Florida Democrat Congressman claims Constitutional carry is “FASCISM”

lol Texas has no license restrictions any more, and no giant increase in gun crimes; the hoods and serial killer gangsters already have plenty of guns so nothing changed here.

With Florida turning to a solid red state .. he won't last very long as a congressman with this type vociferous language .. and he's only a Freshman. Looking at his credentials, he was the national organizing director for March for our Lives -- with the douchebag David Hogg ... Now it makes total sense. At least the Colorado Congresswoman Lauren Boebert with a GED has more common sense than this noob.

With Florida turning to a solid red state .. he won't last very long as a congressman with this type vociferous language .. and he's only a Freshman. Looking at his credentials, he was the national organizing director for March for our Lives -- with the douchebag David Hogg ... Now it makes total sense. At least the Colorado Congresswoman Lauren Boebert with a GED has more common sense than this noob.

I loved how Boebert tore into the Twitter communists…and I saw her on the Tim Pool podcast from her office in the Capitol. It was a great show. Boebert, Jim Jordan, Anna Luna, and Byron Donalds and Matt Gaetz. I was very impressed by all of them.

Last edited:

Isnt it the exact opposite of fascism?

Do these people just say anything they do not like is FASCISM?

FREEDOM TO CARRY A GUN IS NOT FASCISM. IT IS FREEDOM.

Fortunately the words "Florida" and "Democrat" aren't about to be confused for anything consequential any time soon.

Say, a good 20-30 years or so. At least.

That political wilderness is a jungle, I tell ya.

Thanks Ron!

Isnt it the exact opposite of fascism?

Do these people just say anything they do not like is FASCISM?

FREEDOM TO CARRY A GUN IS NOT FASCISM. IT IS FREEDOM.
While I support Florida's gun law, I don't see in the article, where he specifically said the gun law itself was fascism.

Suspicious journalism here.

While I support Florida's gun law, I don't see in the article, where he specifically said the gun law itself was fascism.

It was on the Joy Reid show. The Tweet is right there in the article. What are heck are you talking about?

Let me spoon feed you. Open wide….here comes the airplane…

I always find it fascinating that those in Congress who push for gun control have armed security for themselves.

Plus, CRIMINALS DO NOT FOLLOW GUN LAWS. THEY ARE FUCKING CRIMINALS. THEY DO NOT FOLLOW LAWS.

Cocaine is ILLEGAL….so no one uses or sells Cocaine….right?

GUN CONTROL IS PUSHED BY COMMUNISTS WHO WANT O CONTROL THE POPULATION.

Maxwell Frost was calling Desantis fascist. Not the concealed carry.

anyways, as if we dont have enough mass shootings already, we need more hmm?

I always find it fascinating that those in Congress who push for gun control have armed security for themselves.
Plus, CRIMINALS DO NOT FOLLOW GUN LAWS. THEY ARE FUCKING CRIMINALS. THEY DO NOT FOLLOW LAWS.
Cocaine is ILLEGAL….so no one uses or sells Cocaine….right?
GUN CONTROL IS PUSHED BY COMMUNISTS WHO WANT O CONTROL THE POPULATION.

Yup....we all know this.

But what seem to be a universal secret is that it's going to take an actual fight...some REAL sacrifice and bravery to retain ANY Constitutional rights because freedom was never "free" but today everyone is under the delusion it is and was "granted" to them by paper documents.

NO...it was granted by the sacrifices, bloodshed and determination of those who came before and fought for it. Gave their lives for it.

Translation: If there is no fight.....if the Tree is not properly watered as the FF's warned us.........there will be no freedom. It's that simple.

Talk is like shit on a biscuit......worthless except to those who hold their noses and accept oppression.

Forum List

Back