Food Stamp Capital of the US - White and Republican

I spect them boys go a food shopping during commercial breaks on FOX News....

Shut down the coal mines and then brag that white folks are on food stamps. Way to go progs.

\

Leave it to a dishonest troll to ignore the REASON for this.......

From your link....

The decline in the profits from coal, tobacco and lumber industries led to a harsh toll being taken on the community.

Cale Turner, county executive of Owsley County told ABC back in 2010 that economic hardships have led to a high incidence of drug addiction.

So, Obama basically puts every industry these folks worked in, out of business, and you have the gall to blame Republicans for the food stamps they now need...because they were layed off....because the companies that used to hire them....were run out of business by Obama's policies....

You're a fucking asshole you know that. And a dishonest, lying sack of shit to boot.

There are city blocks in Detroit and Baltimore with more than 5,000 people on food stamps

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yes, t
In a coal town, that THE Obama declared war on?

Whoodathunk?
:cuckoo:

Republicans are full of excuses. I thought people on food stamps were just lazy?

See how quickly that changed when facts are presented?
The facts are you assholes drove these people into the poor house. They were productive members of society until you nimrods decided to attack their livlihood.

Then you have the fucking gall to come on here and crow about how a repub town is the food stamp capital of the country KNOWING that you destroyed their livelihood.

What fucking pricks you all are.

Yes, t

Whoodathunk?

Republicans are full of excuses. I thought people on food stamps were just lazy?

The facts are you assholes drove these people into the poor house. They were productive members of society until you nimrods decided to attack their livlihood.

Then you have the fucking gall to come on here and crow about how a repub town is the food stamp capital of the country KNOWING that you destroyed their livelihood.

Link that Wally.....oh....you can't....

I actually read the article and saw not criteria for why this is the welfare capital of the US.

What I did see is once again the liberal left using the poor for political fodder.

No one is against helping people, but everyone should be against taking people's money and giving it to drug addicts.

I thought that the Republican party was the party of the rich, or is that just another liberal false paradigm?

Yes, t

Whoodathunk?

Link that Wally.....oh....you can't....

I did. With your own link, asshole.

So Obama shuts down people's livelihood, forcing them on to food stamps and it's all the GOP's fault. Typical.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Havin' fun throwin' rocks at Whitey, are ya?

Slow news day?

I'll bet your White-Hating Hyper-Liberal buddies had to look long and hard to come up with the Bumphukk Kain-Tuck prize-winner for that category.

Now, just to even things out...

Care to tell us the PERCENTAGE of Total Black Population on Food Stamps, nationwide, compared to the PERCENTAGE of Total White Population on Food Stamps, nationwide?

THAT's where you'll find The Truth, and the genuinely pithy chew-able data.

Assuming that the Failed Messiah's administration even dares to publish such hard and oh-so-revealing data.

Not volume-totals, but PERCENTAGES.

I DOUBLE-dog dare ya...

Last edited:
Shut down the coal mines and then brag that white folks are on food stamps. Way to go progs.

Shut down the coal mines and then whine that folks are using the programs available to them to get back on their feet. Libs are nothing if not good at doling out the double standards.

Forum List

Back