🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Food for thought, III

Of course it isn't funny. That's why the push by the trump admin to take the little shits nukes away. The bigger problem is the iran deal that was given by the obummer admin GRANTS iran a nuke in 10 years. It is good that the trump admin has pulled us out of that abortion, but now we have to figure out how to undo the damage to world security that the obummer admin left us with. It is not enough to merely pull out of the deal, we need to take their nukes away too. They are even worse in regards to transferring nuke tech to terrorists than north korea is.

Of course it isn't funny. That's why the push by the trump admin to take the little shits nukes away. The bigger problem is the iran deal that was given by the obummer admin GRANTS iran a nuke in 10 years. It is good that the trump admin has pulled us out of that abortion, but now we have to figure out how to undo the damage to world security that the obummer admin left us with. It is not enough to merely pull out of the deal, we need to take their nukes away too. They are even worse in regards to transferring nuke tech to terrorists than north korea is.

Actually Trump should of honored the Iran agreement and even promoted it and make it stronger, but no, since Israel and SA want Iran taken out.

Actually Trump should of honored the Iran agreement and even promoted it and make it stronger, but no, since Israel and SA want Iran taken out.

penny, dear, You "should of" (sic) learned English as a child. Your suggestion that Iran needs nuclear weapons "because Israel and SA wants iran 'taken out' " is kinda sick--------Iranians do not sing only
"DEATH TO ISRAEL"------they also sing "DEATH TO AMERICAN" whilst shitting on the USA flag--------AND Shiite sluts tie bombs on their asses for the UTTER JOY of blowing the heads off sunni children. Your sentiments are sick . Talk to some Yemenis in the USA----we have lots

• Banned

Should we set an example and stop selling weapons to the country that provided 15 of the 19 hijackers? I wouldn`t hold my breath.

Did we give the Saudi's nuclear weapons? We were the leaders in SALT; of course diplomacy and efforts to establish win-win accords is not even the penultimate choice at this time in our history. Trumpism uses bellicose tweets / speeches and Brinkmanship in his effort to make deals, unless he talks to Russian's and N. Korean's. Odd isn't it, that Trump defends the despots and insult are western democracy leaders.

Should we set an example and stop selling weapons to the country that provided 15 of the 19 hijackers? I wouldn`t hold my breath.

Did we give the Saudi's nuclear weapons? We were the leaders in SALT; of course diplomacy and efforts to establish win-win accords is not even the penultimate choice at this time in our history. Trumpism uses bellicose tweets / speeches and Brinkmanship in his effort to make deals, unless he talks to Russian's and N. Korean's. Odd isn't it, that Trump defends the despots and insult are western democracy leaders.

your statement has little basis-------ie----"trump defends despots"------
Trump plays COURTLY when deal making

Set your biases aside and try to think critically and sagaciously; both N. Korea and Iran are sovereign nations with military capability. The pragmatic policy is to seek diplomatically a win-win solution. Neither NK or IRAN can be trusted, so the negotiations would need to be drawn out, with efforts on both sides to give a little to gain some trust.

We have the fire power to send both nations into the stone age. Their leaders know this, and we don't need to puff our chest to let them know. Someone needs to get Trump off Tweeter, stop with the campaign rallies and become what he was elected to do, govern.

penny, dear, You "should of" (sic) learned English as a child. Your suggestion that Iran needs nuclear weapons "because Israel and SA wants iran 'taken out' " is kinda sick--------Iranians do not sing only
"DEATH TO ISRAEL"------they also sing "DEATH TO AMERICAN" whilst shitting on the USA flag--------AND Shiite sluts tie bombs on their asses for the UTTER JOY of blowing the heads off sunni children. Your sentiments are sick . Talk to some Yemenis in the USA----we have lots

Iranian citizens do not hate America, the vast majority would like our freedoms. Time will tell if they begin to liberalize, as the older generation dies out.

your statement has little basis-------ie----"trump defends despots"------
Trump plays COURTLY when deal making

Wow, good to know. I suppose stating Russia ought to be allowed to return the Group 7 to Group 8 without consulting the other six is your ideas of being "Courtly".

That's why they must completely denuclearize. You DO understand what "completely" means?

And why should they and not us? That's the problem, "do as I say, not as I do" is not the art of the deal; it's doomed to fail.

Because we have the means to enforce our will on dangerous criminal regimes should we choose to do so, your skewed sense of relativity notwithstanding.

That's why they must completely denuclearize. You DO understand what "completely" means?

And why should they and not us? That's the problem, "do as I say, not as I do" is not the art of the deal; it's doomed to fail.

Because we have the means to enforce our will on dangerous criminal regimes should we choose to do so, your skewed sense of relativity notwithstanding.

Some may see our foreign policy since the end of WW I as criminal. Your inability to think, notwithstanding.

Some may see our foreign policy since the end of WW I as criminal. Your inability to think, notwithstanding.

As an American. I am not interested in what some think, only in what is beneficial and advantageous to the United States. All else is charity.

Iranian citizens do not hate America, the vast majority would like our freedoms. Time will tell if they begin to liberalize, as the older generation dies out.

sophisticated and educated Iranians do not hate America----it is the country bumpkins that swallow the filth of the AYATOILETS

Forum List

Back