Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

What if they do successful uterus transplants in the future, then they could?

Uterus transplants are already being done on cisgender women.

A man can not give birth. Sure, they can implant anything they want but they can not alter the chromosomal identity. A female that pretends that she has become a male CAN give birth because she really is a female. See how that works.

What's amusing is to watch you clowns claim to be on the right side of science but never have any scientific community confirm that. From the intersexed to the transgendered the medical and scientific community is about compassionate and affirming care. Your bigotry only has a home among the religious.
You seem to have been off topic this entire thread, Simp.

It is about trannies being able to give birth. It isn't about the .02% of the population that is born with the abnormality of having both male and female sex organs.

So, can a tranny give birth just because some dude thinks he is a woman? That's a yes or no.
Curried Goats

Forbes is not a medical journal.

The science of biology has no preconceived notions of male and female. Those unscientific / scientifically illiterate notions are a more recent invention from the science-loathing left.

A biological man with all the biological man's parts doesn't become a female because he has ''feelings'' of being female.

You may have ''feelings'' that you're a frog. That doesn't make you amphibian.
Sex Redefined: The Idea of 2 Sexes Is Overly Simplistic

Sex can be much more complicated than it at first seems. According to the simple scenario, the presence or absence of a Y chromosome is what counts: with it, you are male, and without it, you are female. But doctors have long known that some people straddle the boundary—their sex chromosomes say one thing, but their gonads (ovaries or testes) or sexual anatomy say another. Parents of children with these kinds of conditions—known as intersex conditions, or differences or disorders of sex development (DSDs)—often face difficult decisions about whether to bring up their child as a boy or a girl. Some researchers now say that as many as 1 person in 100 has some form of DSD.

When genetics is taken into consideration, the boundary between the sexes becomes even blurrier. Scientists have identified many of the genes involved in the main forms of DSD, and have uncovered variations in these genes that have subtle effects on a person's anatomical or physiological sex. What's more, new technologies in DNA sequencing and cell biology are revealing that almost everyone is, to varying degrees, a patchwork of genetically distinct cells, some with a sex that might not match that of the rest of their body. Some studies even suggest that the sex of each cell drives its behaviour, through a complicated network of molecular interactions. “I think there's much greater diversity within male or female, and there is certainly an area of overlap where some people can't easily define themselves within the binary structure,” says John Achermann, who studies sex development and endocrinology at University College London's Institute of Child Health.

Sex Redefined: The Idea of 2 Sexes Is Overly Simplistic

Sex can be much more complicated than it at first seems. According to the simple scenario, the presence or absence of a Y chromosome is what counts: with it, you are male, and without it, you are female. But doctors have long known that some people straddle the boundary—their sex chromosomes say one thing, but their gonads (ovaries or testes) or sexual anatomy say another. Parents of children with these kinds of conditions—known as intersex conditions, or differences or disorders of sex development (DSDs)—often face difficult decisions about whether to bring up their child as a boy or a girl. Some researchers now say that as many as 1 person in 100 has some form of DSD.

When genetics is taken into consideration, the boundary between the sexes becomes even blurrier. Scientists have identified many of the genes involved in the main forms of DSD, and have uncovered variations in these genes that have subtle effects on a person's anatomical or physiological sex. What's more, new technologies in DNA sequencing and cell biology are revealing that almost everyone is, to varying degrees, a patchwork of genetically distinct cells, some with a sex that might not match that of the rest of their body. Some studies even suggest that the sex of each cell drives its behaviour, through a complicated network of molecular interactions. “I think there's much greater diversity within male or female, and there is certainly an area of overlap where some people can't easily define themselves within the binary structure,” says John Achermann, who studies sex development and endocrinology at University College London's Institute of Child Health.

Believing men can get pregnant is foolish.

From your link, Stupid:

Evan, who was born female,

Try again, science denier.
Who's denying science? I'm explaining to you what people mean when they say trans men can give birth. You're the one who asked like you were a confused Bingo. Don't get mad at me that I answered your stupid question. :dunno: :lmao:

Believing nature and reality are confined to your limited imagination and emotional frailty is foolish.
Your silly cutting and pasting wherein you hoped to falsely and dishonestly suggest a biological male gave birth was as desperate as it was fraudulent.

Your silly cutting and pasting wherein you hoped to falsely and dishonestly suggest a biological male gave birth was as desperate as it was fraudulent.
I cut and paste information from scientific journals and news articles so that when you cry and complain like a stunted Bingo, everyone else can see what you're crying over. :itsok:

Who's denying science? I'm explaining to you what people mean when they say trans men can give birth. You're the one who asked like you were a confused Bingo. Don't get mad at me that I answered your stupid question. :dunno: :lmao:

So.... I suppose we can surmise that you are convinced a tranny believing they're amphibian can thus lay eggs that hatch into aquatic larvae?

''feelings" are such a wonderful thing.

Forum List

Back