Florida running out of ICU Beds

Here is a real link
Still have over 16% available.
So 84% of ICU beds are full according to your own link and there are counties where no ICU beds are available. That is in line with the article statistics.
Noylt every county has an ICU ward.
Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake.
Dont tell what I believe because you dont know

the chinese disease is not a hoax

but liberals who dream of staying home and isolating themselves for the rest of their lives are living in some sort of a lib hoax

you are out of touch with reality
No one I know or read ever said that people had to “isolate themselves the rest of their lives”. All I read is that people take precautions like wearing a mask,and social distance until the threat passses.

Next, there are plenty of threads and comments by Trumpers on this board alone calling the pandemic or the numbers fake or contrived.

The reality check is the number of people sick and dying in hospitals. That is the reality, and if you can’t accept that then it is you denying the reality of the pandemic.
The numbers are fake. A state official, I forget which one, maybe illinois? Said even if people clearly died from something else, if they are positive, its a corona death. Which would make the numbers.... Drum roll please.... FAKE ;)
Your own link shows that you are wrong as to statewide ICU beds. Stop with your nonsense.
Nice deflection
How was I wrong, you fucking idiot? It said 16 percent. And thats what i said.
People like you are the reason they put warning labels on draino.
You’re the one deflecting. The thread is that ICU beds in the State of Florida are running out. Your own admission is that only 16% of ICU beds are available statewide. Your next argument is well “the numbers are fake”. Well, your cognitive dissonance is noted. So your position is that that fake covid patients are overrunning hospitals, eh?LOL

No one I know or read ever said that people had to “isolate themselves the rest of their lives”. All I read is that people take precautions like wearing a mask and social distance until the threat passses.
You mean like the million or so rioters in our street destroying public and private property?

they are not practicing social distancing but libs are fine with that

while at the same time closing places where non violent citizens gather
Your argument has nothing to do with the thread. If anyone does not want to take precautions than that is their problem when they become sick; however, it is tragedy when they do infect others who do take precautions who then become sick and that is what we have to prevent.

Last edited:
Johnlaw, why do you intentionally misinform?

Or are you just kinda slow?

Now is the time to start being honest.
I post an OP with a link that is verifiable by other sources. The sad truth is, is that people like you think news is fake if it is news you find disagreeable.

Here is a real link
So 84% of ICU beds are full according to your own link and there are counties where no ICU beds are available. That is in line with the article statistics.
Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake.

but liberals who dream of staying home and isolating themselves for the rest of their lives are living in some sort of a lib hoax

No one I know or read ever said that people had to “isolate themselves the rest of their lives”. All I read is that people take precautions like wearing a mask,and social distance until the threat passses.

Next, there are plenty of threads and comments by Trumpers on this board alone calling the pandemic or the numbers fake or contrived.

The reality check is the number of people sick and dying in hospitals. That is the reality, and if you can’t accept that then it is you denying the reality of the pandemic.
The numbers are fake. A state official, I forget which one, maybe illinois? Said even if people clearly died from something else, if they are positive, its a corona death. Which would make the numbers.... Drum roll please.... FAKE ;)
Your own link shows that you are wrong as to statewide ICU beds. Stop with your nonsense.
Nice deflection
You’re the one deflecting. The thread is that ICU beds in the State of Florida are running out. Your own admission is that only 16% of ICU beds are available statewide. Your next argument is well “the numbers are fake”. Well, your cognitive dissonance is noted. So your position is that that fake covid patients are overrunning hospitals, eh?LOL
OMG. How have you not accidently killed yourself?
Sweet geezus o_O

More than 50 Florida hospitals are reporting they have no more intensive care beds available for coronavirus patients.

According to data released by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, there are no longer any ICU beds available at 54 hospitals in 25 counties. Another 30 hospitals reported their coronavirus ICU units are 90 percent full.

The announcement comes as Florida hit a new high in coronavirus cases Sunday with a one-day increase of 15,300 cases. It was reportedly the largest daily addition of new cases of the virus for a single state nationwide since the beginning of the pandemic.

Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake. These people live in a world of delusion. It is truly sad.
Maybe if they would stop admitting every tom, dick and harry with a chest cold just to make Covid look worse and Trump bad and focus just on those few really in need of it, they'd have beds.
So those jerks filling up all the ICU beds are just malingerers. Figures. It is Florida. Bunch of old lazy assholes.

Last edited:
Fox New host Laura Ingraham asked Dr. Lockwood if Florida will be the “next New York.”

“We are not. It’s pretty clear,” he replied. “For one thing, our case fatality rate, that’s the number of deaths over the number of cases is 1.5%. New York City, right now, it’s 10%. So that’s a huge difference there.”

While acknowledging a sixfold increase in COVID-19 cases since June 10th, and a three-fold increase in hospitalizations, Lockwood added, “Day after day, week after week, we’ve had a continued drop in our case fertility rate.”

He also noted that a contributing factor to the increase has been more testing — which proves to be a double-edged sword, as the media condemns Republicans for not testing enough, them eviscerates them when more testing shows an increase in cases.

More than 50 Florida hospitals are reporting they have no more intensive care beds available for coronavirus patients.

According to data released by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, there are no longer any ICU beds available at 54 hospitals in 25 counties. Another 30 hospitals reported their coronavirus ICU units are 90 percent full.

The announcement comes as Florida hit a new high in coronavirus cases Sunday with a one-day increase of 15,300 cases. It was reportedly the largest daily addition of new cases of the virus for a single state nationwide since the beginning of the pandemic.

Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake. These people live in a world of delusion. It is truly sad.
Maybe if they would stop admitting every tom, dick and harry with a chest cold just to make Covid look worse and Trump bad and focus just on those few really in need of it, they'd have beds.
So those jerks filling up all the ICU beds are just malingerers. Figures. It is Florida. Bunch of old shit lazy assholes.
More like a lot of rich, old white people whom the hospital is afraid will sue them if they don't admit them for every sniffle.

Your argument has nothing to do with the thread.
My argument has everything to with it

either you are for sicisl distancing or you are not

dont tell me Christians cant attend church but its ok for liberal ruffians to mass in the streets

Any hurricanes out there right now ?
all_torms.jpg

maybe that's normal.

So, in your "reality", what's the plan when hospitals are full?
Send people away to die at home?
The death rate will skyrocket. It will be a failure in any reality.

Here is a real link

Nice deflection
Nice deflection
How were you wrong?
You fail to realize that the number of infected is growing by 15k a day. It won't be long until there is no available capacity while new cases and the demand for hospital care continues to grow.

So, in your "reality", what's the plan when hospitals are full?
we have plenty of space for temporary icu beds if needed

you can hide from the chinese disease till the helicopter money runs out and shelves at the hippy food bank are empty

then you will be forced to work starve

which do you prefer?

Forum List

Back