Flynn Was NOT Fired

According to NY Times reporting...Flynn resigned of his own free will. He was not fired. He was not asked to resign.

He wan't "fired for lying to Pence"

That was all lies

The question HAD been.."Why did Trump wait 18 days to fire Flynn after he has been informed that Flynn was compromised by the Russians"

It is now. "Why did Trump not CARE that Flynn was compromised by the Russians"?
Omg obama was President let that sink in.. I’d take Flynn any day of the week over Obama

Do you honestly think Trump did not know about Flynn’s communications with the Russians?
Yes...and you have no proof he did. If so, SHOW IT.
No I don’t have any proof. I’m not claiming that Trump knew either, I’m just saying that if I had to bet one way or the other I’d put my money on Trump knowing and even directing Flynn. It makes sense. You don’t think so?
Nope.

After 2+ years, if he had known Mueller would have evidence by now...Flynn would have cut a deal. Like with everything else, its BS.
How would Mueller have evidence of a conversation between two people? There’s a reason why manafort is in jail right now and Flynn isn’t. Why do you think that is?
So no evidence to support the Leftist accusations .... Thanks. :p
I didn’t make an accusation dumbass. I prefaced everything by saying it was an assumption based on observation not evidence. I said if I were to bet that’s what I would bet on. Pay better attention

According to NY Times reporting...Flynn resigned of his own free will. He was not fired. He was not asked to resign.

That was all lies

The question HAD been.."Why did Trump wait 18 days to fire Flynn after he has been informed that Flynn was compromised by the Russians"

Omg obama was President let that sink in.. I’d take Flynn any day of the week over Obama
I think we've found a running theme.

Party over country.

Trumpers don't care that Putin calls the shots as long as they think they are somehow winning.

Fuck

How would Mueller have evidence of a conversation between two people? There’s a reason why manafort is in jail right now and Flynn isn’t. Why do you think that is?

Yea...Manafort violated his plea agreement by relaying information to Trump.

What's your point?

Once Flynn pled guilty, then it doesn’t matter who said what. Because Flynn said he’s guilty. And now he’s awaiting sentencing.

Talking about Flynn's guilt or innocence is just distraction.He pled guilty and what he did was SO heinous that the judge in the sentencing trial nearly went off the rails.

What matters is that he was SO compromised by this and yet Trump had no intention of firing him...and never did.

WHY? Why would Trump not care that his National Security Advisor was compromised by the Russians
Have the Trumpers even attempted to respond to this?

I think we've found a running theme. Party over country.

Why must snowflakes / Democrats constantly accuse others of doing what they do and of being who they are?

Holy shit.....

Once Flynn pled guilty, then it doesn’t matter who said what. Because Flynn said he’s guilty. And now he’s awaiting sentencing.

Talking about Flynn's guilt or innocence is just distraction.He pled guilty and what he did was SO heinous that the judge in the sentencing trial nearly went off the rails.

What matters is that he was SO compromised by this and yet Trump had no intention of firing him...and never did.

WHY? Why would Trump not care that his National Security Advisor was compromised by the Russians
Have the Trumpers even attempted to respond to this?
No need to respond to speculation / unsubstantiated false accusations....

No proof, no evidence, just continued butt-hurt rants, spin, and bs.

:p

That was all lies

I think we've found a running theme.

Party over country.

Trumpers don't care that Putin calls the shots as long as they think they are somehow winning.

Fuck
Are you on crack?? What evidence do you ha e??

So you're claiming that the NY Times is wrong?

That was all lies

And white house lawyers wrote a memo expressing their concern over the legality of trump forcing his staff to repeat this lie.

Mueller has all of this. I wonder if we'll ever see that report

Forum List

Back