Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

Because you asked about how trans people can become pregnant. Maybe don't ask stupid questions? :dunno:
Learn to read, Simp. I have never disputed the biological fact females can give birth. That seems to be a revelation for you, Dumbass.

Here is what I posted, read it as many times as it takes for you to figure out where you went wrong.

You seem to have been off topic this entire thread, Simp.

It is about trannies being able to give birth. It isn't about the .02% of the population that is born with the abnormality of having both male and female sex organs.

So, can a tranny give birth just because some dude thinks he is a woman? That's a yes or no.
Curried Goats

The Mirror UK, Forbes, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine are not scientific journals.
Most are respected publications, the last one was ScientificAmerican and I did post a scientific study detailing the shift of trans brains. None of which you addressed. All you've done is cried and cried. That's fine. You Bingos and your ignorance aren't welcomed in the professional spaces where biological and sociological study takes place.

Learn to read, Simp. I have never disputed the biological fact females can give birth. That seems to be a revelation for you, Dumbass.

Here is what I posted, read it as many times as it takes for you to figure out where you went wrong.

Ask him to show where a biological male has given birth.

That'll end it

I got to be honest I don't really read your posts word for word. I stopped at the word tranny. Your strawman however itself reveals the weakness of your own argument.

I got to be honest I don't really read your posts word for word. I stopped at the word tranny. Your strawman however itself reveals the weakness of your own argument.
Nothing weak about my argument, Simp.. I have been 100% correct this entire thread.

However, you went off on an unrelated tangent about the abnormality of .02% of the population born with both sets of sex organs.

YOU claimed men can get pregnant, then brought a link showing a female got pregnant.:cuckoo:

You shoulda tapped outta this thread a long time ago, but posters who are as stupid as you never wise up so you will continue to embarrass yourself.

A "transgender woman" is A MAN!!!
That's MY CHOSEN REALITY!!!
DEAL WITH MY DEMANDS to address MY CHOISE!!!!!

Awesome, just don't say that out loud at work, and you'll be fine.

Otherwise.

1708266506805.png

I've had him on ignore for a while because he never adds anything to a conversation.

I've noticed that is a tactic of those delicate leftists who are, how shall we say, ''lacking in skills and knowledge'' when it comes to offering coherent comments.

I've always wondered if he's a wannabe Josephine

Notice how he prides himself on forced compliance?

Nothing weak about my argument, Simp.. I have been 100% correct this entire thread.
You haven't. Every time you've called trans people mentally ill you've been wrong according the healthcare professionals.
However, you went off on an unrelated tangent about the abnormality of .02% of the population born with both sets of sex organs.
To point out that diverse gender identities shouldn't be surprising, especially in light of diverse biological sex. Organ growth is influenced by hormones, proteins and genes since they can produce mix matched genitalia, why not mixed identities that form in another organ?
YOU claimed men can get pregnant, then brought a link showing a female got pregnant.:cuckoo:
No. I claimed a man could get pregnant and then linked to an article about a man, through a happenstance of biology, who was born with a functioning uterus.

You asked about tranny's getting pregnant (or so I assumed because I didn't see your strawman at the end) and posted a link about that.
You shoulda tapped outta this thread a long time ago, but posters who are as stupid as you never wise up so you will continue to embarrass yourself.
Tap out for what? You bigots are at odds with every professional medical and scientific institution. It's why you can never link to anyone respected who supports your bigotry. :lmao:

No. I claimed a man could get pregnant and then linked to an article about a man, through a happenstance of biology, who was born with a functioning uterus.
I'm gonna ignore the rest of the bullshit in your post and address this once again.....................your example WAS BORN A FEMALE. YOUR link stated exactly that. It wasn't a man, Stupid.

You science deniers always have to eat crow, eventually.

Tap out now, Simp. Try to save some face.

I'm gonna ignore the rest of the bullshit in your post and address this once again.....................your example WAS BORN A FEMALE. YOUR link stated exactly that. It wasn't a man, Stupid.

You science deniers always have to eat crow, eventually.

Tap out now, Simp. Try to save some face.
Wrong you illiterate dipshit.

Man Shocked to Discover He Has a Fully Functioning Womb

Males with this disorder have normal male reproductive organs, though they also have a uterus and fallopian tubes, which are female reproductive organs. The uterus and fallopian tubes are derived from a structure called the Müllerian duct during development of the fetus. The Müllerian duct usually breaks down during early development in males, but it is retained in those with persistent Müllerian duct syndrome. Affected individuals have the normal chromosomes of a male (46,XY) and normal external male genitalia.

Forum List

Back