Floating a Trial Balloon….Literally

ChIna now knows they can fly whatever they want, wherever they want over the US and Chicom Joe will do nothing

Sure he will do something, if the public is outraged by what he's doing. It's like the gas stove thing. They threw it out there to see what the response would be. Not only are they backing off, but trying to say Republicans are making it all up.

why is this even being discussed.

US Military Fears China May Reach Balloon Wreckage Before They Can Get There – Proper Salvage Vessel Won’t Be There For Days​

So Chicom Joe will let the Chinese Navy invade our territorial waters?

Im shocked, shocked I tells ya!

You seriously belive that the Chinese observation balloon that floated over Alaska, through Canada and then over our most sensitive nuclear weapons locations is "errant?" Sounds like it's doing exactly what it is supposed to do.
How do you get a balloon to do "what it's supposed to do"? :auiqs.jpg:

Are you trying to confirm you're an idiot? They waited for it to be over the ocean. If someone was hurt or injured by a falling balloon you'd be howling like a fucking ape.

Then why didn't the shoot it down over Alaska or Montana? The first the public heard about it was when it was over our silos in Montana. You mean to tell me that with our technology, we had no idea this thing was up there until it got that far into the US?

Newsflash. There were Chinese balloons flying over sensitive sites during the Trump Admin. Never heard of them being shot down

What sensitive sites were those? Provide a link because the last story I read about it is they were "briefly" in the US, didn't say where, when, or what time because the Pentagon refused to answer those questions.

Forum List

Back