Flynn Was NOT Fired

According to NY Times reporting...Flynn resigned of his own free will. He was not fired. He was not asked to resign.

He wan't "fired for lying to Pence"

That was all lies

The question HAD been.."Why did Trump wait 18 days to fire Flynn after he has been informed that Flynn was compromised by the Russians"

It is now. "Why did Trump not CARE that Flynn was compromised by the Russians"?

I have a link, do you?

On Monday, President Trump fired his national security advisor, Michael Flynn. On Wednesday, he said Flynn had been "treated very, very unfairly by the media." Here are some questions and answers about why Flynn was dismissed and why the issue continues to dog Trump:

What you need to know about the firing of Michael Flynn and why it matters for Trump

National Security Adviser

Michael Flynn set another record for shortest tenure as national security adviser, a position established in 1953 amid the Cold War.

Flynn was on the job for 24 days before he resigned (Feb. 13)

How Trump White House turnover compares with Bush, Obama

Oh I get it, your trying to play a semantics game, you're trying to say a forced resignation, isn't the same as being fired.

You are aware that semantics are the last bastion of a fucking loser, RIGHT? LMFAO

you wanted proof and a link, and I gave you both.

you're too damn dumb to figure it out.

According to NY Times reporting...Flynn resigned of his own free will. He was not fired. He was not asked to resign.

That was all lies

The question HAD been.."Why did Trump wait 18 days to fire Flynn after he has been informed that Flynn was compromised by the Russians"

I have a link, do you?

On Monday, President Trump fired his national security advisor, Michael Flynn. On Wednesday, he said Flynn had been "treated very, very unfairly by the media." Here are some questions and answers about why Flynn was dismissed and why the issue continues to dog Trump:

What you need to know about the firing of Michael Flynn and why it matters for Trump

National Security Adviser

Michael Flynn set another record for shortest tenure as national security adviser, a position established in 1953 amid the Cold War.

Flynn was on the job for 24 days before he resigned (Feb. 13)

How Trump White House turnover compares with Bush, Obama

Oh I get it, your trying to play a semantics game, you're trying to say a forced resignation, isn't the same as being fired.

You are aware that semantics are the last bastion of a fucking loser, RIGHT? LMFAO

you wanted proof and a link, and I gave you both.

you're too damn dumb to figure it out.

Still laughing.

That was all lies

NY Times...an admitted Trump-Hating liberal rag...

Copy all...
Republicans think that if you were pro America and pro free-speech then you must be anti-American and anti-free speech.
I know it makes no sense.
There’s only one party in America that’s anti-free speech and pro lies and that’s the GOP.

That was all lies

Where did it say Flynn was comprimised by Russians and who said it? OP is already discredited. Should be in rubber room
Once Flynn pled guilty, then it doesn’t matter who said what. Because Flynn said he’s guilty. And now he’s awaiting sentencing.

That was all lies

Where did it say Flynn was comprimised by Russians and who said it? OP is already discredited. Should be in rubber room
Once Flynn pled guilty, then it doesn’t matter who said what. Because Flynn said he’s guilty. And now he’s awaiting sentencing.

Oh, so then it’s okay to lie. Meh.

Talking about Flynn's guilt or innocence is just distraction.He pled guilty and what he did was SO heinous that the judge in the sentencing trial nearly went off the rails.

What matters is that he was SO compromised by this and yet Trump had no intention of firing him...and never did.

WHY? Why would Trump not care that his National Security Advisor was compromised by the Russians

Last edited:

That was all lies

The Globalist were searching for Pres.Trump's weakness. They were picking off one by one of his associates, to see his reactions. To see if Pres.Trump will resign just to prevent from seeing them going to jail, like the way they has done to Nixon. They kept on pushing out by the media, that they have something on his son. But Pres.Trump kept his poker face, turning it the other way. But they kept on and on saying that they have evidence of his son colluding with the Russians. But Pres.Trump didn't even break a sweat. But now they keeps jabbing at him that they are going to check his tax returns, to see if he has been making deals with Russia. But actually, they are trying to see if he has been cheating on his taxes. It is not against the law for them to stumble against that while they are looking for Russian's dealings. But that is what they are really looking for. Everybody at times cheats on their taxes. They will look way back when his father have gave him that 12 million dollars loan years ago, just to see if he had paid taxes on that loan.

That was all lies

You're correct.

That was all lies

The Globalist were searching for Pres.Trump's weakness. They were picking off one by one of his associates, to see his reactions. To see if Pres.Trump will resign just to prevent from seeing them going to jail, like the way they has done to Nixon. They kept on pushing out by the media, that they have something on his son. But Pres.Trump kept his poker face, turning it the other way. But they kept on and on saying that they have evidence of his son colluding with the Russians. But Pres.Trump didn't even break a sweat. But now they keeps jabbing at him that they are going to check his tax returns, to see if he has been making deals with Russia. But actually, they are trying to see if he has been cheating on his taxes. It is not against the law for them to stumble against that while they are looking for Russian's dealings. But that is what they are really looking for. Everybody at times cheats on their taxes. They will look way back when his father have gave him that 12 million dollars loan years ago, just to see if he had paid taxes on that loan.
English through a translator program?

That was all lies

Who, besides Trump-hating snowflakes, THINK Trump did not care?

Like every other Libtard accusation, nice opinion, ZERO evidence / proof ... Unless you can post the link to his exact comment where he says he did not care...
Do you honestly think Trump did not know about Flynn’s communications with the Russians?

Do you honestly think Trump did not know about Flynn’s communications with the Russians?

We KNOW he knew because Sally Yates informed him of that. Why do you suppose he didn't act?

We KNOW he knew because Sally Yates informed him of that. Why do you suppose he didn't act?
It is all assumptions of course but Ive always thought that Trump knew what Flynn was doing at the time he was doing it, actually wouldn’t be surprised if Trump told Flynn to tell Russia not to react to Obama’s sanctions. In true Trump fashion, deny deny deny... that’s what Flynn did and then he got caught. I do t think Flynn spends a day in jail. If he gets booked Trump will pardon. We shall see

We don't know what Flynn did. Whatever it was...it was SO outrageous that not only did its exposure cause Flynn to resign without being asked to...but it caused a judicial FREAKOUT during jis sentencing hearing.

Flynn was a VERY compromised "agent"

He was implicated in a plot to kidnap and render a Turkish citizen for pay...WHILE he was in the Trump campaign...he arrived in the White House with a plan for massive nuclear proliferation throughout the Middle East that not only would enrich himself and his friends but would go around all of the nuclear safe guards we have had for decades...

But THIS...whatever it was (and it wasn't something as mundane as sanctions)...was WORSE

And Trump did NOT CARE. Did Trump know? Was Trump approving of it? Was Trump involved?

Watch this space

Last edited:

That was all lies

Like every other Libtard accusation, nice opinion, ZERO evidence / proof ... Unless you can post the link to his exact comment where he says he did not care...
Yes...and you have no proof he did. If so, SHOW IT.

That was all lies

No I don’t have any proof. I’m not claiming that Trump knew either, I’m just saying that if I had to bet one way or the other I’d put my money on Trump knowing and even directing Flynn. It makes sense. You don’t think so?

That was all lies

No I don’t have any proof. I’m not claiming that Trump knew either, I’m just saying that if I had to bet one way or the other I’d put my money on Trump knowing and even directing Flynn. It makes sense. You don’t think so?
Nope.

After 2+ years, if he had known Mueller would have evidence by now...Flynn would have cut a deal. Like with everything else, its BS.

The truth of the Trump administration will always be worse than we feared.
Basked on false, unsubstantiated claims by Trump-hating idiots who have no evidence to support their claims...as opposed to Barry's Constitution violating, most criminal, terrorist supporting administration in US history.
You're going to be like the two or three people who are still convinced Nixon did nothing wrong.
I am going to be like most Americans who rely on evidence, not butt-hurt emotion-driven hate...

That was all lies

Nope.

After 2+ years, if he had known Mueller would have evidence by now...Flynn would have cut a deal. Like with everything else, its BS.
How would Mueller have evidence of a conversation between two people? There’s a reason why manafort is in jail right now and Flynn isn’t. Why do you think that is?

Nope.

How would Mueller have evidence of a conversation between two people? There’s a reason why manafort is in jail right now and Flynn isn’t. Why do you think that is?
So no evidence to support the Leftist accusations .... Thanks. :p

Forum List

Back