Folks, it's already too late.

This certainly has all the markings of dealing with cultists. Hell, there are books written on how to deal with them. The bottom line is usually the same: Someone from the outside won't change their minds. If they ever do change their minds, it will have to come from within.

This may be a gradual process, or it may happen more quickly and as the result of specific events. They don't usually just wake up one day and see clearly all of a sudden.

All you can do is hope they don't cause too much damage in the meantime. And that's the problem: This cult is not living in some isolated area on a fuckin' farm somwhere, where they're mostly harmless. They're all over and now infiltrating the government. The world has seen it before.

Looks like the OP is still denying there was voter fraud in 2020.

---Evidence of Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin---

There was no about voter fraud in 2020 even Donald Trump knows that.

What crimes? He did nothing more than what the shrilary did.
I wish I had a dollar for every time a member of The Following had to retreat to the last line of defense, stating Trump has not yet been convicted of a crime. Neither has Hillary, who has never been indicted by a grand jury, but that doesn't stop you folks from claiming she broke the law.
As far as I am aware Hillary never had to pay a $2M fine for stealing money from a charity. Never was ordered to pay a total of $88.3M after a jury determined she raped someone. Never agreed to pay $25M to settle a fraud case. Never settled with the DoJ in a race discrimination suit. Has not been sued hundreds of times for unethical/illegal behavior. Has not been found guilty of fraud in the state of NY. Does not have 91 pending counts of criminal behavior awaiting trial in numerous jurisdictions.

I wish I had a dollar for every time a member of The Following had to retreat to the last line of defense, stating Trump has not yet been convicted of a crime. Neither has Hillary, who has never been indicted by a grand jury, but that doesn't stop you folks from claiming she broke the law.
As far as I am aware Hillary never had to pay a $2M fine for stealing money from a charity. Never was ordered to pay a total of $88.3M after a jury determined she raped someone. Never agreed to pay $25M to settle a fraud case. Never settled with the DoJ in a race discrimination suit. Has not been sued hundreds of times for unethical/illegal behavior. Has not been found guilty of fraud in the state of NY. Does not have 91 pending counts of criminal behavior awaiting trial in numerous jurisdictions.
Obama ,Hillary, Biden, Brennan and Clapper are the true criminals.

Comey should be in Guantanamo.

Hillary was protected by the Deep State.

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.
So you are the last dumbass Moon Bat in America that is denial about the massive corruption of the Biden Crime Family. Idiot!

What you gonna do next Moon Bat? Deny Potatohead's fuck ups?

Obama ,Hillary, Biden, Brennan and Clapper are the true criminals.

Comey should be in Guantanamo.

And yet no one has ever found a shred of evidence against any of them. Imagine that!!!!

Democrats must be the smartest criminals to ever live because Republicans can never find a witness or a piece of evidence that proves their crimes.

If both parties are the same, I think I’d be voting for the smarter criminals, who are never caught than the guys who just fuck up, get caught and convicted and then wait for Trump to pardon them.

Thanks for describing corruption to us.

The shrilary benefitted from it, the enemies of the political class are abused by it.

Remember, Trump was investigated for 5 years by the most unethical anti Trump people the DOJ could throw at the case. And it cost us taxpayers 40 million dollars.

They couldn't find a crime.

The 91 indictments you are so excited about are bullshit. They had to invent crimes to file them.

That makes them illegitimate, which makes them corrupt.

But YOU are too stupid to figure that out.

And yet no one has ever found a shred of evidence against any of them. Imagine that!!!!

Democrats must be the smartest criminals to ever live because Republicans can never find a witness or a piece of evidence that proves their crimes.

If both parties are the same, I think I’d be voting for the smarter criminals, who are never caught than the guys who just fuck up, get caught and convicted and then wait for Trump to pardon them.
There's tons of evidence, you fucking dingbat. Just because some prog douche bag says "nuh hun!" that doesn't mean there's no evidence.

I'm speaking to my fellow progressives when I make this observation.

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.

This phenomenon is hardly unique. We see other examples of it all the time. Everything from bamboo in the ballots to Fast and Furious to Crossfire Hurricane to "Obama is a Muslim" and everything in between. Endless posts with irrefutable factual content laying to waste the falsehoods they've adopted break like waves on a seawall. Their beliefs are as impenetrable as they are intransigent.

I don't believe progressives have cornered the market on the truth. Nor do I believe everything that is part of the liberal lexicon is wholly, factually, accurate. But I can find no liberal equivalence to the pervasive belief on the part of Repubs in the Big Lie. Or the extent to which conspiracy theories are central to their narratives.
Nearly 700 days later, most Republicans still believe Trump’s big lie
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ost-republicans-still-believe-trumps-big-lie/

What can be done? Persist. Persist in the hope that even if they can not bring themselves to admit it on this forum they will come to know the facts. Persist in the hope we can someday have constructive conversations over issues with which we disagree without having to argue about the color of the sky. Persist in the hope we can eventually move past the vitriol and work, TOGETHER, to address the nation's very consequential problems. IMO, Repubs have lost their way. We must remain hopeful they will find it again or all is lost.
Aw, did politics fall down and go boom? What you are observing is a phenomenon that has been going on for a very long time. We do not forget Harry Reid's big lie about Mitt Romney's taxes that he maintained long enough to cause damage, then shrugged it off by saying, "It worked". What is perplexing you is that, up until very recently, it was democrats using this tactic to cause damage, then just walk away like they never did anything at all. Only recently have Republicans decided to get in the mud with democrats and get everybody dirty.

I'm speaking to my fellow progressives when I make this observation.

This phenomenon is hardly unique. We see other examples of it all the time. Everything from bamboo in the ballots to Fast and Furious to Crossfire Hurricane to "Obama is a Muslim" and everything in between. Endless posts with irrefutable factual content laying to waste the falsehoods they've adopted break like waves on a seawall. Their beliefs are as impenetrable as they are intransigent.

I don't believe progressives have cornered the market on the truth. Nor do I believe everything that is part of the liberal lexicon is wholly, factually, accurate. But I can find no liberal equivalence to the pervasive belief on the part of Repubs in the Big Lie. Or the extent to which conspiracy theories are central to their narratives.
Nearly 700 days later, most Republicans still believe Trump’s big lie
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ost-republicans-still-believe-trumps-big-lie/

What can be done? Persist. Persist in the hope that even if they can not bring themselves to admit it on this forum they will come to know the facts. Persist in the hope we can someday have constructive conversations over issues with which we disagree without having to argue about the color of the sky. Persist in the hope we can eventually move past the vitriol and work, TOGETHER, to address the nation's very consequential problems. IMO, Repubs have lost their way. We must remain hopeful they will find it again or all is lost.
1706546636401.png

Forum List

Back