For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.

American liberals aren't leftists, or of the left. They're more like hedonistic nihilists. Evangelical Christians think their love of mammon and capitalism, with its hatred of government authority is biblical and it's not. Jesus throws people in hell for not feeding and housing the poor:

Mat 25:40-43 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. (41) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: (42) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: (43) I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Christ's heavenly father says:

Isa 58:5-8 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD? (6) Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? (7) Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? (8) Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.

Mat_6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

1Ti 6:7-10 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. (8) And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. (9) But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. (10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Mar 10:22-31 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions. (23) And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God! (24) And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God! (25) It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. (26) And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved? (27) And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. (28) Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. (29) And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, (30) But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. (31) But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

Luk_6:24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.

Jas 2:4-8 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? (5) Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? (6) But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? (7) Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called? (8) If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

Christians make a stink about how embryos and fetuses are treated in other people's wombs but don't care if the woman they're forcing to remain pregnant for nine months loses her job and can't support herself. After the fetus that these Christians supposedly love so much is born, they do everything possible to defund government programs that help single mothers raise their children. They cut food stamps and housing assistance for young single mothers trying to survive and raise their children. They refuse to allow the poor to receive Medicaid benefits, and get in the way of the poor who pursue a higher education or some vocational training. They defund child daycare programs for single mothers, and school lunch programs, after-school programs..etc.

These Christians are supposedly "pro-life" yet when they use the heavy hand of government to force women to remain pregnant for nine months and give birth to a child they don't want, these unwanted children end up in foster care, growing up to become like this:

Or like this:

Inmates.png

rawImage.jpg

dv08c-1693589063-262955-blog-jail barricaders.png

aryan_t800.jpg

How is this "pro-life"?

The left(wrong) wing can sit in here all you want and insult those who point out the ACTUAL, TRUE and VALID leftwing agendas that are ALWAYS anti God. Insult is all you have since there is no refuting the godless leftist agendas.
Dude, they think they own you

The right only cares about biblical values when the bible supports their own political views.

The bible says that all debts must be erased after seven years. The right does not agree with that.So they pretend the bible doesn't say it.

Seeing that the bible was written by a bunch of goat herders thousands of years ago and is about destroying human freedoms. well, why should it have any part in our society?

The right only cares about biblical values when the bible supports their own political views.

The bible says that all debts must be erased after seven years. The right does not agree with that.So they pretend the bible doesn't say it.
What’s a village?

American liberals aren't leftists, or of the left. They're more like hedonistic nihilists. Evangelical Christians think their love of mammon and capitalism, with its hatred of government authority is biblical and it's not. Jesus throws people in hell for not feeding and housing the poor:

Mat 25:40-43 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. (41) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: (42) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: (43) I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Christ's heavenly father says:

Isa 58:5-8 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD? (6) Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? (7) Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? (8) Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.

Mat_6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

1Ti 6:7-10 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. (8) And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. (9) But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. (10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Mar 10:22-31 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions. (23) And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God! (24) And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God! (25) It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. (26) And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved? (27) And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. (28) Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. (29) And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, (30) But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. (31) But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

Luk_6:24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.

Jas 2:4-8 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? (5) Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? (6) But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? (7) Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called? (8) If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

Christians make a stink about how embryos and fetuses are treated in other people's wombs but don't care if the woman they're forcing to remain pregnant for nine months loses her job and can't support herself. After the fetus that these Christians supposedly love so much is born, they do everything possible to defund government programs that help single mothers raise their children. They cut food stamps and housing assistance for young single mothers trying to survive and raise their children. They refuse to allow the poor to receive Medicaid benefits, and get in the way of the poor who pursue a higher education or some vocational training. They defund child daycare programs for single mothers, and school lunch programs, after-school programs..etc.

These Christians are supposedly "pro-life" yet when they use the heavy hand of government to force women to remain pregnant for nine months and give birth to a child they don't want, these unwanted children end up in foster care, growing up to become like this:

Or like this:

0f2buqhavks91.jpg

Christians are coreect in their view on government. Most christians do give charitably to one extent or another.

This is in keeping witht he teaching of the jesus character

Absolutely. Religion in schools is the key. And praying often.

madarsa_story_647_081117050521_0-1.jpg

I taught my kids to pray in school. If they were having a hard time or felt like expressing their gratitude, I told them to close their eyes for a moment and pray. 13 years of public school x 3 kids and they never had a problem doing it.

• Informative
Reactions: cnm
I pray for people like yourself.
I get that a lot when trying to talk to Christians, "I'll pray for you."
Even after I've explained to them that prayer by it's very nature makes no sense at all if you're going to believe in an all supreme god. Why would the Alpha and Omega....the beginning and the end of everything....the god who supposedly knit you in the womb and knows the number of the hairs on your head....and blah, blah, blah...
need YOUR constant input and suggestions to function?
Does it need constant reminders?
Maybe it is just extremely forgetful and/or confused about how to do things?
Maybe the person praying is actually the god and that's why they think they can tell god what to do?

At any rate, NONE of it makes a bit of sense does it? But thanks for the prayers. It doesn't hurt me in :disbelief:the least little bit if others want to pray for me and hey, if it makes them feel better it's cheaper than flowers right?

That’s not true, for one…..and you know everyone?
No I said anyone … you hear you religious people say to a doctor I prayed to god and he save my child … really did’t see Jesus in the operating room doing his best to answer your prayer … could it be the doctor was the one that’s saved them … your praying had nothing to do with it … what about all this people who pray like crazy to only find out they died … they the say must had been gods will … that’s insane gods will my ass

No I said anyone … you hear you religious people say to a doctor I prayed to god and he save my child … really did’t see Jesus in the operating room doing his best to answer your prayer … could it be the doctor was the one that’s saved them … your praying had nothing to do with it … what about all this people who pray like crazy to only find out they died … they the say must had been gods will … that’s insane gods will my ass
I see you are a know nothing

Forum List

Back