Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

have an odd way of showing it

No ... You just keep trying to put me in one of your little boxes.
But don't stop, because I like watching it when you chase those little balls they throw down to street.

Try not to end up like Goofy, and get hit by a bus ... :auiqs.jpg:

No ... You just keep trying to put me in one of your little boxes.
But don't stop, because I like watching it when you chase those little balls they throw down to street.

Try not to end up like Goofy, and get hit by a bus ... :auiqs.jpg:

I just go where people lead me. If you do not like the box, do not jump in with both feet.

What the fuck did you think I meant when I posted ... "chase those little balls they throw down the street".
You don't have to tell me what I just told you ... :auiqs.jpg:

very odd that you think I should not go by what people post on here. What else do we have to go on?

81.3 millions votes dude.
You are confused Moon Bat.

81.3 million only if you count what was was submitted by the Democrats and millions of them were fradulant mail in and harvest ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts..

The people who vote don't chose the winner. The people that count the votes pick the winner.

That asshole Biden has a 26% approval rating. That means Americans thinks he sucks.

Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

Does Disney pay for the highway upkeep, cops, firefighters, etc in their "Zone"?

Who takes over paying for all that now that Disney no longer has self-governing power?

You are confused Moon Bat.

81.3 million only if you count what was was submitted by the Democrats and millions of them were fradulant mail in and harvest ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts..

The people who vote don't chose the winner. The people that count the votes pick the winner.

That asshole Biden has a 26% approval rating. That means Americans thinks he sucks.

50-State Certification proves that you're wrong.

I would not wish that on anyone either, but this is a punishment by the government against an entity for daring to offer dissent. The state is willing to harm itself to punish them for having a differing opinion.

This is a terrible precedent to set.

But I am sure it will be successful, it will silence possible dissent in the future.

Is that what you want?
You keep claiming this is going to hurt Florida with no evidence. All you have is your opinion of what might possibly happen sometime in the future, nothing more.

Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status​

Does Disney pay for the highway upkeep, cops, firefighters, etc in their "Zone"?
Who takes over paying for all that now that Disney no longer has self-governing power?

Disney had its own fire department and employed a private security service.
But ... Law enforcement was still handled by the Sheriff's Department.

Whatever they did manage and pay for that they won't pay for now ...
Will be offset by the additional taxes they have to pay now.

More like "changing of the guard" but the same pool of money, passing through the State or County first.
There are also fees and permits Disney will now have to manage, through the State or County authorities.

Roads fall under a different category in some cases ...
And I am not sure, but they might have to be donated to the County for the County to be responsible for repairs.
If they don't donate the roads, they get to keep the mineral rights (technicality), but then need to insure themselves
against any accidents that may happen and handle repairs themselves (at least that is the way it is where I live in another State).

Last edited:

Disney had its own fire department and employed a private security service.
But ... Law enforcement was still handled by the Sheriff's Department.

Whatever they did manage and pay for that they won't pay for now ...
Will be offset by the additional taxes they have to pay now.

More like changing of the guard but the same pool of money, passing through the State or County first.
There are also fees and permits Disney will now have to manage, through the State or County authorities.

So Florida is raising taxes on ordinary Americans to off-set this?

That's kinda stupid.

You keep claiming this is going to hurt Florida with no evidence. All you have is your opinion of what might possibly happen sometime in the future, nothing more.

Correct it is my opinion.

That this bill is all about punishment for dissent is 100% fact.

Forum List

Back