a caricature of the douche bag establishment Republican

Reading comprehension fail. George Will is not trashing Reagan in that article, retard.
On September 16, 1979, Will used his column to highlight what a risk Reagan was due to his age to be president, but you're too stupid to figure that out.
It was a risk ...that's why all candidates get a physical and blood tests and have their medical records reviewed.
talk about willful ignorance.

I fell into a deep depression when i heard George Will was leaving the Republican party. I begged him not to leave, but to no avail. The world will never be the same..we lost a good one. A moment of silence please, Will's departure from the Republican party is a tragedy for all mankind. Not sure how we'll get through this election, let alone life, without him.

That is 'trashing Reagan' ?

How hilarious- Will says 'Reagan may seem less like a risk worth taking"

Now Will does actually trash Trump

"After Trump went after the 'Mexican' judge from northern Indiana then (House Speaker) Paul Ryan endorsed him, I decided that in fact this was not my party anymore," Will said on "Fox News Sunday."

He said he'd joined the Republican Party in 1964, inspired by Arizona Sen. Barry Goldwater, a founder of the conservative movement and a key figure in the party then.
"I joined it because I was a conservative, and I leave it for the same reason: I'm a conservative," Will said.
"The long and the short of it is, as Ronald Reagan said when he changed his registration, 'I did not leave the Democratic Party; the Democratic Party left me,' " he said.

I fell into a deep depression when i heard George Will was leaving the Republican party. I begged him not to leave, but to no avail. The world will never be the same..we lost a good one. A moment of silence please, Will's departure from the Republican party is a tragedy for all mankind. Not sure how we'll get through this election, let alone life, without him.
tissue?

On September 16, 1979, Will used his column to highlight what a risk Reagan was due to his age to be president, but you're too stupid to figure that out.
Is that all you have!?!? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

He didn't accuse Reagan of destroying the party. He didn't accuse Reagan of not being a conservative Republican.

Retard.

How much did George Will trash Reagan?

George Will worked with Reagan to prepare him for his debate with Jimmy Carter

Will helped Ronald Reagan prepare for his 1980 debate against Jimmy Carter. Immediately after the debate, Will—not yet a member of the ABC News staff—appeared on ABC's Nightline. He was introduced by host Ted Koppel, who said "It's my understanding that you met for some time yesterday with Governor Reagan", and that Will "never made any secret of his affection" for the Republican candidate. Will did not explicitly disclose that he had assisted Reagan's debate preparation, or been present during it. He went on to praise Reagan, saying his "game plan worked well. I don't think he was very surprised".[3

Trump could only hope that Will would trash him like that.

tissue?
Yes please..and some Xanax. Thank you

"After Trump went after the 'Mexican' judge from northern Indiana then (House Speaker) Paul Ryan endorsed him, I decided that in fact this was not my party anymore," Will said on "Fox News Sunday."

He said he'd joined the Republican Party in 1964, inspired by Arizona Sen. Barry Goldwater, a founder of the conservative movement and a key figure in the party then.
"I joined it because I was a conservative, and I leave it for the same reason: I'm a conservative," Will said.
"The long and the short of it is, as Ronald Reagan said when he changed his registration, 'I did not leave the Democratic Party; the Democratic Party left me,' " he said.

You must have me confused with someone who gives a shit about your opinion of Reagan, Will or Trump.

tissue?
Yes please..and some Xanax. Thank you
only have extra strength aspirin...sorry.

You must have me confused with someone who gives a shit about your opinion of Reagan, Will or Trump.

Forum List

Back